Life with Ivy Coco #3 Apart from advertise freebies what does she do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£500 for a dress, what an utter bleep! Then linked the “high street” version.
i actually liked the dress but stupidly thought it was River Island as she'd been to a PR do The day before!
See they behaved like drunken teenagers in Paris - I wonder what the others guests thought of them?🤔

Reactions: 5
i actually liked the dress but stupidly thought it was River Island as she'd been to a PR do The day before!
See they behaved like drunken teenagers in Paris - I wonder what the others guests thought of them?🤔
They all must have a bit of money now (or give the impression they do anyway) but not an ounce of class between them. There’s a difference between having fun and being gobby.

Reactions: 10
Yesterday she said it’s lip balm season - is she trolling us? Those lips have never seen a lip balm?
I also don’t get how none of the brands see how contradictory she is? Did she not say about 6 months ago she had got rid of all her underwear and bought skims as it was so amazing? I don’t get why the followers fall for her shite and also she must think people are stupid? Maybe she just has such a churn of followers that they don’t cotton on to all the lies? Did she not put up a “high street” version of a dress she was wearing - basically telling her followers, you’re all poor and can’t afford the expensive version so here’s the cheap tit version?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A new desperate low from kez. Showing ya now dead nana to suck from a helium balloon (obviously when she was alive ) also don’t wanna post a grab shot of her dead man doing it

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She gets gifted a trip to elf the musical and has one story pic on it that’s it ! - how do companies not get pissed off that they don’t hardly seem grateful nor promote their brand

That McDonalds ordering thing is so cringe. I used to really like Kerri but recently she just drives me crazy

Reactions: 8
She really is a common idiot trying to look worthwhile & funny yet she just comes across dense & rude

Reactions: 12
She is SO out of touch with reality. I have stopped following her. More people need to do they same so that work dries up. She changes skincare every 5 mins to so many different brands. She should learn to say no sometimes.

Can no longer bear her and her bratty kid. Click through every story. Her lifestyle is off the scale unrelatable and quite disgusting actually. How she gets this ‘work’ is beyond me and I really hope the shocking companies that fund this stuff wake up soon. It’s monstrous in this day and age. It’s a completely different level to the average grammer and she’s vile, just awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.