Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The YouTube video yesterday was embarrassing. K has been to the same acting school as Sarah Ingham. Seriously, a family member needs to intervene, she is delusional and dangerous . Even if F has got what she claims it’s not life threatening and she has shoved her in a wheelchair and that’s as much help as she has got. I think the school are on to her and probably have seen F use her leg so K is dragging her out to control the narrative. Let’s hope SS start to look into this case cause it’s escalating on the daily and no one in her family has the guts to stop her.

Reactions: 9
Mediterranean diet my a**e! Eat salmon Felicity but have a choc pot for pud 🤣 That's like doing slimming world and having a salad for lunch and a cream cake for dessert 🤷‍♀️ Not gonna work love 🤔

Reactions: 8
That last vlog is k acting to the max for dla. I didn’t know she went to acting sch omg that proves what we are all saying even more. She seems deranged she is obsessed with getting this flat money. Keeping kids off sch will make them seem more ill for the claim. She’s totally fucked up in fact the kids need taking off her here. Notice she said f doesn’t like sweets once now said she wants to take things off her like sweets and cheese that she likes. Thought she wasn’t allowed diary. You know what. The diary thing was another attempt for dla and it didn’t work so she tries the foot thing. Honest to gos even thou these kids are fed and washed etc they aren’t safe with this woman
---
Dairy
---
If f was in such pain as she says and k keeping her off sch she wou not want to fo on any bars. K is a fraudster and needs jailing in a way
---
Can’t everyone see d dairy isn’t mentioned at all as that route for dla she gave up on. All this in the last year as she was panicking about Reece money ending in 4 months
---
omg red flag. K said to f can u stand on a paddle board. If she had a kid that has this serious condition as she says she wouldn’t say such a thing. She fucked up there. Fraudster
---
Riley does not want to be on camera. This is now purely just a sienna and felicity show more then ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She said she was feeding F in bed wtf why not at the table she can feed herself omg that woman is a disgrace she really making F so disabled its sick i can't get over that she was feeding her in bed

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Mediterranean diet my arse. Ice cream, iced lollies, chicken char-grills, biscuits and cheese strings. Last time I looked a wide variety of fruit and vegetables, extra virgin olive oil and quality low fat proteins and cheese was on the menu.
Hop-a-long Felicity can have some chocolate puddings and sweets as it wouldn’t be fair to deny her ‘nice’ things. She will be back at McD’s and Costa by supper time. I imagine it would be beneficial for her to loose some weight and ease the strain on her leg.

Reactions: 5
Those 2 younger brats gorge on junk food and “treats” all day every day, it’s a disgrace

Off to somewhere close to Venice then - not an ideal location if F is as bad as K claims she is with all that walking around. Are they going to attempt to take the dodgy, ill fitting wheelchair with them?
---
If F is still under investigation, why has Kayleigh acting as though F is seriously ill? 🤔 I hope they’ve checked all the small print with the travel insurance because you can put money on it that they’ve scrimped and saved there. I hope she realises that every small thing needs to be documented when applying even down to her own mental health and the other kids imaginary conditions. If she’s claiming they have xyz on camera but failing to declare that on insurance because there is actually nothing wrong with them, they won’t pay out.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Italy is expensive and by all accounts Venice is over run with tourism and is quite scruffy. Let’s hope she has got plenty of Euros.

Venice requires a lot of walking. It’s expensive. Even a gondola or boat ride cost a lot. She seems to be in the money of late.

Tourists are now being charged to enter Venice (€10 a day I believe) My daughter has been and said it stinks, it's rammed, claustrophobic and exorbitant and wouldn't go again. She moans about costs in the UK, we'll never hear the end of it!!! 🤣

• Haha
How long when she's over there before she's moaning about the prices?

It's a place her and the robber should do child free....

Fs how is Venice going to interest kids with poor parents, it's not like they will be in any expensive cafes or restaurants.

remember when they went to Cornwall they had to share chips on the beach.

• Haha
Venice requires a lot of walking. It’s expensive. Even a gondola or boat ride cost a lot. She seems to be in the money of late.
I’ve been it’s a tourist nightmare! Not my cup of tea! Total rip off full of over priced gelato !! That will be heaven for the kids unless they are made to share cos of the price! They will need 2 gondolas at between 80-120 euros each one. There kids will be bored shitless, I don’t think any of them have even stepped foot in a museum and Venice is full of history, that part I loved! The weather in that part of Italy is very rainy, I was there in July and it rained from the minute we stepped out the plane! Only time it didn’t was during the night! Oh dear Kayleigh what have you done? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So after saying F got diagnosed...

she's now back tracking and saying she's under investigation
Screenshot_20240506-185621.png

• Wow
It definitely isn’t the best trip for a family holiday especially if you don’t usually get to go abroad - they probably could have had a cheap but more exciting holiday for the kids in Spain, France or somewhere.
---
She won’t need it by then surely. Hopefully with the physio and hydro as well as K’s efforts to give her consistent mirror therapy sessions at home, that girl should be doing front flips and cartwheels by the middle of June. She doesn’t need ‘looking after’ and they are so busy with SA requests at Bristol (assuming that’s where she’s flying from) that they try and get you to go though the airport on your own where possible because of the increase in requests for the service.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
It definitely isn’t the best trip for a family holiday especially if you don’t usually get to go abroad - they probably could have had a cheap but more exciting holiday for the kids in Spain, France or somewhere.
---
She won’t need it by then surely. Hopefully with the physio and hydro as well as K’s efforts to give her consistent mirror therapy sessions at home, that girl should be doing front flips and cartwheels by the middle of June. She doesn’t need ‘looking after’ and they are so busy with SA requests at Bristol (assuming that’s where she’s flying from) that they try and get you to go though the airport on your own where possible because of the increase in requests for the service.
Mirror therapy. Poor Summer can barely get near the bedroom mirror to put her lippy on. Kayleigh’s mirror would crack seeing her Judy chin.

Off to somewhere close to Venice then - not an ideal location if F is as bad as K claims she is with all that walking around. Are they going to attempt to take the dodgy, ill fitting wheelchair with them?
---
If F is still under investigation, why has Kayleigh acting as though F is seriously ill? 🤔 I hope they’ve checked all the small print with the travel insurance because you can put money on it that they’ve scrimped and saved there. I hope she realises that every small thing needs to be documented when applying even down to her own mental health and the other kids imaginary conditions. If she’s claiming they have xyz on camera but failing to declare that on insurance because there is actually nothing wrong with them, they won’t pay out.
So no school for f right now but a holiday yea. Ok looool
---
What a boring cheap holiday for the kids. Everything she does is on the cheap. Not very kid friendly. Self catering cooking washing up etc. that sounds more stress then it’s worth in a tent lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.