Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait a minute- what I’m really pissed off about is the fact that she didn’t unbuckle them first?!!!! Lazy brat- get them unbuckled and put them on properly. You had one job Kerri- that kid and her mother are lazy and look after nothing - ungrateful.

Reactions: 10
Eurgh! I’m sorry but I hate it when influencers, who flaunt their wealth, then have the audacity to sell all their crap on a preloved page! Donate it to charity. It was probably all given free or *PRdiscount* anyway.

Reactions: 12
Oh there’s another sale of all her gifted crap tonight. Which won’t be ironed or hung up to make it look attractive in any way! How is that beneficial to the companies who pay her for posts? This ‘influencer’ racket must be coming to an end soon.

• Haha
Oh there’s another sale of all her gifted crap tonight. Which won’t be ironed or hung up to make it look attractive in any way! How is that beneficial to the companies who pay her for posts? This ‘influencer’ racket must be coming to an end soon.
Baffles me as to how she is so popular. Next? River island? Clarks? Gifted holidays. How has she got so “lucky” half the time she looks like she’s just got out of bed with messy hair and yellow teeth

Baffles me as to how she is so popular. Next? River island? Clarks? Gifted holidays. How has she got so “lucky” half the time she looks like she’s just got out of bed with messy hair and yellow teeth
Yeah, I follow carasuthers and she’s got the same amount of followers and hardly has any ads that I see. Definitely not in comparison to Kerry. But I always remember Kerry sharing some tips on being an instawanker and saying you just need to email all the companies and ask for freebies “work”
So literally begs for it!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I mean, I was half joking with hen I said it wouldn’t be ironed. This stuff looks like it’s been sat on by an elephant for a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she isn’t ashamed putting these pictures up! At least iron or steam them, FFS. Anyone who buys any of this needs to give their head a wobble! You can’t sell stuff on eBay that’s been dry cleaned and pressed these days, then there’s this clown! Astonished 😯

Reactions: 13
She is an absolute bleeping joke. So much stuff from Next and River Island (she works with both). Most likely gifted products once upon a time. Who even has that much stuff with tags still on to sell? How about donating to a charity shop, a local women’s shelter, even pass them to a mate in need. Her greed is infuriating. She’s charging close to full price on loads of her stuff and these bloody sheep all want to pay for her scruffy hand me downs. If you want to make a profit from freebies Kerri then at least have a bit of bleeping respect for your customers and sort out the state of the clothes.

👋🏼 Kerri, I’ll be waiting for the overly defensive stories later on tonight, crying about how you pay for all your clothes and that you already do so much for charity….. 3,2,1………

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You called it early. These mugs buying her tit should be embarrassed
I was literally going to share the same photo… seriously cannot believe people are buying her crusty cast offs . The zara shorts are seriously nasty , I wouldn’t send them to the charity shop . She’s got a pair of H&M flowery pants for £15 , seriously tatty and they weren’t even that much originally

1628019053686.jpeg

State of this suit! I hope it actually is washable. Not even her sheep have commented sold on this one! It probably looks nice when it doesn’t look like a tramps cast off. £35 too! Probably get it for less in the Next Sale, the absolute cheek!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Considering she says it is her job to “advertise” and “sell products” on IG, you would think she would present her cast offs in a better way.

I bet they’ve all been worn for an ad, tag left on then shoved away until enough time has passed that she can post them for sale.

Reactions: 7
I was literally going to share the same photo… seriously cannot believe people are buying her crusty cast offs . The zara shorts are seriously nasty , I wouldn’t send them to the charity shop . She’s got a pair of H&M flowery pants for £15 , seriously tatty and they weren’t even that much originally
The Zara shorts!!!! My god they look like old knickers. I’d be embarrassed to let my partner see them, never mind try and get some money. It’s shocking!!

Also, ROVER ISLAND??? 😂😂😂

• Haha
You called it early. These mugs buying her tit should be embarrassed
£18 for a second hand next dress that looks like it’s been screwed up in a ball!! 😱 who’s buying these?! It’s probably been in the next sale for less than that since 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.