Life of the Baldwins #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MRI results can take ages to come back, silly woman. They will let her know when they can. She’s obviously not a priority and they’ve probably reluctantly agreed to a repeat MRI but the outcome will be the same because there is nothing wrong with that girl. Using a wheelchair that is too big for her won’t gain her the sympathy either. She looks ridiculous in it and it hasn’t even got foot plates so she’s got no support even if there was something wrong.

F wasn’t told she needed a wheelchair, the crutches don’t look like NHS crutches either as they are usually standard silver. I wonder if she will take her to her next appointment in the wheelchair, if she does she’ll probably be given a telling off about it. I do seriously hope that what’s going on raises enough concern to warrant involvement from SS especially when it comes back nothing is wrong and she’s now put her child in a wheelchair when she managed just fine on crutches.

Felicity has straightened her leg quite happily in that trolley. She’s kept off camera in the background at home, probably because she’s moving around and playing. This woman is not right in the head and she’s now extending the length of imaginary time since F was last walking, there are genuine cases of children requiring appointments and treatment. She doesn’t get to overtake them 😡 Those little fans will feed her ego and that’s all she’s after because she craves attention.

Reactions: 6
Says it all. Not once in the ten weeks have we seen that child do anything other than smiling or laughing, plus bending that leg backwards and forwards.
why do you think the secretary is treating you like a nuisance , ummmm I wonder. It’s because she knows it’s all fantasy. What a waste of nhs resources.
Yet another costa. Don’t know why she does a good shop as all those two small kids do is eat out.
On 1 april there was a post saying it was 6 weeks and 2 days since she walked. How is it less that two weeks later 10 weeks????
Gummy can only count when it involves DWP benefits

Reactions: 5
What's Judy going to do when she gets told there's duck all wrong with felicitys knee...

what then? they going to scrounge a GFM to go private them steal most of the money
They offered her a second opinion and she refused it so she must know herself that she can’t keep this up for ever. I predict they will refer her for physio to get her walking on it again properly, but the physio waiting lists are months and months so magically she will be able to do
Everything on holiday and once back it will be worse than ever according to k.
---
MRI results can take ages to come back, silly woman. They will let her know when they can. She’s obviously not a priority and they’ve probably reluctantly agreed to a repeat MRI but the outcome will be the same because there is nothing wrong with that girl. Using a wheelchair that is too big for her won’t gain her the sympathy either. She looks ridiculous in it and it hasn’t even got foot plates so she’s got no support even if there was something wrong.

F wasn’t told she needed a wheelchair, the crutches don’t look like NHS crutches either as they are usually standard silver. I wonder if she will take her to her next appointment in the wheelchair, if she does she’ll probably be given a telling off about it. I do seriously hope that what’s going on raises enough concern to warrant involvement from SS especially when it comes back nothing is wrong and she’s now put her child in a wheelchair when she managed just fine on crutches.

Felicity has straightened her leg quite happily in that trolley. She’s kept off camera in the background at home, probably because she’s moving around and playing. This woman is not right in the head and she’s now extending the length of imaginary time since F was last walking, there are genuine cases of children requiring appointments and treatment. She doesn’t get to overtake them 😡 Those little fans will feed her ego and that’s all she’s after because she craves attention.

Attachments

• Wow
They offered her a second opinion and she refused it so she must know herself that she can’t keep this up for ever. I predict they will refer her for physio to get her walking on it again properly, but the physio waiting lists are months and months so magically she will be able to do
Everything on holiday and once back it will be worse than ever according to k.
---
I doubt crutches would have been recommended because she needs to be encouraged to use her leg which is why she’s gone and bought them herself.

I remember when my elderly mum broke her hip, and the one thing she was shocked at after the operation, was not long after the op, the nurses had her up and walking, obviously with their help...

she said they said thats best thing to do for recovery.

Felicity in a wheelchair with nothing wrong with her so her deluded mum can get attention is beyond hysterical.

OMG how boring was the James Blunt vlog? Can't stand the bloke or his depressing lyrics so putting this lot of losers with him made me want to vom. So who babysat the girls?

Reactions: 8
Oh ... so Chin has been 'gifted a Cosori dual zone air fryer. Head Chef Kev can cook twice as much now lol.

Brace yourselves to hear her most popular phrases like

We don't usually do this but ...
They reached out to me ...
Its super super this and that ...
They've given me a discount code, link in the description below ...
The teenagers have left it dirty again ...

Have fun Tattlers!

#can't spell Cosori
#I want to home school
#Dick'ead

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Oh good now she's been sponsored by "Casori" and maybe some other companies coming up she'll be able to afford to take F private for treatment..

Reactions: 3
Imagine being gifted something and you can’t even get the spelling right on the title of your vlog 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
She isn't special, there are a few small time vloggers receiving them atm, they just knw dumb arse ppl watch these tramps and will be gullible enough to "click the link" 😂 bet Carol "lickarse" Creamer has checked hers out already!

• Haha
She isn't special, there are a few small time vloggers receiving them atm, they just knw dumb arse ppl watch these tramps and will be gullible enough to "click the link" 😂 bet Carol "lickarse" Creamer has checked hers out already!
And commented at least 7 times! Hi Kev, Hi Kayleigh, Hi Jamie, Hi Rhys, Hi Summer, Hi Riley, Hi Felicity, Hi Sienna, Hi Brooke, Hi Bella (and here comes the creepy bit....) from your (self appointed) number 1 fan 😂

• Haha
In addition to her lunch, Sienna also had a pint of milk, an ice cream and those Dino sweets and was asking for mango sorbet 😮 Seriously? No wonder she doesn't want to go to school. She rules the blooming roost.

• Wow
In addition to her lunch, Sienna also had a pint of milk, an ice cream and those Dino sweets and was asking for mango sorbet 😮 Seriously? No wonder she doesn't want to go to school. She rules the blooming roost.
Was just going to say the brat has obviously not gone back to school.
Nice to see she still isn’t buying tooth paste.