Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must be getting universal credit top ups as there is no way Kev works full time . Definitely makes you wonder if that comment about him getting close to someone at work was true .. him changing jobs was very glossed over and normally she spills everything . He looks checked out it if you ask me , like he doesn’t want to be there and it must be draining living with Kayleigh.

Reactions: 5
They must be getting universal credit top ups as there is no way Kev works full time . Definitely makes you wonder if that comment about him getting close to someone at work was true .. him changing jobs was very glossed over and normally she spills everything . He looks checked out it if you ask me , like he doesn’t want to be there and it must be draining living with Kayleigh.
I would say it's torturous for all of them living with her. I know how hard it is to live with a parent who suffers with their mental health. Makes me think that whatever is happening with F could be a reaction to what those kids have to live with.

K's still an a**ehole though

Reactions: 4
Three kids off school sick wow.
Funny the osteopath hasn’t been mentioned again since they said it’s all in her mind.
So they are all saying there’s nothing wrong but k is so desperate for the dla she will keep playing on it till someone tells her what she wants to hear.
Anyone notice that the wheelchair has gone.
Had anyone seen felicity in pain???
Maybe it’s time to Refer to social services now we have her address.
Maybe someone already has 👀
Honestly i think everyone should, then they have to listen and investigate before this goes any further! Its wrong on so many levels!

Guess this is what they’ve decided it is after her appointment today. Yet another sob story post - perhaps if you hadn’t bought her crutches and put her in a wheelchair denying her use of her leg she wouldn’t be where she is now.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m done !!!!!!

The Right Honourable Professor Baldwin of Google and Crap has decided on one of two diagnoses. CRPS or JIA. Why waste time on appointments.

They will have to teach the bigger of the two brats to walk again. Really?????? She hasn’t had an amputation and a prosthetic limb fitted nor has she a serious neurological deficit.

What she has is a mother convincing her she’s ill so they can claim even more benefits.

They’re getting rid of the trampoline due to this ‘imaginary’ whoops sorry ‘puzzling’ illness and getting a swing that the brat can lay down in.

Dr B really needs to visit a children's ward or hospice and give her head a wobble.

Hopefully the hospital will involve social services. The youngest also has imaginary problems and their mother lost the plot long ago.
---
Are they taking the kids out of school when they go on holiday? I'm sure she said recently how many weeks they have left to go but I can't remember now. If that is the case then it's even more time out of school/home education for S.
Surely to good god they aren’t going on holiday now? The bigger brat girl allegedly can’t walk and is in dreadful pain to the extent can’t even go to school. She needs crutches and/or a wheelchair (allegedly). The urchin has no ‘definitive diagnoses’ Mrs B has been eating the dictionary 🤣. She complains at timescales for appointments but is prepared to take them abroad and potentially miss appointments or major surgery 🙄. Worse still they could end up in a foreign hospital where due to language difficulties they whip the kids appendix out 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’m done !!!!!!

The Right Honourable Professor Baldwin of Google and Crap has decided on one of two diagnoses. CRPS or JIA. Why waste time on appointments.

They will have to teach the bigger of the two brats to walk again. Really?????? She hasn’t had an amputation and a prosthetic limb fitted nor has she a serious neurological deficit.

What she has is a mother convincing her she’s ill so they can claim even more benefits.

They’re getting rid of the trampoline due to this ‘imaginary’ whoops sorry ‘puzzling’ illness and getting a swing that the brat can lay down in.

Dr B really needs to visit a children's ward or hospice and give her head a wobble.

Hopefully the hospital will involve social services. The youngest also has imaginary problems and their mother lost the plot long ago.
---

Surely to good god they aren’t going on holiday now? The bigger brat girl allegedly can’t walk and is in dreadful pain to the extent can’t even go to school. She needs crutches and/or a wheelchair (allegedly). The urchin has no ‘definitive diagnoses’ Mrs B has been eating the dictionary 🤣. She complains at timescales for appointments but is prepared to take them abroad and potentially miss appointments or major surgery 🙄. Worse still they could end up in a foreign hospital where due to language difficulties they whip the kids appendix out 😉
I had to go to an and e recently. My blood pressure hit 240 and I panicked. The lovely
Hospital lady told me that the waiting area is mainly full of people who hve diagnosed themselves on the internet, mainly diagnosing themselves wrongly. Umm who does that sound like.
If it was that serious the holiday would need to be cancelled as appointments take priority, but oh no I’m sure f will be fine then.
I loved the bit about teaching her to walk again. Excruciating pain, when???!!
wonder how it went with the fake paediatric surgeon today. It’s all fake. Roll on another photo sitting in the hospital waiting room.
she is just one of these parents who will do anything for attention and money. Should be arrested for fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh she’s so dramatic 🙄teaching her to walk again , as if . Also the having to wait until the 20th May for a paediatrician appointment- welcome to the club love , some of us have been dealing with that for plenty of years . My child has multiple diagnoses and has been doing physio of some sort since 6 months - for a real physical problem 🙄 she needs to get a grip.

And don’t forget through all this she still manages to put a video up most days !!!!
Hope you’ve told the tax man about your income as I’ve just reported you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
No wonder she’s not happy about waiting until 20th May for the paed appointment. Follow ups, if necessary, could clash with the holiday. Off to Italy for their holidays in 7 weeks time according to her latest insta story. Is that where F will suddenly have recovered and able to enjoy her holiday?

I’ve not been following the thread for an overly long time so probably missed this being mentioned, are they leaving the older ones at home? 7 weeks is mid June so that would mean going during school/GCSE time? I hope she gets fined for each child she is taking out.

I can confidently say it would be the last thing on my mind & I certainly wouldn’t be jumping with excitement about going abroad because it would fill me with worry. One of my children has a physical disability and the early months during and following diagnosis were stressful and worrying time.
IMG_4527.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Gosh she’s spending a lot lately where is all this money coming from. Sienna dla but for what anxiety lol as she’s fine. Now she fraudinf a claim for felicity. Notice she never said anything about autism for Sienna as she doesn’t have it lol. She just as determined she had as now all she mentions is anxiety. This woman needs investigating
---
Kev never at work. I think he claims as a carer for Sienna and k does Jamie.so she lied

Italy...odd place for that smelly mob to go.
No wonder she’s not happy about waiting until 20th May for the paed appointment. Follow ups, if necessary, could clash with the holiday. Off to Italy for their holidays in 7 weeks time according to her latest insta story. Is that where F will suddenly have recovered and able to enjoy her holiday?

I’ve not been following the thread for an overly long time so probably missed this being mentioned, are they leaving the older ones at home? 7 weeks is mid June so that would mean going during school/GCSE time? I hope she gets fined for each child she is taking out.

I can confidently say it would be the last thing on my mind & I certainly wouldn’t be jumping with excitement about going abroad because it would fill me with worry. One of my children has a physical disability and the early months during and following diagnosis were stressful and worrying time.View attachment 2908306
I think they're all going( apart from the older boys girlfriends).

Kayleigh left the older boys and Summer who was only 15 at the time at home, when her the robber and their kids went to DLP

Kayleigh left the older boys and Summer who was only 15 at the time at home, when her the robber and their kids went to DLP
I think Brooke is going as i’m sure she said her and Jamie will fly back earlier than them.

It'll be a Eurocamp. Not my thing thanks!!

Reactions: 3
You are kidding me she's got what she wanted . What got me is she sit there laughing smirking happy her child has finally got something wrong mmmm d l a coming up moblity car ? Now wounder she in a good mood discusting how the hell did she get quick dignoises? But what she don't know is therapy will get her back walking she be back to normal give it few months . I can't belive how smug that woman is

Reactions: 6
I'm not watching, where did the "diagnosis" come from? since she's been told twice? there's nothing wrong with her.

Reactions: 3
You are kidding me she's got what she wanted . What got me is she sit there laughing smirking happy her child has finally got something wrong mmmm d l a coming up moblity car ? Now wounder she in a good mood discusting how the hell did she get quick dignoises? But what she don't know is therapy will get her back walking she be back to normal give it few months . I can't belive how smug that woman is
She’ll be walking by the time they go on holiday, no doubt about it.
---
I'm not watching, where did the "diagnosis" come from? since she's been told twice? there's nothing wrong with her.
They had an appointment yesterday with an orthopaedic surgeon. Been told that the paeds will almost certainly back this diagnosis up.

Now she’s suddenly on about how it’s been caught early and F is young so she should make a full recovery apparently - with physio/hydrotherapy. None of them will recommend prolonged use of the crutches now though, the worst thing for joints is to immobilise them and I’m sure K has done more harm than good in encouraging this. Just long enough that she will be able to put in a claim with DLA but the condition needs to be ongoing and needs expected to last at least 6 months from claiming. I don’t think she’ll be successful though personally. F will be a walking miracle. I can’t get over how giddy she is now - has she realised that there won’t be anything else diagnosed from this and likely won’t involve anything like surgery for her?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Kayleigh should be doing everything possible to get her walking without aid, but I think K will milk it forever tbh, and F will lap up the attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.