Life of the Baldwins #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They would only get low rate mobility for felicity- as she can still walk a certain amount . You can only earn 150 week and still get carers so it will show how deep her you tube channel earners are if that’s the case . Kev is only working part time if at all as well , he’s always around . It’s disgusting what some people will do to avoid work .

Reactions: 6
They would only get low rate mobility for felicity- as she can still walk a certain amount . You can only earn 150 week and still get carers so it will show how deep her you tube channel earners are if that’s the case . Kev is only working part time if at all as well , he’s always around . It’s disgusting what some people will do to avoid work .
Could Kid Kev be claiming CA for S.He was working but now seems to be around a heck of a lot 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I think it's the mobility car she's angling for
Thing is she can’t make it anymore obvious. She’s a scheming criminal herself It’s disgusting and she puts it online
---
Could Kid Kev be claiming CA for S.He was working but now seems to be around a heck of a lot 🤷‍♀️
Just what I said in another post yes. They lie he’s not working
---
She really is a scheming fraudster and I bet now they have their rent paid for too then

Reactions: 3
yeah it's obvious she brain washed the oldest three..

she's a wicked woman keeping them from their other family, and she's made no effort to make the robber patch things up with his daughter.

How are people still even watching them after her admitting kevs a convicted robber and fraudster, it's shocking.
See fraudster and they still at it here. She is scamming the whole f thing for money. I wanna smack her face when she does the smirk of happiness

I don't understand why Racoon backed down with her? He hasn't with the Sullivans or the Inghams. I wonder what went on?

Can u all R.E.M. she is as saying she wish she had a new car but no money for it etc then months after the f started. She can’t make it any more obvious. She’s a fraudster for real
---
I don't understand why Racoon backed down with her? He hasn't with the Sullivans or the Inghams. I wonder what went on?
She needs sorting out again. This time it’s worse then ever what she’s doing

Last edited:
I found that really bizarre , he’s relentless with the Inghams and Sullivans and she’s just as bad yet he took it all down and hasn’t mentioned it..

Reactions: 7
Coming to think of it how can they even claim carers they can’t with utube and kev job if he does work. I think they are fiddling the tax man
I’ve reported her to the tax man already and I’ve emailed the school saying I believe the children are unsafe as she is exploiting them.

• Heart
Would she be allowed to take rent from them as she is only renting herself 🤷‍♀️
Im not totally sure?

but I think the authorities would class it as a extra income and not "dig money " because they're technically living in shed and not a bedroom in the house

Reactions: 2
I’m almost certain that planning permission is required to use a shed as living space. I bet she’s not done that. But also some social housing landlords have rules in place with regards to using the property for business purposes, which they would be classed as self employed if running a YT channel?

They never used to have electricity in it , I remember seeing shite loads of extension cables through the garden.

Reactions: 1
What's all booing for f hasn't got cancer I I said before my hubby got it I tell you now its not bad as she saying it is anybody think she's got days to live takenher out of school is def not good step I hope the education get on to her there no reason to its k she's making out to be so so bad no it's not school no it it's k who got attachment think and its showing g now in the kids she and Kevin made them like it .funny all off a suddon they got money to splash abroad holiday 200 pound shopping outside stuff she was scrimping g and saving not so long ago .do you think they com I to compo somewhere ?
---
There something very very fishy going on and I not liking it
---
There something very very fishy going on and I not liking it
That’s hard to read lol

That’s hard to read lol
il re d it I've deleted it lol
---
Why k booing for ? F not got cancer she's talking that f not got long to live . My hubby got c r p s like said before k making out to be worsed thing ever no it's not f is young she lead normal life . Taken her out of school is worsed thing she can do .weres this money coming from 250 pound shopping abroad holiday things for outside its very fishy what's going on there kev not working she dont earn that much . I hope education get on to her back by not sending f in s don't go much I think something to do with school they cought on very fishy if u ask me
---
Why k booing for ? F not got cancer she's talking that f not got long to live . My hubby got c r p s like said before k making out to be worsed thing ever no it's not f is young she lead normal life . Taken her out of school is worsed thing she can do .weres this money coming from 250 pound shopping abroad holiday things for outside its very fishy what's going on there kev not working she dont earn that much . I hope education get on to her back by not sending f in s don't go much I think something to do with school they cought on very fishy if u ask me

Last edited:
Ooh she’s getting wound up. I think she needs to question why there were so many medical professionals involved in the first place? She put her kid on crutches and then into a wheelchair, which wasn’t given to her by the medics as it was an adults sized chair. She’s created the situation F is in now - she’s pretty much got her foot on the ground now so she should be walking soon enough especially with weekly physio - there will be no reason for a DLA claim to be in place. She may have passed the 12 weeks evidence but the condition needs to be expected to last at least 6 months, I think she’ll suddenly be much better by the time her holiday comes around - if she isn’t then K would be a selfish witch the let them go ahead with the holiday.

Just seen her sob story on YT now - she needs to take her family off and let that girl get better if that’s truly what is needed without crying into the camera for attention. Another family continuing to vlog at the expense of their children’s privacy.

IMG_4636.jpeg
IMG_4637.jpeg

I wouldn't be wanting the go on holiday now.

And she will do her best to try and keep F from walking.
---
* It tickles me how Kayleigh is obsessed with tattle
---
Ooh she’s getting wound up. I think she needs to question why there were so many medical professionals involved in the first place? She put her kid on crutches and then into a wheelchair, which wasn’t given to her by the medics as it was an adults sized chair. She’s created the situation F is in now - she’s pretty much got her foot on the ground now so she should be walking soon enough especially with weekly physio - there will be no reason for a DLA claim to be in place. She may have passed the 12 weeks evidence but the condition needs to be expected to last at least 6 months, I think she’ll suddenly be much better by the time her holiday comes around - if she isn’t then K would be a selfish witch the let them go ahead with the holiday.

Just seen her sob story on YT now - she needs to take her family off and let that girl get better if that’s truly what is needed without crying into the camera for attention. Another family continuing to vlog at the expense of their children’s privacy.

View attachment 2915555View attachment 2915556
If she's that upset about her daughter why is she even filming 🤔

any worried mum would put the camera down and focus on her family..but obviously the peanuts they make must be more important

Last edited:
Reactions: 5