Life with Ivy Coco #3 Apart from advertise freebies what does she do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Madness! At least put some bloody clothes on her before she disappears with the stranger 🤦🏽‍♀️ Are they stupid??

Reactions: 3
Wtaf ? Didn’t notice that she was naked before. The whole post is very odd- why would this old woman be taking your child to see their 40 year old daughter ? Let alone naked too. Very strange.

Reactions: 6
It looks like she’s got a swimming costume if you look at her shoulder you can see the straps. Still weird though for sure.

Reactions: 2
It looked like she had a bikini top on but not the bottoms ?? So weird.

God that kid is annoying af. The extent of their hilarious humour seems to just involve pulling stupid faces.

Dunno why they take the husband on holiday she hates him.

Reactions: 9
I think her husband has a strong case for mental and emotional abuse. She does nothing but slag him off and degrade him. If that’s what she does publicly in front of her “followers” then god only knows what she does behind closed doors. It’s not “banter” it’s abuse. Poor guy 😡

Reactions: 4
There is a fine line between the age a child is cute and being a brat. Ivy has crossed that line. Every parent thinks their child is funny and special but the posing reels and sitting in a baby's highchair making silly faces should be kept to her private or close friends Instagram because it doesn't show Ivy in a good light. Kerry is deluded if she thinks her viewers are interested in Ivy content.

Reactions: 16
Her and her pals think they’re proper funny too acting like kids. It’s really weird. When I’m with my friends we’re not competing for attention on Instagram 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
hahaha came here to say this. did she really type out a full story about not having a dip lool wtf

Reactions: 5
OMG .. that child is getting worst .!! What a horrid precocious thing she is !!.. I’m all for children showing confidence but her behaviour is not a nice trait in a child, beg she’s a nightmare with her peers if she doesn’t get her way ..

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.