Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got no issues with her teeth but I imagine the only reason she hasn’t had them done is because she hasn’t secured a freebie

Reactions: 12
I’ve got no issues with her teeth but I imagine the only reason she hasn’t had them done is because she hasn’t secured a freebie
If someone said they would gift her free tit in exchange for her child she’d be gift wrapped and sent first class

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she always carrying Ivy in photos like she’s incapable of standing? She’s what 6/7 now? My youngest is 3 and I don’t carry them round like a baby

Reactions: 10
You think she’d actually learn the pronunciation of the items she’s trying to flog. She is soooooo lazy, why these brands keep giving to her is beyond me 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do not get why Mr 'shows his bare arse' Coco has gone to hospital with a hurty neck :rolleyes:

Most NHS trusts now do self referral for physio, or just make an appointment with a local private one, costs about £60 for an hours session, why on earth would it need a trip to A&E?

love how she’s mocking mr coco and his injury but is probably the whiniest, laziest, moaning cowbag ever, u can just imagine it can’t u 😬

Hating on Mr Coco again cos he has a bad neck. She actually prefers it when there's just her & ivy, going out for expensive lunch dates & holidays alone. Strange marriage if u ask me.
Also, sick of the way she stands to pose. She's so butch looking, still grubby looking & still says 'Um' a million times. Ffs man.

Reactions: 9
Why is she always carrying Ivy in photos like she’s incapable of standing? She’s what 6/7 now? My youngest is 3 and I don’t carry them round like a baby
Cos she’s her best accessory, her raison d’etre, her meal ticket

Reactions: 2
If she has another child I hope it’s the most cantankerous, unco-operative kid known to man with zero interest in posing and an intense interest in being outdoors doing kid stuff all day long

I’m so curious as to what “Mr Coco” does for a living? If it wasn’t that lucrative surely he would have left by now and taken up full time influencing like her??? Does anyone know?

I’m always shocked at how relatively small her Instagram following is vs how many ads she does / gets?

Reactions: 5
I’m always shocked at how relatively small her Instagram following is vs how many ads she does / gets?
She’s said before she emails brands and asks! She doesn’t wait to be approached. So she must just email out the same email to a tit tonne of companies. Which I suppose is why they offer her a #PRDISCOUNT. It’s never really a paid ad is it xx

Reactions: 2
I’m so curious as to what “Mr Coco” does for a living? If it wasn’t that lucrative surely he would have left by now and taken up full time influencing like her??? Does anyone know?
I think I read that he does something quite mundane - long distance lorry driver or similar

Reactions: 1
Shouldn’t her trip to the theatre be marked as #gifted?
Pretty sure that’s where she ‘bumped into’ 😱 Fashionable Pan again. Assuming the tickets were given for free in exchange for some social media boosting to get people back in theatre's and buying tickets.
Winds me the duck up how these people just get every single thing for free and the people who would genuinely benefit from them go without or have to squeeze it into the already tight budget.
I used to love Kerri, she was the one ‘influencer’ I continued to follow after deleting the rest but now she’s a dick as well.
I do love her tooth gap though 😂

Reactions: 6
These videos of her HILARIOUS night out have finally made me unfollow. Her outfit is crap and none of it fits and she’s rolling about London looking like an idiot.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.