Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theyโ€™ve moved into the new house and it looks filthy already. Hardly any furniture and still no blinds...probably waiting for the #gifted #prdiscount #spon

Anything else to add to recap?

Reactions: 8
Theyโ€™ve moved into the new house and it looks filthy already. Hardly any furniture and still no blinds...probably waiting for the #gifted #prdiscount #spon

Anything else to add to recap?
- Despite all the gifted beauty products she canโ€™t seem to find any Vaseline for her dry lips
- currently on the no sugar diet but will jump off if sent #freefood
- doesnโ€™t know the difference between we are/were/was
- home schooling ivy until further notice, or atleast until events recommence

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kezza has a tit memory. She said she stopped taking chlomid in late January early February because she was home schooling Ivy and the two donโ€™t mix. Now all ov a sudden sheโ€™s stopping it and restarting after Easter. Liar liar pants on fire

Reactions: 4
Why the hell if someone , esp a child, is on a video call would you entertain the bleeping idea of sitting on the stairs naked. Sheโ€™s such an attention seeking moron!

Following on the last thread....

She didn't take his surname when they married she said. So Northcott is her family name.

Andy really doesnt float my boat. She can keep his stocky bare ass for herself!

Reactions: 9
I have zero interest in her husband. Seeing how crap their last house was and they didnโ€™t go anywhere before she started to make insta dosh makes me think he has a totally mundane normal job and sheโ€™s trying to make herself sound interesting- heโ€™s probably just a security guard or stacks shelves or something? She thinks we care and I really donโ€™t! He ainโ€™t attractive from the rear so I doubt heโ€™s attractive from the front- anyone that doesnโ€™t go on social media, it generally means theyโ€™ve been in some sort of trouble or owes someone money!

Reactions: 10
Yeah I think sheโ€™s lost some weight after ditching her tit diet.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
THE SHAME of you linking ยฃ2 hair clips Kerri ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ duck me! Get a real job
She wouldnโ€™t know what hard work was even if it hit her in the face!!

Also has her feet up on the sofa๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
I know they are new trainers but urgh she has the worst manners. She would definitely be the type to put her smelly dirty shoes sheโ€™s worn outside on the sofa to chill out

If this site can sniff out clemmie, we can find mr coco ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
if you google her name and where she lives, it lists the name of other occupants. one is named Andrew. i'd assume that's him. having gone any further than that.

Reactions: 1
She is so thick, how can homeschooling her child one day a week going to help her?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.