Life with Ivy Coco #3 Apart from advertise freebies what does she do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A child's suntan isn't something to be jealous or proud of. It is skin damage ffs.
Ivy should be covered in the highest factor possible and coming home the same colour she went.

Reactions: 10
Sell her house, home school and travel
World…whilst she’s staying at a free AI in Jamaica lmfao 😆😆😆😆 does she know
How bleeping stupid she sounds 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know I’ve said it before the comments section is just awash with child floggers. With stupid names revolving around their kids. All agreeing, all validating her for selling Ivys privacy.

• Heart
I know I’ve said it before the comments section is just awash with child floggers. With stupid names revolving around their kids. All agreeing, all validating her for selling Ivys privacy.
You would think companies would get wise to the game of smoke and mirrors. Very little genuine engagement from followers just other influencers with this game of you comment on my AD and I'll comment on yours.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So, genuinely, has the bits of her free holiday that she’s shown influenced anyone to go there? Even if you liked her, has she shown the place off to its full advantage? It was mainly shots of her and the brat in gifted expensive swimsuits and her moaning about her husband and his childish eating habits.
She hasn’t made me want to go there. What did the hotel etc get out of having her there?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So, genuinely, has the bits of her free holiday that she’s shown influenced anyone to go there? Even if you liked her, has she shown the place off to its full advantage? It was mainly shots of her and the brat in gifted expensive swimsuits and her moaning about her husband and his childish eating habits.
She hasn’t made me want to go there. What did the hotel etc get out of having her there?
Omg… absolutely this. I really don’t feel enough of the hotel was shown at all. How much it is etc. it was just a fashion, water and food shoot!

Any company gifting and endorsing the fact that Ivy’s education is secondary to her mother’s online popularity contest should be ashamed and avoided. They must have no morals to encourage what is going on.

Reactions: 15
Another influencer commented on her post and they’d met in Jamaica, so I had a nosey at her page. She has posted a different view on her grid, showing the hotel, the facilities and the kids’ clubs - not just overpriced kids costumes and mini me outfits. Still doesn’t make me want to go though!

Reactions: 6
Another influencer commented on her post and they’d met in Jamaica, so I had a nosey at her page. She has posted a different view on her grid, showing the hotel, the facilities and the kids’ clubs - not just overpriced kids costumes and mini me outfits. Still doesn’t make me want to go though!
Interesting! And the way it should be if your being given this trip as your job / duty to promote it.

Reactions: 3
Surely if these companies don’t specify what they expect from an influencer (mention of kids club with a photo, post about restaurants, shot of the beach, etc) then they deserve what they (don’t) get as a result of their £££!

Reactions: 2
Surely if these companies don’t specify what they expect from an influencer (mention of kids club with a photo, post about restaurants, shot of the beach, etc) then they deserve what they (don’t) get as a result of their £££!
Completely agree - but it’s pretty rubbish if you’ve been given a luxury holiday and you don’t do that as stand. It’s her actual job! Who know, maybe we’ll get more info over the next week that’s been contractually agreed.

Reactions: 4
I know this has been said before but I really resent someone getting thrown freebies when they don’t know the difference between his/he’s and our/are. Brains count for nothing these days!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not her advertising Next holiday clothes 🙃 She didn’t post or tag Next at all through the whole holiday? Or did she have to save it up and do it one post?
‘The swimwear lasts year after year’ how would she know? She wears that Hunza make

Not her advertising Next holiday clothes 🙃 She didn’t post or tag Next at all through the whole holiday? Or did she have to save it up and do it one post?
‘The swimwear lasts year after year’ how would she know? She wears that Hunza make
Absolutely! She’s in the comments and replies to someone that it’s “the best swimwear” (next) - absolute BS, she wears hunza and always harps on about it’s her favourite

Reactions: 3
Can’t wait for her to sell all this amazing Next clothing on her insta in a few weeks, creased and manky.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Complaining about the hotel and tagging them in her stories - for once she must have had to pay for this one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.