Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollyp

Chatty Member
. Clothes given for free
. Kerri paid large amounts of collaboration fees by Next, River Island and more to advertise
. Kerri puts them on (keeping tags on) takes photos, photoshops herself, shares with her followers. Implies she loves the clothes and couldn’t live without the pieces.
. The followers swipe up & buy for Kerri to earn affiliate swipe up monies on top of her collaboration fee.
. Kerri then throws them all in a bin bag because really she wouldn’t be seen dead in the clothes.
. Kerri then a couple of months later gets them out of the bin bag (can’t even be bothered to iron them) and re-sells them on her Instagram preloved page!
.DISGUSTING!!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
Don’t know if she did but she did say on her stories a few years ago that she had 2 or 3 abortions as the timing wasn’t right with her party lifestyle etc. Obviously come back to haunt her now 🤷🏻‍♀️
I actually think that’s a really disgusting comment to make. So you think if someone has had abortions they deserve fertility issues?

Reactions: 30

noseyfromessex

Next have finally come back to me after I messaged them about her selling her #gifted items to make a profit and they said their Social Media Team are going to speak to her directly as they are not happy!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

lurker1mill

188AFD68-17F6-47EC-8483-44B3E9AFD513.jpeg
WOW how passive aggressive and not funny! He also clearly goes out to work every day and funds her lifestyle and puts up with the mother of his child being completely selfish and lazy and is passing all those lovely triaits onto their daughter 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 28

MissPrint

VIP Member
Out of all the people that deserve it, I don’t think Kerri is one of them. It puts me off these brands.
It really pissed me off when Tesco started working with Hinch
Wouldn’t it have been nice if a company such as Next decided to invite a group of nurses or supermarket workers to preview their Christmas collection and advertise for them? After the last year and a half, it would have been a fitting tribute and treat for them instead of the same old greedy, giggly, pissed, loud, vacuous, vain women.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
The lady is suffering massively because of secondary infertility, if she wants to throw a huge party for her 7 Yr old, however different to what you would choose, nothing wrong with that.
Wonder which of Kerri’s instamum pals this is.

If she’s that devastated by secondary infertility she could have foregone the Chanel handbag for her birthday and wasting money on a party that was literally just for the Instagram content and spent it on IVF. She’s yet another selfish twat of an influencer who thinks the entire world owes her a living and a certain level of lifestyle. She barely fucking parents the kid she has anyway, dragging her about London like some sort of prop she can pimp out. Honestly no sympathy… we all make sacrifices in life and while secondary infertility is sad, it’s obviously not sad enough to give up the Chanel and extortionate skincare routines so save your clap backs for cunts that care.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Instagrime

I really don’t understand this woman as a Mother. Openly says Ivy has trouble at school and needs extra support in one breath but then in the next breath she talks about taking her out of school for her birthday. I know it’s end of term and there might not be much “learning” but ultimately it’s still the structure of school and the learning environment that Ivy is missing. Surely routine is the best thing for a child struggling to keep up with her peers. Plus all the fun bits of the school year. I bet she’d rather be with her little mates at school than poncing around with her Mum & Dad at overpriced restaurants

Reactions: 25

JimmyJamJar

Chatty Member
I just think with ivy she’s created a monster… used to getting what she wants, over the top elaborate parties and holidays, Dubai and New York (but lived with cardboard up against the windows for about a year) has Fridays off school to go up to London with mummy fucking about like a twat to events. As soon as she sees the camera is on her she starts prancing about like a show pony

Reactions: 25

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
She is an obnoxious arsehole. Those videos of Ivyfest are a fucking pisstake. What 7yo wants a nightclub, boring cake and a pizza truck? They want fucking soft play and a bright coloured birthday cake and their little friends. She’s a scumbag, honestly. The way she goes on is a joke and I can’t wait for the day the social media bubble bursts and shes fucking skint and left with nothing but an empty life and a daughter to wise for her years.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

lurker1mill

For every person that lost someone from Covid or lost their job because of the pandemic, this weekend’s gross display must have felt like a fat “fuck you” to watch.

They couldn’t give a shit about anyone but themselves could they? From the vile Wayne Linekar message to the hotel stays to the DJs, all apparently for a 7 year old’s birthday, it was grotesque. The absolute greed of indulging in the freebies then rubbing it in everyone’s faces. It’s disgusting. I’m appalled by the selfishness and lack of thought. It’s almost as if she had freebies owing after lockdown and went all out.

The worst thing is they won’t have an ounce of shame.

why don’t these companies gift to key workers not bloody greedy, spoilt instagrammers.
AND I know I go on about it, but let’s not forget she applied for a government grant because of the pandemic affecting her “work” 😫 you can’t make it up! Honestly!

• Wow
  • Angry

Cherrypie32

Chatty Member
Anyone else think Ivy’s ‘home learning’ day is basically so Kerry can get ad/modelling work opportunities done with her. She’ll probably read a book and stick her in front of a maths app for an hour to justify it but I can see forth coming trips to London on a Friday to River Island HQ etc

• Heart

Dollyp

Chatty Member
I am disgusted with companies giving free school shoes to influencers and their spoilt kids in exchange for promotion/advertisement. There will be poor kids going to school in September with shoes that are either too tight or not fit to wear as their parents can’t afford new ones why don’t Clarks do a promotion for them or better still NHS nurses children ... that would get them lots of airtime. I am also certain her mate ‘the pan’ Debs accepted two free pairs last year for her daughter! I bet she didn’t give them to charity but sold them on her preloved page!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

JDC

I actually used to love her account. She was so relatable.
Shes changed so much! Who the fuck throws a party like that for a 7 year old! & not just one party either... that inflatable nightclub was for her & her other insta mam mates 🙈 not even like they used chart/pop music for the kids, it was all deep house. What an absolute whopper.

• Heart

MissPrint

VIP Member
Poor kid. Imagine starting a new school and your dress and shirt sleeves look like that. ☹
51A57966-AAE5-435A-A8F8-771DE4950FF2.jpeg

• Wow

Instawanker

No, she looks to much like her mum - Gollum.
You know what - Ivy never asked her mum to put her on socials. I think that the way kids look should be off limits. Don’t become as bad as the instawankers sharing images of their kids.

Pat MyCock

VIP Member
She must read here, she must!

Oh poor sad, spoilt upset Kerri. My heart bleeds......... oh & then bloody matalan turn up at her house with even more free shit! You couldn't make it up hahahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
Would Kerri be slagging off a restaurant if it was gifted? Doubtful.

Also moaning about the Ivy serving food on a hot plate for Ivy 🙄 it is predominantly an adult restaurant, take her to a beefeater if you want child friendly.

• Haha

Han___

She is an absolute fucking joke. So much stuff from Next and River Island (she works with both). Most likely gifted products once upon a time. Who even has that much stuff with tags still on to sell? How about donating to a charity shop, a local women’s shelter, even pass them to a mate in need. Her greed is infuriating. She’s charging close to full price on loads of her stuff and these bloody sheep all want to pay for her scruffy hand me downs. If you want to make a profit from freebies Kerri then at least have a bit of fucking respect for your customers and sort out the state of the clothes.

👋🏼 Kerri, I’ll be waiting for the overly defensive stories later on tonight, crying about how you pay for all your clothes and that you already do so much for charity….. 3,2,1………

• Haha