Life of the Baldwins #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is obviously panicking now as holiday is getting closer and they probably won’t be able to do what is planned if wheel chair goes with them and the crutches
Well if we don’t see many vlogs it will be because she’s moving around fine .

Reactions: 9
Just a thought ... She bought a second hand spa specifically for F right? She claimed that the water helped right? So why in the name of wheelchair farts can't the girl go swimming with her class or even with gums? F is piling on the weight now as predicted.

YOU HEARD IT ALL HERE FIRST TATTLERS!!

Reactions: 10
She is obviously panicking now as holiday is getting closer and they probably won’t be able to do what is planned if wheel chair goes with them and the crutches
my guess is they want her in a wheelchair to not only claim extra money, but to get extra at the airport and whatever place they are going on holiday, nothing wrong with that little girl’s leg imo apart from being told not to walk or move it by mommy dearest! And I think the littllun now actually believes she can’t walk. As for the bratty youngest kid! Goes to school on her own terms when she feels like it! Gets picked up and goes shopping and is allowed to choose whatever she wants! Bloody ridiculous! I’m old school but that kid needs a smacked bum! I know it’s not allowed anymore! But she needs some boundaries is that what I meant! lol 😂

Reactions: 11
Two of mine have physio and can end up a bit bruised if certain areas have been played with by the physio. I’ve never seen someone so desperate for something to be wrong as I have from this woman, the kids need intervention asap and I can only hope the medical team and school have their concerns at this point now.
---
Just seen the vlog, wondered how long it would be before rheumatology was mentioned, she’ll probably be googling conditions that fall under this now. She needs to stay away from Google as she’s diagnosing F with all sorts atm.

What made me laugh was she was calling the consultant up as soon as she saw bruising, the most logical person you’d call if this came up after physio would surely be the physio? She seems giddy at the prospect it could be something like CRPS despite trying to claim otherwise that it would be the worse thing for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Two of mine have physio and can end up a bit bruised if certain areas have been played with by the physio. I’ve never seen someone so desperate for something to be wrong as I have from this woman, the kids need intervention asap and I can only hope the medical team and school have their concerns at this point now.
---
Just seen the vlog, wondered how long it would be before rheumatology was mentioned, she’ll probably be googling conditions that fall under this now. She needs to stay away from Google as she’s diagnosing F with all sorts atm.

What made me laugh was she was calling the consultant up as soon as she saw bruising, the most logical person you’d call if this came up after physio would surely be the physio? She seems giddy at the prospect it could be something like CRPS despite trying to claim otherwise that it would be the worse thing for her.
I don’t think any medical person is mentioning CRPS or any other concern. I think they’ve told her she needs to be walking on it and they giving her a bit of physio to get it moving again. K is self diagnosing F on the internet. It’s all psychological, she is probably telling f don’t walk on it and I will buy you presents.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think any medical person is mentioning CRPS or any other concern. I think they’ve told her she needs to be walking on it and they giving her a bit of physio to get it moving again. K is self diagnosing F on the internet. It’s all psychological, she is probably telling f don’t walk on it and I will buy you presents.
No a consultant can't dignoise it it's neurologist has to and its long prosses because its not easy dignoises took months for them to dignoise my husband i can't go were near him he's grown man he screams if slight nudge clothes bed covers endless sleep less nights pins needles numb ness 24/7 no pain killers rtouches it its wwaful awful condition all he done was bend over washing machine to mend it it's all to do with nevers and brain I DONT SEE ANY OF THAT IN F it really is no joke or nothing to be proud of like k is

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oi Kayleigh you bleeping jealous wrongen - You take the piss out of Summer, you shame her on social media for her buying her own clothes with her own money that she works for and then steal the clothes from her to wear on a piss up with other women. That's an all time bleeping low even for you.

You scummy Bruce Forsythe chin looking rat of a mother.

Oi Kayleigh you bleeping jealous wrongen - You take the piss out of Summer, you shame her on social media for her buying her own clothes with her own money that she works for and then steal the clothes from her to wear on a piss up with other women. That's an all time bleeping low even for you.

You scummy Bruce Forsythe chin looking rat of a mother.
And don’t forget she is so worried about f and her knee problem, doesn’t know what to do with herself over it, but it’s ok she is still ok to go out and getting pissed up. Sad case of a mother.

Reactions: 8
Omg you and Kev were both disgusting towards summer when she went shopping but you feel it’s ok to pinch her make up and her clothes you are vile person

Attachments

• Angry
Omg you and Kev were both disgusting towards summer when she went shopping but you feel it’s ok to pinch her make up and her clothes you are vile person
Exactly that! Anyone feel that she's pulling controversial content out of thin air for views? Or is she so bleeping dense that she actually doesn't realise the tit she posts on social media is bait because even negative feedback creates views right? There are countless times her and Kev have literally slagged off the kids on camera [oh except the baby], received negative comments but carried on dong it anyway. As long as she's alright, to hell with Kev and the kids but as long as 'the baby' is by her side she's happy. witch.

Reactions: 11
Her face is getting longer and thanks to this thread all I think of is the witch from the wizard of Oz 😂

Fecking hell, she really is one ugly witch 🧙
As well as a dirty skank, poor summer, who'd wanna wear something that lump has worn 🤢

Reactions: 6
Is the women who is ugly on the inside, ugly on the outside trying to look cute 💩

Reactions: 4
Ok let’s wait for when Kevin can go out with the lads drinking oh no I forgot he won’t be allowed in case he goes off with another woman cause 100% that’s why he changed his job cause he got friendly with another girl come on Kevin your turn for a boys day out on the drink you bring the money home your lazy wife works one day a week cleaning put your foot down and stand up to her

Ok let’s wait for when Kevin can go out with the lads drinking oh no I forgot he won’t be allowed in case he goes off with another woman cause 100% that’s why he changed his job cause he got friendly with another girl come on Kevin your turn for a boys day out on the drink you bring the money home your lazy wife works one day a week cleaning put your foot down and stand up to her
Kayleigh, pass this on to the daft drippy looking burglar please

Attachments