Life with Ivy Coco #3 Apart from advertise freebies what does she do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t care that she or any other influencer gets discounted, PR or ad stays. I’m not bitter. It’s tHeIR jOb. I just hate that she’s so bleeping tit at it and she lies, so I can’t trust anything she says about anything she advertises.
Yeah, she’s not very good at it. Really never “sells” it to me at all. It’s all half arsed and bad spellings.

Reactions: 4
What have we got coming up with kezza for the rest of the year !!!!!!!!!! Trip with ivy to Spain. A couple of boozy lunches. A few day dates in London with kezza and ivy. School uniform shopping for September (not that she goes). super creative Halloween costumes for ivy.
Winter wonderland , boozy Christmas patty’s in London and calendar openings

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah, she’s not very good at it. Really never “sells” it to me at all. It’s all half arsed and bad spellings.
And all her clothes are creased, even the #gifted ones she flogs! There’s just so little effort made from her in all areas of her role as an influencer, yet she keeps on getting work - how?! Are the companies blind!

And all her clothes are creased, even the #gifted ones she flogs! There’s just so little effort made from her in all areas of her role as an influencer, yet she keeps on getting work - how?! Are the companies blind!
And everything she uploads is “her favourite!”

• Heart
Reactions: 3
And everything she uploads is “her favourite!”
Thissssss!!!!! 🙌🏼

matalan swimwear today, next swimwear the other month… but we all know it’s really Hunza G that’s your favourite 😉 we won’t tell….

Reactions: 6
I stopped following her a few weeks ago.
just had a look.
did they just go to Dubai AGAIN?!? Ffs!
They’re always on free bloody holidays.
Dubai -where all the wannabes and z listers go!

Reactions: 7
I honestly couldn’t think of anything worse than going to Dubai, let alone with children… Does not appeal to me at all!

I honestly couldn’t think of anything worse than going to Dubai, let alone with children… Does not appeal to me at all!
My parents went a few years ago, because my mum had lived in the Middle East for a bit growing up so have wanted to stop for a few days on the way back from a holiday just to see it. Hated it 😂 both her and dad said it was just so….samey

Reactions: 3
Same. No appeal to me either. It’s like going on holiday to a shopping centre with a decent food court.

Reactions: 11
Same. No appeal to me either. It’s like going on holiday to a shopping centre with a decent food court.
Perfect for the Coco family then😂 there’s no culture involved - have they even been in the desert??

Two free holidays already and now off for a long weekend for Mr Coco’s birthday. How in the heck does she feel this is in anyway relatable 😡

• Angry
IMG_9976.jpeg

---
Poor love. Only 2.5 weeks of FREE holidays abroad this year.
what about all the weekends away and free hotel stays in the uk too?!

Grabby cow!

Reactions: 15
View attachment 2240303
---
Poor love. Only 2.5 weeks of FREE holidays abroad this year.
what about all the weekends away and free hotel stays in the uk too?!

Grabby cow!
Also, she’s been on way more holidays in the UK that are ad/prstays, good to see she only counts going abroad as a holiday. Someone better tell the hotel in Cornwall!

Reactions: 10
I didn't realise that trips away in the UK didn't count as holidays. Who knew?!

I notice some of the other crew have ‘booked’ flights to Mykonos - coral Pearl needs a break from eco living to get some more air miles in after a trip to New York . Mumlifestyled hasn’t had a child free moment for 3 weeks even through see was posting stories 12 days ago from Marbs on a girls night .
How long before #giftedivycoco joins them

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She literally comes home for days then jets off again.. I can’t cope 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.