Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

georgijane

Chatty Member
Free trip to Tenerife now 😡 Honestly it breaks me how many free trips she goes on. I save all year for my holiday and I know I’m lucky to even go on one. How is this sort of content relatable to the average UK Mum.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

Cherrypie32

Chatty Member
Can no longer bear her and her bratty kid. Click through every story. Her lifestyle is off the scale unrelatable and quite disgusting actually. How she gets this ‘work’ is beyond me and I really hope the shocking companies that fund this stuff wake up soon. It’s monstrous in this day and age. It’s a completely different level to the average grammer and she’s vile, just awful.

• Heart
She’s BoReD of the kardashian fashion now cos it’s all the same…says Kerri and her 48 blazers and 76 sweatshirts and 54 pairs of jeans. LORDT

• Haha

noseyfromessex

Just looked back on her posts for this year, she’s so far been to Spain, Jamaica, Dubai, Cornwall and now Ibiza. This isn’t counting the trips to Beaverbrook, Sopwell House and the numerous PR stays in fancy hotels. I’m sure all these companies can find someone more deserving to give a free trip to instead of these freeloading chavs and their uneducated brat. Maybe someone who would appreciate the local culture who doesn’t just eat tomato soup and chicken nuggets 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16

swipeupqueen

Chatty Member
I'm actually really annoyed she has been gifted ANOTHER abroad trip
She doesn't even produce content that makes me want to visit the places.

Calabria

VIP Member
In the article she says sharing Ivy online is no different to her doing child modelling and appearing on a website.
Sure, you’re still putting your child’s image out there to be saved by all and sundry, but the difference with child models is that Joe Public doesn’t tend to know their names/ages/where they live/whatever else their social media obsessed Mother wants to share about them!

lolmum

I’ve always thought that companies like ASDA, sainsburys, matalan etc should do a campaign where they give away coats etc to people who need it, kids clubs, support schemes etc. that’s a campaign i feel people/ I could get behind and would boost brand image and therefore sales, not some prick wearing their £25 coat with £900 shoes? It doesn’t make any sense, it’s actually a marketing nightmare

Pat MyCock

VIP Member
She just doesn't understand the real world does she. My 7 year old is desperate for new shoes, but I cannot afford them. There she is just getting gifted loads and loads of new clothes. It's vile. She's vile.

• Sad
  • Heart

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
There is a fine line between the age a child is cute and being a brat. Ivy has crossed that line. Every parent thinks their child is funny and special but the posing reels and sitting in a baby's highchair making silly faces should be kept to her private or close friends Instagram because it doesn't show Ivy in a good light. Kerry is deluded if she thinks her viewers are interested in Ivy content.

Summer_woods

This REALLY gets my goat. Who do you think you are? I’ve seen so many people trying to get a posed pic for the gram on holidays and getting so annoyed when people dare to be nearby enjoying their life. Its not your beach love! Pipe the chuff down.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

waahahaha

IMG_9976.jpeg

---
Poor love. Only 2.5 weeks of FREE holidays abroad this year.
what about all the weekends away and free hotel stays in the uk too?!

Grabby cow!

WELL BLOODY SAID!
God I’m just sick of them all! Seeing small businesses close daily and there are these fools trying to flog us whatever shit they can. I’ve unfollowed so many now because although they say they are bringing lightheartedness in a shit time they bring no joy. I can shop quite well for myself y’know.

It just pains me seeing people like her being gifted Marks school uniform when she can go out and buy it, we all know school uniform exists so a wholly pointless #AD
It’s just gross when there are those parents who are literally relying on school uniform banks or worrying constantly on how they will manage it all. Acknowledge your privilege Kerri or maybe TRY giving back a little and not a stupid have a coffee on me thing because you’re just doing SO well 🥴🥴

• Heart

MissPrint

VIP Member
Had to start a new thread. No idea what Kerri does anymore because she flits from high street fashion to high end handbags, face products to pissed at PR events yet there’s no actual in-depth focus on anything. It’s very superficial.

If anyone can sum up her content please do! I can’t relate to her anymore and find her content rather boring now. Her excess and materialism is far removed from the current climate we all find ourselves in.

Honestmutha

I just don’t get who they’re trying to target flogging wise. None of it makes sense, don’t tell me your Tesco jeans are the best ever then go out wearing a higher price brand. Don’t tell me your Matalan coat is really good then go out wearing higher price brand ie Frankie shop ( her fellow friends have a habit of this). It’s like pick a lane love. Don’t flog us this high street wear if you don’t actually really wear it. We all know tesco matalan and asda aren’t your bag.

• Heart

MissPrint

VIP Member
Any company gifting and endorsing the fact that Ivy’s education is secondary to her mother’s online popularity contest should be ashamed and avoided. They must have no morals to encourage what is going on.

leepdeex

I just think anyone who has the money to go to the Maldives at the moment probably wouldn’t book somewhere based on what a random “influencer” says about it on insta, they’re likely to have recommendations from actual friends/family etc so who is she actually appealing too??

If she spoke properly and pronounced things properly then doctors might understand her. 🤷🏻‍♀️
so she went into a&e during a strike, when there was probably only one doctor on duty and she has the utter cheek to criticise them?? That’s appalling. The doctor was probably overseeing 30+ kids. And talking like something from Oliver Twist probably didn’t help!

• Haha

Basicbasic

VIP Member
This is all desperately sad. As a child who was kept off school by negligent parenting i was hoping things would have changed by now. Where is the admissions and safeguarding team? Poor ivy. I used to long to be at school like normal kids, talking to friends, lining up for dinner, playing at break time. Back then no one cared to check up on me.

• Sad
  • Heart
She is SO out of touch with reality. I have stopped following her. More people need to do they same so that work dries up. She changes skincare every 5 mins to so many different brands. She should learn to say no sometimes.
She couldn’t possibly do that, she’s too much of a grabby bitch.

The daughter is an absolute spoilt brat too.

• Heart