Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how do you manage to make a fake leather jacket crumpled? Those things are practically indestructible! She has no shame ..its worse than a jumble sale! i do boots sales occasionally..even for that I hang items nicely and fold t shirts and shorts in neat piles..compared to kerri makes my stall look like a high end boutique !

Reactions: 10
Did she ever finish the dressing room in her house? Judging by this lot I'm guessing she has no wardrobes as it looks like nothing has ever been hung up.

Reactions: 7
I wouldn't donate to a charity shop without washing, ironing and folding them properly. Absolute loons who are actually parting with money for these crumpled rags.

Reactions: 12
The state of these clothes gives a good glimpse into her mindset. It’s all fast fashion, Chuck it in a cupboard somewhere, don’t give a tit about looking after it.

worse still, all these clothes she’s been given for free. The absolute right thing to do would be to donate them - another poster mentioned women’s aid. That would be a great thing to do. Women often arrive at a shelter with literally nothing. Some new clothes and toiletries would be so gratefully taken.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
. Clothes given for free
. Kerri paid large amounts of collaboration fees by Next, River Island and more to advertise
. Kerri puts them on (keeping tags on) takes photos, photoshops herself, shares with her followers. Implies she loves the clothes and couldn’t live without the pieces.
. The followers swipe up & buy for Kerri to earn affiliate swipe up monies on top of her collaboration fee.
. Kerri then throws them all in a bin bag because really she wouldn’t be seen dead in the clothes.
. Kerri then a couple of months later gets them out of the bin bag (can’t even be bothered to iron them) and re-sells them on her Instagram preloved page!
.DISGUSTING!!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
. Clothes given for free
. Kerri paid large amounts of collaboration fees by Next, River Island and more to advertise
. Kerri puts them on (keeping tags on) takes photos, photoshops herself, shares with her followers. Implies she loves the clothes and couldn’t live without the pieces.
. The followers swipe up & buy for Kerri to earn affiliate swipe up monies on top of her collaboration fee.
. Kerri then throws them all in a bin bag because really she wouldn’t be seen dead in the clothes.
. Kerri then a couple of months later gets them out of the bin bag (can’t even be bothered to iron them) and re-sells them on her Instagram preloved page!
.DISGUSTING!!!!
I seriously hope companies become aware of this , as it’s seriously bad for there brand . To me it basically says don’t buy these clothes , they start to fall apart and look like tit after a few wears ( or literally one try on ) .
I also don’t understand how she can sell them in that state and expect to influence others , I wouldn’t for shame as the clothes look tired old and smelly , the kind you put in the recycling box thing on car parks for rags .
Who on earth is buying this tit 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I seriously hope companies become aware of this , as it’s seriously bad for there brand . To me it basically says don’t buy these clothes , they start to fall apart and look like tit after a few wears ( or literally one try on ) .
I also don’t understand how she can sell them in that state and expect to influence others , I wouldn’t for shame as the clothes look tired old and smelly , the kind you put in the recycling box thing on car parks for rags .
Who on earth is buying this tit 🤷🏼‍♀️
They will if followers message them and let them know. It's actually unethical and unachievable she's this vulgar.

Reactions: 4
They will if followers message them and let them know. It's actually unethical and unachievable she's this vulgar.
I have messaged Next and River Island to say that I am disgusted that they choose to associate themselves with this woman. The way she goes about her business is absolutely disgusting. Begging for freebies and then selling them on and earning from the affiliate links. There are plenty of people out there that would make use of these clothes instead of her lining her pockets. She makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have messaged Next and River Island to say that I am disgusted that they choose to associate themselves with this woman. The way she goes about her business is absolutely disgusting. Begging for freebies and then selling them on and earning from the affiliate links. There are plenty of people out there that would make use of these clothes instead of her lining her pockets. She makes me sick.
I’m going to do the same. Did you go via Instagram dm’s?

Reactions: 8
Interesting that when you go onto the selling page she’s taken down a lot of the photographs, especially the ones of the really crumpled up clothing and a lot of the stuff from Next

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Interesting that when you go onto the selling page she’s taken down a lot of the photographs, especially the ones of the really crumpled up clothing and a lot of the stuff from Next
I wonder if they have sold or if she's embarrassed because she's been called out?

Reactions: 5
Ok so I used to go to school with her and she was the type of girl that would ask you back for the 3p she gave/lent you to buy a choc bar from the vending machine. So tight. And her mum and dad were the same, never gave anything away for free.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I’ve just seen her stories when she’s sat in a traffic jam and it looks like she’s driving whilst making the story, especially in the last couple of frames!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.