Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm gonna have to stop commenting for some reason I'm getting double of everything and I don't know why

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't be wanting the go on holiday now.

And she will do her best to try and keep F from walking.
---
* It tickles me how Kayleigh is obsessed with tattle
---

If she's that upset about her daughter why is she even filming 🤔

any worried mum would put the camera down and focus on her family..but obviously the peanuts they make must be more important
When in the car before driving to the beach, F asked for some bars so she could do some flips - if she’s able to do that, her leg isn’t causing her pain like K would have people believe in that vlog.

K is making it sound like she’s never walking again - saying she ‘could’ get better.

She’s pulled F from school now for at least the next week 🙄 She needs a medical care plan in place and supposedly can’t have that until they see the paeds on 20th. Now I know that to be complete bull because we have one in place (not to be confused with EHCP). It’s actually very easy to do - the school will get in touch with school nurse, school nurse writes up the plan and then it can be changed as and when. If genuine, then they can get that in place within a matter of days - she’s supposedly got the diagnosis and already has active involvement from physio now. Our plan had no input from any of our medical professionals at all - the physio & OT did send a report in when things started to slacken but a reminder was all that was needed and the school nurse asked for the consultant to write a letter for long term use of meds in school to avoid writing on the medicine list daily. The physio would almost certainly tell the school to ensure F remains as active as possible within comfortable limits - not sitting for too long, active rest breaks etc so she gets up and moving about from the desk.

Pulling F imo is a massive safeguarding concern & 🚩🚩🚩- there is no one to monitor her day to day to ensure her progress and K could well be deliberately hindering her recovery journey. Actually there is no ‘could’ about it, she will be doing what she can to delay recovery. Just long enough for that all important DLA claim to go through - she’s already stated in her vlog that she’s becoming F’s primary carer.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Ooh she’s getting wound up. I think she needs to question why there were so many medical professionals involved in the first place? She put her kid on crutches and then into a wheelchair, which wasn’t given to her by the medics as it was an adults sized chair. She’s created the situation F is in now - she’s pretty much got her foot on the ground now so she should be walking soon enough especially with weekly physio - there will be no reason for a DLA claim to be in place. She may have passed the 12 weeks evidence but the condition needs to be expected to last at least 6 months, I think she’ll suddenly be much better by the time her holiday comes around - if she isn’t then K would be a selfish witch the let them go ahead with the holiday.

Just seen her sob story on YT now - she needs to take her family off and let that girl get better if that’s truly what is needed without crying into the camera for attention. Another family continuing to vlog at the expense of their children’s privacy.

View attachment 2915555View attachment 2915556
Gypsy Rose Blanchard's Mum managed to pull the wool over a LOT of people's eyes though, didn't she?

Reactions: 4
Where’s the proof Kayleigh? You’ve said the doctors have said it’s crps.. she could be totally making that up.
she’s crying like she’s dying. So ooo yes pull her out of school along with sienna to do no work and get even more fat on daily Starbucks and McDonald’s. What a lab absolute tit show.

Reactions: 3
When in the car before driving to the beach, F asked for some bars so she could do some flips - if she’s able to do that, her leg isn’t causing her pain like K would have people believe in that vlog.

K is making it sound like she’s never walking again - saying she ‘could’ get better.

She’s pulled F from school now for at least the next week 🙄 She needs a medical care plan in place and supposedly can’t have that until they see the paeds on 20th. Now I know that to be complete bull because we have one in place (not to be confused with EHCP). It’s actually very easy to do - the school will get in touch with school nurse, school nurse writes up the plan and then it can be changed as and when. If genuine, then they can get that in place within a matter of days - she’s supposedly got the diagnosis and already has active involvement from physio now. Our plan had no input from any of our medical professionals at all - the physio & OT did send a report in when things started to slacken but a reminder was all that was needed and the school nurse asked for the consultant to write a letter for long term use of meds in school to avoid writing on the medicine list daily. The physio would almost certainly tell the school to ensure F remains as active as possible within comfortable limits - not sitting for too long, active rest breaks etc so she gets up and moving about from the desk.

Pulling F imo is a massive safeguarding concern & 🚩🚩🚩- there is no one to monitor her day to day to ensure her progress and K could well be deliberately hindering her recovery journey. Actually there is no ‘could’ about it, she will be doing what she can to delay recovery. Just long enough for that all important DLA claim to go through - she’s already stated in her vlog that she’s becoming F’s primary carer.
How can she be her carer and get money. She’s doing utube not to mention caravans as she’s always telling us. Def fraud going on here
---
F wanted bars wtf. I think she forgot her role here and messed up

Reactions: 2
It sounds like a little dig was made at her teacher and school . Maybe they have questioned things to Felicity . If this is all real, I think K needs to go back on medication - she’s clearly spiralling and keeping Felicity at home probably isn’t the best for her mental health - where she can sit and think about it . At least at school she can keep her mind occupied.

Reactions: 7
Keeping both girls off school but buys them both school dresses from the Sainsburys shop.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s calling others that they have low intelligence. Oh please K. You are the one who got crutches and a wheelchair when they weren’t given to you by the hospital. You are the one making your daughter ill. You are definitely of below average intelligence.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh my days it’s a condition not a disease how many other people have conditions she goes on she needs help and yeah you are the one Kayleigh that Needs help I can totally understand why you have no friends and obviously no family as you only talk bout your mum bet they have all walked away from you and it’s your own fault why don’t you wait till your next appointment when they will tell you more and the physio will definitely help felicity but keeping her home why she been going school the last 12 weeks with the same condition it’s all for Kayleigh’s benefit

Reactions: 8
Her shopping budget seems to have gone up by over £100.
No mention of S "condition"anymore and we know why because she has got the benefits she wanted.

She is angry that all the family is carrying on has normal and why shouldn't they,the girl is not on palliative care.

She certainly had a dig at the school because they can see her for what she is.A fraudster and a fruit loop.

Hope the council pull her up about the "shed" annexe that is being used has a bonking den for her son and girlfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has finally got two kids out of six diagnosed with two different conditions once this settled down in a few weeks it will be back to sienna

Reactions: 5
keeping her home why she been going school the last 12 weeks with the same condition it’s all for Kayleigh’s benefit
This is what makes very little sense and I really do hope the school are questioning this decision. Nothing has changed at all other than her managing to use her leg more, even if K tries to hide if off camera. This will be for DLA as well. I hope the school see through her.

Reactions: 3
F has none of these symptoms, it's all made up.

whoever "diagnosed" her is just clutching at straws and just thinks it's this, but it's clearly not
Screenshot_20240505-145548.png

Screenshot_20240505-145601.png

Screenshot_20240505-145613.png

• Angry
This has got to be the biggest fraudelent case I’ve ever heard of and it’s broadcasted to the world. We can all see through this woman can’t the professionals
---
Notice how she never mentioned what Sienna was diagnosed with. That’s because she kept saying she had autism when she wasn’t diagnosed with it and prob just anxiety which she doesn’t really have she just doesn’t like sch and is a little kid so will cry about it and k played up on it even more. She’s so easy to see through. Sienna is NOT autistic and also she is going to the pink concert and if she had autism she wouldn’t be. K let is slip other day Sienna has anxiety about leaving her for sch so that to her and as telling her without telling us the diagnoses that she acted out. She’s a real fraudster
---
One child done so she worked on another as had done the parenting cause just recently so thought wou kill two birds with one stone. Funny two kids off education now and two kids getting disability. Pls someone sort this woman and not to mention kev too as they are married about this. They needs investigating

Last edited:
F has none of these symptoms, it's all made up.

whoever "diagnosed" her is just clutching at straws and just thinks it's this, but it's clearly not
View attachment 2916611
View attachment 2916612
View attachment 2916613
I bet she’s exaggerated so much during the meetings with the medical professionals (K not F) - makes me sick. F wanting to find bars to do flips in the vlog said it all - wonder what K has promised her if she plays along with whatever K says during an appointment.

• Heart
Hopefully the school are starting to have concerns now , even more so with her pulling her out for a bit . That’s a big red flag of abuse.

Reactions: 6
I bet she’s exaggerated so much during the meetings with the medical professionals (K not F) - makes me sick. F wanting to find bars to do flips in the vlog said it all - wonder what K has promised her if she plays along with whatever K says during an appointment.
I def think she’s told f to say it hurts. Then the bar situation f forgot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.