Life of the Baldwins #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds to me like the hospital have told her there’s nothing wrong with f. Why would you be looking at private if the nhs dr hadn’t said there’s nothing wrong with her. Clutching at straws for contact 🤷

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Don't click on her IG posts, she has started to attach affiliated links, namely Ralph Lauren - Rhys birthday wish list!

The affiliate simply searches for a product they enjoy, then promotes that product and earns a piece of the profit from each sale they make. The sales are tracked via affiliate links from one website to another. Affiliate marketing is a great way to drive sales and generate significant online revenue.

Reactions: 9
Don't click on her IG posts, she has started to attach affiliated links, namely Ralph Lauren - Rhys birthday wish list!

The affiliate simply searches for a product they enjoy, then promotes that product and earns a piece of the profit from each sale they make. The sales are tracked via affiliate links from one website to another. Affiliate marketing is a great way to drive sales and generate significant online revenue.
I don’t think many of k’s viewers buy from Ralph Lauren ha ha. It’s his 18th and he wants a top and an out of trainers, £200. Funny how she has money whenever the two youngest want something, but doesn’t want to spend on his 18th.

Reactions: 8
I also wonder if she is hoping one of her followers will stump up the cash or even a GoFund me page..she keeps talking about private hospitals etc makes me think she’s on the beg.

Reactions: 10
I also wonder if she is hoping one of her followers will stump up the cash or even a GoFund me page..she keeps talking about private hospitals etc makes me think she’s on the beg.
I hope to god no one creates a go fund me page for her. That holiday is fast approaching, she’ll be spinning the line but if anyone does start donating, that’s going straight into the holiday fund pot and nowhere else and then she’ll find herself in bother. I don’t know why you’d be contacting private doctors when you’ve not even heard what the NHS consultant has to say. I also don’t believe for a second anyone would have told her about operations either - they’d have them in and paying for a consultation before any of that gets discussed. She’s cuckoo.

I hope to god no one creates a go fund me page for her. That holiday is fast approaching, she’ll be spinning the line but if anyone does start donating, that’s going straight into the holiday fund pot and nowhere else and then she’ll find herself in bother. I don’t know why you’d be contacting private doctors when you’ve not even heard what the NHS consultant has to say. I also don’t believe for a second anyone would have told her about operations either - they’d have them in and paying for a consultation before any of that gets discussed. She’s cuckoo.
Given they've clearly not got a pot to pee in why is she even considering the private route? ANY private surgery is gonna cost a fortune! Cloud cuckoo 🤬

I believe the nhs consultant has told her it’s psychological already and referred her for physio. K wants it to be something worse (DLA and mobility) so thinks a private dr will play along with her game and say it’s something more. She was offered a second opinion and declined it, why?
Maybe Carole creamer is raiding her piggy bank as we speak.

Reactions: 7
Surgery on what exactly ? If they can’t find anything wrong even a private clinic isn’t going to consider surgery .

Kev's needing to step up and say they aren't going on holiday until Felicity's out the wheelchair ( he won't though)

and I bet Felicity would make a miraculous recovery
---
FB_IMG_1713952816244.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Is Kev working? He never seems to be at work and she never says he’s at work

Reactions: 4
Considering at his old job he was never at home.. now he's always home.

could be on long term sick? and getting benefit top ups🤔

Reactions: 3
When K started vlogging again all the videos on Kev's cooking channel were kept hidden for some reason and still has no content showing.

Reactions: 1
Looks like a right shitehole where she stays.....

I looked on Google earth
---
Vegan health and beauty haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 3