Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could see how chuffed and thrilled Reece was opening Bella’s pressies compared to opening the presents and what he got from the Robber and the Skanky Scammer 👎
K gets him such crap I mean what the hell. There is nothing special or nice.
---
You could see the trainers were cheap ones maybe for running I’m guessing. It was all bits nothing to R.E.M. his 18th

Reactions: 5
K gets him such crap I mean what the hell. There is nothing special or nice.
---
You could see the trainers were cheap ones maybe for running I’m guessing. It was all bits nothing to R.E.M. his 18th
I wouldn’t be surprised if he hadn’t bought those trainers himself and she wrapped them up

Reactions: 2
Theory test is not a birthday present! She spends more in Costa and McDonald’s on herself than her kids 18!

We have more content on the way though, the 18th PARTY BBQ BONANZA this weekend. Just hope she provides enough food and drink!

Reactions: 4
Judging from her food shopping and the amount she buys for the week the only hope they have is a couple of sausages each and salad.
Don’t worry though sienna and felicity will likely have their 4 McDonald’s this weekend to keep their weight up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She can’t handle life without kev that’s why she uses him. I do all she does plus the garden myself and cook every day etc. that’s why she loves it when he’s not at work she gets hik to do everything. She doesn’t even know where the water goes on the car I mean what the hell and she’s a driver lol
---
Also f foot looked fine she was in no pain just keeping up the act for attention and no school

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What happened to a special 18th Birthday Cake for Rhys typical of her she won’t spend the money on that. Everything always on the cheap, Nothing significant given to him for his birthday all cheap crap, well Bella must show her up because she seems to buy the better gifts for him from her and her family that actually put thought into his gifts, things that he will actually like, those trainers that k got Rhys were ugly and look cheap
Kaleigh you should think shame!!!
how long is she going to keep the facade up with F leg you fraudster!!

What happened to a special 18th Birthday Cake for Rhys typical of her she won’t spend the money on that. Everything always on the cheap, Nothing significant given to him for his birthday all cheap crap, well Bella must show her up because she seems to buy the better gifts for him from her and her family that actually put thought into his gifts, things that he will actually like, those trainers that k got Rhys were ugly and look cheap
Kaleigh you should think shame!!!
how long is she going to keep the facade up with F leg you fraudster!!
Until a few days before their holiday and then there will be a miraculous recovery, but obviously she will have a relapse when they get home and the whole thing will start again. We know your game, Kayleigh.

The trainers screamed sports direct no more then 30 pounds if that. They were horrible. She buys nothing nice at all nothing. Not even decent aftershave as they as about 70 pounds or so and she won’t spend that

• Angry
Reactions: 6
The trainers screamed sports direct no more then 30 pounds if that. They were horrible. She buys nothing nice at all nothing. Not even decent aftershave as they as about 70 pounds or so and she won’t spend that
But continues spending on the 2 youngest all the time, she was even buying his birthday card the day before, how thoughtful, she’s vile

Not e
But continues spending on the 2 youngest all the time, she was even buying his birthday card the day before, how thoughtful, she’s vile
[couldn’t even put money in his wallet where I come fae if you buy a purse or wallet for somebody you put money in them, what a miserable cow

Reactions: 1
Her insta stories shows F walking almost foot flat to the ground with one crutch. Paeds appointment tomorrow, I hope they decide it isn’t what she’s been told after all especially with how well she’s progressing. From what I’ve seen on all the footage, insta stories etc it looks more like a muscle injury that caused her to become reluctant in moving the leg and it stiffening. Since physio have become involved, she’s been well on the road to recovery and that speaks volumes to me. She’s still not had a child’s wheelchair sourced by the look of things either, I’d say F is most likely not entitled to one or there was never a discussion about having one in the first place. If she was in urgent need of one, they would have provided by now.

Funniest thing is seeing her trying to be in with the kids whilst out clubbing with Rhys - why didn’t they let him go and experience that for himself?!

Aww you can see she's not happy sending F away for 3 weeks so she be walking she's have noneof that ypu can tell when she's not happy she can't look the camera. So 3 morning week schooling that's K doings to keep F safe don't matter were she is she cauld fall.always drama every single day .and now she's broke the grifter is at it again the KARMENELA HER NEW NAME

Reactions: 2
Aww you can see she's not happy sending F away for 3 weeks so she be walking she's have noneof that ypu can tell when she's not happy she can't look the camera. So 3 morning week schooling that's K doings to keep F safe don't matter were she is she cauld fall.always drama every single day .and now she's broke the grifter is at it again the KARMENELA HER NEW NAME
is this still the bleeping felicity show

So F can’t go to school because she might get tired or hurt herself , but In the meantime she’s flipping around on bars at the park, going to farms , going to Ks work - where she’s not supervised all the time . Surely if she’s been doing all those things she can easily manage school . They will have to make reasonable adjustments for her , maybe a quiet place to go at break or lunch to rest , maybe an extra snack to help with fatigue maybe Kayleigh can give her some pain relief when she gets Sienna from her half day . Makes no sense for her not to be at school now :
Kayleigh to school - F won’t be in she might fall and gets too tired - Kayleigh also to school - Sorry can I have a holiday form so I can take Felicity on holiday - she won’t get tired or fall there 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Not watched scummy for a while or been on here because quite frankly, as a mum of FOUR disabled children, who has struggled to keep my kids lives as "normal" as possible, i find her bloody offensive! So she thinks she's a "influencer" 😂😂😂 stupid cow! Why did she have to drop the "person in crisis" in? Another story that isn't hers to tell! She just thrives on drama doesn't she! Oh I'm sure he'll remember his 18th, tit presents and his embarrassing ugly arse mother gate crashing his party, i wish she'd just disappear under a rock
---
Venice 😂😂😂 ffs, can you imagine this bunch of misfits in bloody Venice!? Can't wait to see them all take turn licking the one ice-cream she buys to take photos pmsl what a tit show the "holiday" will be, she'd be better of camping lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She isn’t 40 yet 😱😱😱😱😱 K had obviously had scrambled BEG on toast that morning, pleading with folk to click on her links then dopey kev telling us her and the 2 kids were in the hot tub, you couldn’t make this horrendous disfunctional family up, and she’s bigging herself up like she’s mother teresa

Reactions: 8
If the child has chronic pain why has the Drs,consultants etc not prescribed pain killers?
She is only giving her calpol and ibuprofen.

Begging for people to click her links because she has earned £38.40 from previous ones and is desperate for money.:censored:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.