Life with Ivy Coco #3 Apart from advertise freebies what does she do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the Maldives somewhere that you take kids? I’ve always imagined it to be a honeymoon/couples/relaxing place, with not much to do for children.
I think that's why all these influencers with kids are getting gifted trips at the moment. They are trying to attract more families to go. It hasn't looked very child friendly from what I've seen - unless your kids like sitting in nice restaurants or going on a yacht.

Reactions: 6
Is the Maldives somewhere that you take kids? I’ve always imagined it to be a honeymoon/couples/relaxing place, with not much to do for children.
i went there for part of my honeymoon many years ago and it was always sold as a no shoes / no news sort of holiday, back in those days. basic luxury in a tropical paradise.
there really wasnt a lot to do on the islands and would have been boring for kids ..theres only so many times you can snorkel / walk round the island !
Now the resorts seem to have gone ultra luxurious / upmarket i would say its even less aimed at children than before.

Reactions: 7
WE had two weeks for half term here but it was last week and the week before. Not sure what area she lives in but I suppose they could have had last week and this?
Not that it would enter her head to not take Ivy out of school it doesn’t normally bother her and even if she does get fined it’s only £60 per parent and thats nothing when you think the holiday itself is a gifted trip

Reactions: 4
A gifted holiday to the Maldives. Wow.

And she will be getting paid to promote it.

Like yeah, most of us can afford that right now.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I thought kids were not allowed in overwater villas due to safety concerns

Reactions: 1
Whilst on one hand I can understand wanting your kid to experience special things, but mainly as a family? It’s a bit sad that she asked the company doing a group pr trip if she could bring her kid, who should be in school.

Reactions: 5
I think she said before Mr Coco doesn’t like going anywhere other than Dubai 🙈 but I suppose it’s because he has a ‘normal’ job and can’t take time off at the drop of a hat

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
My first post on Kerri.
I’m fuming.
I used to find her quite entertaining and followed as I’m also struggling with secondary infertility, but all she does it shop, try and sell us stuff, eat out, shop, get pissed, go on holiday, get freebies, shop, eat out, go on holiday, shop…..never ending cycle

Why are all these ‘influencers’ given all this stuff free to advertise when they can’t even grasp spelling and grammar?

Who the f can afford to go to the Maldives at the moment? The fact these companies give stuff and holidays away to people like this, just makes me want to NOT use them and give them my money.
Gift them to people who’d never get the chance, that would impress me more!

Time to unfollow. I’d be curious to see what’s happening with her follower figures after the never ending holidays lately. How do we see that?

I’m so pissed off about this trip!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just think anyone who has the money to go to the Maldives at the moment probably wouldn’t book somewhere based on what a random “influencer” says about it on insta, they’re likely to have recommendations from actual friends/family etc so who is she actually appealing too??

Reactions: 15
I just think anyone who has the money to go to the Maldives at the moment probably wouldn’t book somewhere based on what a random “influencer” says about it on insta, they’re likely to have recommendations from actual friends/family etc so who is she actually appealing too??
I just someone would teach her the correct use of was and were and that she‘d proof read her ad posts !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I just someone would teach her the correct use of was and were and that she‘d proof read her ad posts !
And ‘he’s’ and ‘his’! Her typos and grammar drive me mad.
She’s being transparent about reasons Mr C isn’t there, wonder if anyone has asked about Ivy and school and she hasn’t answered them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And ‘he’s’ and ‘his’! Her typos and grammar drive me mad.
She’s being transparent about reasons Mr C isn’t there, wonder if anyone has asked about Ivy and school and she hasn’t answered them.
“Waist”

“WAIST”!!!!!!!!!

she is SO thick. And sadly Ivy will be the same if she never goes to bloody school.
How can this moron possibly “home school” that child?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
“Waist”

“WAIST”!!!!!!!!!

she is SO thick. And sadly Ivy will be the same if she never goes to bloody school.
How can this moron possibly “home school” that child?
That would have been a super expensive advent calendar too! I bought a bottle of that perfume last year and the 70ml bottle is over £200. I‘m sure she can find more suitable things to put on her pits! I bet the hotel shop even sells basic deodorants as they are quite a remote place. She just wanted another way to plug the advent calendar

Reactions: 7
That would have been a super expensive advent calendar too! I bought a bottle of that perfume last year and the 70ml bottle is over £200. I‘m sure she can find more suitable things to put on her pits! I bet the hotel shop even sells basic deodorants as they are quite a remote place. She just wanted another way to plug the advent calendar
Or the idea of actually paying for some deodorant in the hotel shop is just too much for her

Reactions: 4
Why 🤌 does 🤌 she 🤌 insist 🤌 on 🤌 using 🤌 this 🤌 bleeping 🤌 emoji 🤌 for 🤌 everything

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.