Life of the Baldwins #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean the thumb nail with on F crutches she really thinks it's funny .and to say f hair is diffrant yes is she never brushes it she never has it up or cut .so s F nw gonna be her fav child ? because F is bringing in the money

Reactions: 3
Bloody ridiculous. She has told
Them that’s what is wrong and they’ve just said ok to get rid of her. A surgeon wouldn’t tell her that. She is full of crap.
How sad that her first fault is go on YouTube to tell people.
Just reported her for benefit fraud and for not paying tax. I’ve put in something to school too that she is exploiting the children, making them unsafe but their address all her tattle life.
Sad but made me laugh

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Bloody ridiculous. She has told
Them that’s what is wrong and they’ve just said ok to get rid of her. A surgeon wouldn’t tell her that. She is full of crap.
How sad that her first fault is go on YouTube to tell people.
Just reported her for benefit fraud and for not paying tax. I’ve put in something to school too that she is exploiting the children, making them unsafe but their address all her tattle life.
Sad but made me laugh
Seems to be the case - sent away with a diagnosis because she just wasn’t letting up on there being something wrong. I hope physio keep a close eye on her, perhaps that’s why they are in weekly. K won’t be given the opportunity to stop F from doing her exercises because let’s face it, at this point anything to hinder her getting back to normal would benefit K. Not just vlog content and the attention she’s obviously getting out and about but if she was successful in DLA, she’d have to cancel the claim as soon as F has recovered. The damage has been done to F in allowing her to have crutches and she may not have told them she was also in a wheelchair, the evidence is there.

Reactions: 2
#5 life of the baldwins—CRPS CRONIC RANCID PROBLEMS AND SPENDING

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh she's off again give it a rest about f she's def been reading google 5 in every100.000 no no u don't hear about it it's not rare . My husband got it it don't always spread like she saying I now ins ts of it he's had it 8 years now n her cp post she makes me so mad like she's got massive ilness forgod sake get a grip she e back to normal I few months .and brush that girls hair

Reactions: 5
There is every chance this might not be what she has - she already said the surgeon expects the paediatricians to agree but actually it doesn’t sound like it’s a confirmed diagnosis. We were diagnosed with something by orthopaedics and turned out to be something different when we actually saw paeds for one of my kids so it does happen.

Bet she will now be going down the disabled line for felicity bet she is over the moon now that she can now say she has a disabled child as she has always labelled a child with some sort of disability or illness

Reactions: 4
Whether there is or isn't something wrong with Felicity, look at Kayleigh's smirk when she talks about it all. She knows this is drawing traffic to her channel and regardless of her reasons behind posting vlogs on this subject, I find it disgusting that this is all in the public domain. Some things are meant to be kept private. Use an anonymous forum if you have questions or answers even to help someone going through similar but keep it anonymous. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 10
and the fact when she came back after the R scared her off ( not for Kev's daughter's privacy🤦) she was ment to be not showing and talking about the kids anymore.....

yet here we are

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No fuckijg way. Reece finishing college and suddenly f has a new illness that can be faked as it can’t be seen and they will get dla and a new mobility car. Can’t the professionals see what’s she’s doing. She needs to do a lie detector this is diagusting and no way does kev work
---
So this time last year Jamie was about to finish college and she was pushing on Sienna and now Reece and felicity. Anyone can surely see she’s a fraudster
---
How can u claim dla for something that cannot be proved. Drs said there was nothing wrong so she’s obv making it up now to in my eyes help her mum as she was told!! Drs just said this as they can see there nothing wrong and k doing their head in as she’s desperate for money

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Like another Tattler has said the people she has seen have given her this "diagnosis" to get rid of her and pass her on to others.

Gummy shows us certain signs of being a narc:devilish:

In Scotland we call it "stick benefit"...

when scum backs are at it just kidding on they're "disabled", and can't walk without a walking stick, so they can claim benefits

Reactions: 4
If she does attempt to claim you can be sure F won’t be featured much or if she is it will be careful placement - she will milk it for all its worth. Just have to hope her ‘evidence’ if she’s able to provide any show that F will recover well with physio and hydro as that will reduce the success of DLA

Coming to think of it how can they even claim carers they can’t with utube and kev job if he does work. I think they are fiddling the tax man

How much would she get a week for F?
Lowest rate for the care component for children is £28.70,middle is £72.65,highest is £108.55
Mobility rates are: lower £28.70,higher £75.75.
If you get the high rate mobility that then gives you the option to lose the money but get a motability car that all you have to do is fuel it.Everything else is covered.
If she gets the care component then CA can be claimed too

Lowest rate for the care component for children is £28.70,middle is £72.65,highest is £108.55
If you get the high rate mobility that then gives you the option to lose the money but get a motability car that all you have to do is fuel it.Everything else is covered.
But they both have incomes so no way can they claim carers. Think they are lying to the tax man and HMRC

I think it's the mobility car she's angling for

I literally can't watch this sick biatch anymore, she knocks me sick, i hope those kids all see her for what she as they older and stay away from her like the rest of her family seem too, i bet kid kev will be off once the kids are old enough to see him regardless too because you can bet if he left her she'd stop him seeing them, just like she did the older ones dad
---
Milking it for Every. Last. Drop. And it isn't even a official diagnosis yet! Notice she hardly bothers with Sienna now, her attention will always be where the attention and money is! If this isn't munchausen i don't know wtf is! Scummy scroat

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
yeah it's obvious she brain washed the oldest three..

she's a wicked woman keeping them from their other family, and she's made no effort to make the robber patch things up with his daughter.

How are people still even watching them after her admitting kevs a convicted robber and fraudster, it's shocking.

Reactions: 5