Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a flashback of when she was moaning about being put off by what Mr coco was wearing when they were trying to conceive - has she not seen herself? She looks an absolute state on the best of days and don't get me started on them awful teeth.

Reactions: 7
I had a flashback of when she was moaning about being put off by what Mr coco was wearing when they were trying to conceive - has she not seen herself? She looks an absolute state on the best of days and don't get me started on them awful teeth.
Her teeth and mouth give me the ikkkkkkk. I couldn’t imagine sitting opposite her for a romantic meal 🤢🤢🤢. That and her tit mock Australian accent

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Personally her tit parenting and lazy, chaotic personality would put me right off as opposed to her physical attributes but that’s just me.

Reactions: 10
The mums/chavs were out in full force last night 😂😂
Just seen that on hers and the fashionable pan’s stories. Can you imagine being in a restaurant at the same time as that bunch of attention seekers? I don’t think I could stand the shrieking and general twattishness. I’d have to leave.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.