Life of the Baldwins #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isnā€™t the stuff a bit like a juice plus scheme ? Is it recent ? Really thick to put the address on - hope carol creamer doesnā€™t see it !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She obviously goes on here cause you canā€™t see that here address etc lol hello Kayleigh why is it in every vlog Sienna appears somewhere but you donā€™t see the other 5 kids

Reactions: 4
The school probably not giving work to do at home cause that child gets whatā€™s she wants and should be in school and Kayleigh needs to put her foot down and start standing up to Sienna kicks off at school goes home and eats what she wants and watches tv come on when she goes home treat it like a school day no tv or extra food no outings to shops etc it will only get worse as she gets older and you wonā€™t have any control over her

Reactions: 8
Most of us on here have the common sense and discipline techniques to effectively manage a child's anxiety around separation at school. You can't give in to tantrums full stop. Sienna has learned that she gets rewarded for her meltdowns and K has allowed this to carry on. As mentioned above, the child is already pretty snarky to everyone and has to be the centre of attention all of the time. It infuriates me that the woman just doesn't see what's going on because she's too selfish and never thinks before she acts. It's not about a short term fix, it's about the long road ahead.

Iā€™ve stopped watching the videos as she annoys me so much. She loves s being like she is, itā€™s all for attention and an and k know it. Like you say she should then be doing school work when she at home. Once she realises she is not missing anything at home she will soon want to be back at school. Future wonā€™t look too bright if they canā€™t get her doing her school work.
Her behaviour must be terrible at school if they keep sending her home.

Iā€™ve stopped watching the videos as she annoys me so much. She loves s being like she is, itā€™s all for attention and an and k know it. Like you say she should then be doing school work when she at home. Once she realises she is not missing anything at home she will soon want to be back at school. Future wonā€™t look too bright if they canā€™t get her doing her school work.
Her behaviour must be terrible at school if they keep sending her home.
Totally agree. If she can't hack school then she needs to be schooled by Kayleigh for the duration of the school day with set times for lunch, breaks & home time. It wouldn't be difficult to download age appropriate curriculum work sheets for Sienna. Sienna will struggle to catch up if this continues.

Reactions: 7
She is in year 1 so the play based learning is being phased out so she will be missing a lot of important learning . It would be different if K was providing a proper structure but constantly eating and trips to the shops wonā€™t help her learning and then she will struggle even more when she is back in school .

Lyngford place, in Priorswood, biggest shithole in Taunton, perfect for her šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I don't suppose it matters, apart from Creamer who in their right mind would wanna stalk that skank? Lol it took all of 30 seconds to see what school they go too as well, begins with a W doesn't it Gummy? Top MOTHER! (jokes, your worse then useless) GET OFF YOUTUBE, PARENT YOUR KIDS, PROTECT YOUR KIDS, EARN A LIVING INSTEAD OF PONCING AND CLEAN YOU DIRTY HOLE OF A HOUSE
---
Lyngford place, in Priorswood, biggest shithole in Taunton, perfect for her šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I don't suppose it matters, apart from Creamer who in their right mind would wanna stalk that skank? Lol it took all of 30 seconds to see what school they go too as well, begins with a W doesn't it Gummy? Top MOTHER! (jokes, your worse then useless) GET OFF YOUTUBE, PARENT YOUR KIDS, PROTECT YOUR KIDS, EARN A LIVING INSTEAD OF PONCING AND CLEAN YOU DIRTY HOLE OF A HOUSE
Notice Gummy how even I, who has no obligation to protect your kids, wouldn't post the whole school name!? Even a stranger protects them more, scummy mummy

Reactions: 10
Carol creamer left 9 messages on the latest video. 9 of the 29 there. What is it with this woman, has she got the hits for Kayleigh?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Carol creamer left 9 messages on the latest video. 9 of the 29 there. What is it with this woman, has she got the hits for Kayleigh?
She does it to a lot of Youtubers. Charlotte Taylor and The Sullivans and a few others. Her name is a bit dodgy anyway

• Wow
Are they taking the kids out of school when they go on holiday? I'm sure she said recently how many weeks they have left to go but I can't remember now. If that is the case then it's even more time out of school/home education for S.

How does she know that this carol ā€œcreamerā€ isnā€™t a bloody pedalo. I thought when she came back she wasnā€™t showing the kids

Are they taking the kids out of school when they go on holiday? I'm sure she said recently how many weeks they have left to go but I can't remember now. If that is the case then it's even more time out of school/home education for S.
it's June they go as it's cheaper and they're removing the kids from school

Reactions: 3
Does she get more revenue from more comments? If so, it could be one of them lol to bump up revenue. Nothing would surprise me!

Reactions: 3
---

Notice Gummy how even I, who has no obligation to protect your kids, wouldn't post the whole school name!? Even a stranger protects them more, scummy mummy
The schools website even has a photo of felicity

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The schools website even has a photo of felicity
If I was her and people knew my address and where my children go to school I would be off social media instantly. Does she not realise any paedophile can now go to their school and know everything about those girls. That would scare the hell out of me. That is one of the worse safeguarding issue any family could face. And what will Kayleigh do, make more videos.

Reactions: 6
I remember poor Sarah P, Hollie and Jessica, Maddie MC, and others..

all targeted by pe#d#os.

Kayleigh is a terrible mother putting her kids at risk

• Heart
Omg the osteopath has said exactly the same as what all of us have been saying all along, itā€™s all psychological.
Watching f jumping up and down in her car seat showed that she is only in pain when it suits.
Looks like the knee might be all ok for holiday, funny that ha ha x