Life with Ivy Coco #3 Apart from advertise freebies what does she do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to start a new thread. No idea what Kerri does anymore because she flits from high street fashion to high end handbags, face products to pissed at PR events yet there’s no actual in-depth focus on anything. It’s very superficial.

If anyone can sum up her content please do! I can’t relate to her anymore and find her content rather boring now. Her excess and materialism is far removed from the current climate we all find ourselves in.

Reactions: 15
That’s all she does. Advertise stuff, influence her audience. That’s her job and I used to think she was ok at it but now I think she’s got a bit stale.

She’s not very relatable or genuine. Next and Asda George and then brands I’ve never heard of that cost a fortune. There’s no consistency.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone see Nohun’s post today!! Hilarious!! Sums up this one and her tribe of mates Fashionablepan, Pascale B 🥱Mum Life, Anna Brem-W etc! Go watch and you’ll see what I mean!! 😂😂😂 Their behaviour in that restaurant last week was pathetic and embarrassing ✋️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kerry, how does it feel that someone has ripped you off on your Starbucks card??? I imagine it feels how most people have felt when they’ve brought something you’ve been “obsessed” with or “best product you’ve ever used” only to find out it’s tit and you’ll say and flog any old tit that comes your way without a thought for the poor people who have worked hard for their money to only get ripped off - Yey to the person who spent £30 bet they were laughing out the shop

Reactions: 13
Kerry, how does it feel that someone has ripped you off on your Starbucks card??? I imagine it feels how most people have felt when they’ve brought something you’ve been “obsessed” with or “best product you’ve ever used” only to find out it’s tit and you’ll say and flog any old tit that comes your way without a thought for the poor people who have worked hard for their money to only get ripped off - Yey to the person who spent £30 bet they were laughing out the shop
No I am crying 😂😂 fair play to whoever did it. You’re completely right she’s had a taste of her own medicine

Reactions: 8
hahaha and someone saved the screenshot and used it again after she’d topped it up again 🤣 why does she think the world is full of honest people? Obviously someone’s gunna treat them and their mates

Reactions: 5
Ffs why did I miss the Starbucks card 🤣 there isn’t a Starbucks near me, but I would of travelled for some cakes and coffee!!

If the people who used it, are followers and supporters of her, and click on her #AFF links, she’s earned a lot more than £30 out of them anyway. So sorry, no sympathy from me!!
All the free tit that she grabs with both her grubby mitts, and she begrudges someone spending £30 on her card that she’s offered out.
If the shoe was on the other foot she would of spent a lot more than £30 I bet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
AD after AD after AD today
The one that really grates my gears randomly is the lenor unstoppable AD. she doesn’t do any of the washing at home, Andy Does it. So here she is putting in dirty washing first then puts in the unstoppables but on the video Clip there is no washing In the machine. On the next clip of the “washing being finished” she pulls out bone dry different clothes to what she put in. If you’re gonna lie Kerrie makes it a Good lie

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Can someone please give me the gist of what happened?! Thank you. I don’t follow her.
She topped up her Starbucks card as a 'treat' for her followers as she has a lot of ads coming up as a thankyou for supporting her.
The idea is everyone has 1 coffee on her so there's more to go around, someone spent £33, and another spent £25.
She then topped her card up the next week (for her own use) and someone had screen shot the card details and used it again and spent all the money on it. 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The way she says ‘we was…’ constantly instead of ‘we were’ really, really gets on my wick! That is all.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She just doesn't understand the real world does she. My 7 year old is desperate for new shoes, but I cannot afford them. There she is just getting gifted loads and loads of new clothes. It's vile. She's vile.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Has she she taken Ivy out of school for this trip to Spain or have Easter holidays started early in Surrey?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.