Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
I’m speaking as a primary school teacher now but You could 100% have this lifestyle and keep up a child’s primary education if you were well planned and organised. The travel and opportunities could really enhance a child’s education at this stage in their life. However, and I may be wrong, the impression she gives from her content and captions suggests to me that the only skills that child is perfecting is shopping, posing and bad grammar !

Reactions: 13

lurker1mill

Ffs why did I miss the Starbucks card 🤣 there isn’t a Starbucks near me, but I would of travelled for some cakes and coffee!!

If the people who used it, are followers and supporters of her, and click on her #AFF links, she’s earned a lot more than £30 out of them anyway. So sorry, no sympathy from me!!
All the free shit that she grabs with both her grubby mitts, and she begrudges someone spending £30 on her card that she’s offered out.
If the shoe was on the other foot she would of spent a lot more than £30 I bet.

Last edited:

Elmoo

VIP Member
I’m sure she was struggling in school at some point. All these absences won’t help the situation

georgijane

Chatty Member
I know instagram is how she makes her money but she must realise that this amount of travel/trips isn’t normal or relatable for your average instagram follower. She’ll be wearing designer clothes all holiday and then post the ads from Next or Matalan when she’s home. You can’t ever give any negative feedback though as you’re accused of being a troll

flippinpancakes

Kerry, how does it feel that someone has ripped you off on your Starbucks card??? I imagine it feels how most people have felt when they’ve brought something you’ve been “obsessed” with or “best product you’ve ever used” only to find out it’s shit and you’ll say and flog any old shit that comes your way without a thought for the poor people who have worked hard for their money to only get ripped off - Yey to the person who spent £30 bet they were laughing out the shop

PopTarte

Another fucking holiday!! Why do they give them away to people like her. I’ve just unfollowed, not that it’ll make a difference.
Agree. It’s really same old, same old. She doesn’t make anything aspirational for me at all. Puts me off things to be honest.
She can’t spell, is awful at writing and her poses do my head in. I really don’t get it…

Baileybob

I wonder how much ‘Ivy’s new daily’ are enjoying her joining them?

I find it so irritating when other children come over and sit with us on holiday whilst their parents smile over indulgently🙈

Ivy’s new family not daily 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12

PastorBake

Chatty Member
Absolutely. Taking them out of school occasionally for amazing once in a lifetime experiences is totally different to take Ivy out of school every term to hang out in the mall and film adverts for clothes on a PR trip.

Ryanstartedthefire

“— he has his own job and he understands that this is ours, but he is supportive.“

*Ours* as in her and Ivy’s job. She’s eight. Gross.

• Wow
  • Sad

Cherrypie32

Chatty Member
Someone who has more clothes bought & gifted than a branch of Primark still buying yet more expensive dresses for a short break in Ibiza. It’s quite sickening actually. As for leaving presents for your already totally spoilt brat, words fail me.

Didn’t she say just last week some mystic Meg woman told her that she didn’t see another child as her and ivys souls are joined and there’s no room for another and that gave her comfort to know ?

• Sick
  • Wow

barryjones

VIP Member
Her and her pals think they’re proper funny too acting like kids. It’s really weird. When I’m with my friends we’re not competing for attention on Instagram 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

talkischeap1

That’s insane!! I just quoted for a week next month and it’s £7331
Wouldn’t be so bad if her content was interesting

• Wow