Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the knee up, her leg looks heavier.

I said she would put on weight as she's not moving, and with all the junk too

Reactions: 5
So the kid has had phsyio.
Any mention of the MRI?

I have a suggestion to Gummy,cover the kids legs and you wont be "seeing things"

So the kid has had phsyio.
Any mention of the MRI?

I have a suggestion to Gummy,cover the kids legs and you wont be "seeing things"
We weren’t getting any attention so had to post this. Don’t understand how it is getting scary. The child seems perfectly fine when she doesn’t realise the camera is on her.
Maybe keeping your families private business off of Facebook would be better.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
If the first mri results didn’t show anything not sure what she’s expecting these to show . Her leg could be bruised and swollen from physio because she hasn’t been using it .

Reactions: 8
They’ve already had 1 mri I’m sure that was fine and this is a second mri! Not sure she realises how much it costs each time to run an mri machine, fine if you need it but this is ridiculous!!!!! Not only do they likely get paid from benefits/ massive child benefit payment, she’s now draining the nhs

Wonder what her pal Jen is thinking of this?

surely others are thinking the same as us.

she's needing a intervention

Reactions: 6
They’ve already had 1 mri I’m sure that was fine and this is a second mri! Not sure she realises how much it costs each time to run an mri machine, fine if you need it but this is ridiculous!!!!! Not only do they likely get paid from benefits/ massive child benefit payment, she’s now draining the nhs
I paid privately for an mri in 2005 and it was £495 then so goodness knows how much they are now. Probably a 4 figure sum I expect.

Reactions: 2
My husband has got chronic Reginald pain syndrome is not rare or uncommon it's were u have an injury and the brain says pain still there when infact it's healed I'm not putting to much because she comes over here and I'm ot putting words she can use . But not rare or uncommon for children neather there is no cure but pysio but let's just say if it I she go on to lead a normal life so all this drama she keeps saying about is over the top . Oh and there be no opration if it is that to me it's not I'm no Dr expert but knowing that my hubby got it children heal much better tyen us older people . If it is c r p s we neve hear the end of it but she being so dramatic over it after living with it for8 years so I know everything about it
---
She's done more damage then good stop the wheel chair get her in a bath and get her useing it stop getting othe people to do it when she could take her to swimmjng bathes hold her graverty if she done this in the first place but we seen her straighten her leg so has her mum
---
She's done more damage then good stop the wheel chair get her in a bath and get her useing it stop getting othe people to do it when she could take her to swimmjng bathes hold her graverty if she done this in the first place but we seen her straighten her leg so has her mum
---
My husband has got chronic Reginald pain syndrome is not rare or uncommon it's were u have an injury and the brain says pain still there when infact it's healed I'm not putting to much because she comes over here and I'm ot putting words she can use . But not rare or uncommon for children neather there is no cure but pysio but let's just say if it I she go on to lead a normal life so all this drama she keeps saying about is over the top . Oh and there be no opration if it is that to me it's not I'm no Dr expert but knowing that my hubby got it children heal much better tyen us older people . If it is c r p s we neve hear the end of it but she being so dramatic over it after living with it for8 years so I know everything about it
---
---
---
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She is escalating, someone close to her needs to step in. She is creating something that isn’t there for attention, it’s K that needs a Dr not Felicity. Sienna stays off school and gets treats? Seriously she should come home and do some kind of learning, she would soon be back at school. I do wonder if the girls school is starting to see the red flags as someone at this point needs to intervene, it’s not normal.

Reactions: 9
She is escalating, someone close to her needs to step in. She is creating something that isn’t there for attention, it’s K that needs a Dr not Felicity. Sienna stays off school and gets treats? Seriously she should come home and do some kind of learning, she would soon be back at school. I do wonder if the girls school is starting to see the red flags as someone at this point needs to intervene, it’s not normal.
Someone needs to intervene as it’s getting beyond funny. Who in their right mind is desperate for their children to be ill so you can tell thousands of random strangers on social media. Add in all the paedos and weirdos who are looking at photos of her half naked children. The children aren’t neglected, but they are being exploited and that’s not right.
Both those children need to be at school. If they not at school they need to be being home schooled. Trips to Aldi is not home schooling.

Reactions: 6
I dont know why she brought her a pint of milk just cos she thought it was cute and wanted it. I took my 7 year old little girl on a walk yesterday with the dog and she had a tantrum because she wanted a kitchen cupboard a house down the road ripped out 😂 She is getting help from school for possible additional needs which mainly presents with her emotions and social skills so I dont blame her too much when she strops. But im not going to give in to everything she wants. Her impulse control is terrible but she still gets told no and doesnt get things everytime she asks. Sienna seems to get whatever she wants and K doesnt even try to say no.

Reactions: 10
Watched the latest vlog. Doesn’t she talk a load of bullshit to get DLA.
Stop self diagnosing your child on the internet.
No wonder s doesn’t want to go to school. She does crafts half the day and goes to the shops the other half. Wouldn’t most kids choose that? Sounds to me like school doesn’t want her there.

Last edited:
for god sake, get her doing her stretches and move the leg. It probably hurts more cos shes been in a wheelchair not using her leg properly for 10 weeks! I bet the Drs roll their eyes when they see shes booked yet another appointment for F. If all these drs and scans cant find a medical problem then maybe its more a psychological problem and the fear of using her leg after the initial pain and her mum chucking her in a wheelchair?

"her story would help someone"..

what story??? it's all fake, and the hospital hunted her, and the surgeries getting sick of it too.

• Haha
"her story would help someone"..

what story??? it's all fake, and the hospital hunted her, and the surgeries getting sick of it too.
She is so desperate for there to be something wrong. Surely you don’t want your child to be ill

She is obviously panicking now as holiday is getting closer and they probably won’t be able to do what is planned if wheel chair goes with them and the crutches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.