Life with Ivy Coco #3 Apart from advertise freebies what does she do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“— he has his own job and he understands that this is ours, but he is supportive.“

*Ours* as in her and Ivy’s job. She’s eight. Gross.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
“— he has his own job and he understands that this is ours, but he is supportive.“

*Ours* as in her and Ivy’s job. She’s eight. Gross.
can anyone screej shot as i could only get first couple of paragraphs and im not signing up for fre trial as theyre a pain to cancel !

Reactions: 3
What do u mean no “his” instead of he’s 🤣

tbh feel sorry for Ivy for having a mother that thinks this is ok and a dad who obviously doesn’t care enough to put a stop to it- will protect his own identity but not his daughters - awful parents both of them
I’ve never even thought of it like that before, such a good point. So fucked:

Reactions: 9
“I think you know me well enough to know that’s EXACTLY something I would say” 😒😒
And is Ivy a star?! I find her a precocious brat

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just read the article! I feel very sad for Ivy, Kerri genuinely has no idea about the long-term ramifications of throwing her kid under the bus. The behaviour itself should be cause for concern as there are hardly any boundaries, and so much missed school (but a 3-minute school talk on ocean life in the Maldives will make up for it!). Everything is shiny, so it's all good in her eyes. I really don't get it.

Talking of Frances's new laws - There were about 9 stories in a row of aff links. It's horrendous, I think stuff like that should be banned! Genuine recommendations, spread amongst other content, ok. But she is 'buy, buy, buy'. I cannot believe this is her whole career! Its depressing.

Reactions: 5
In the article she says sharing Ivy online is no different to her doing child modelling and appearing on a website.
Sure, you’re still putting your child’s image out there to be saved by all and sundry, but the difference with child models is that Joe Public doesn’t tend to know their names/ages/where they live/whatever else their social media obsessed Mother wants to share about them!

Reactions: 16
In the article she says sharing Ivy online is no different to her doing child modelling and appearing on a website.
Sure, you’re still putting your child’s image out there to be saved by all and sundry, but the difference with child models is that Joe Public doesn’t tend to know their names/ages/where they live/whatever else their social media obsessed Mother wants to share about them!
Absolutely spot on! Tens of thousands of people know so many personal details, it would worry me so much!

Reactions: 4
Exactly! If you live in their area, like me, you will know EXACTLY where they live. It's scary!

Reactions: 4
I was on a local coffee shop the other day with a friend when a woman walked in and sat down. My friend said “oh that so and so from Instagram” I didn’t follow this person but my friend said she was selling her house. Within 30 seconds I’d found the house online, knew her address, was basically looking through her house and at pictures of her kids on the walls. This woman had no idea I was sitting doing this in the room with her. It really made me think these influencers are just so so careless with what they post online
Careless or naive

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The bottom line is she doesn’t have a proper full time job where she’s juggling home, family and work. It’s just sheer laziness! I virtually live in my car for work and it’s immaculate in comparison.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.