Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's literally just wasted her time writing all that 😂😂
---
She said she gets between 6 and 10p each time someone click the link .....

utter laughable, she does not.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Any body else thinks what a load of 💩 how many times has she been a nasty witch with her comments this did make me laugh 😆
Then she should stop all social media because you are always putting your entire manky life on the socials and abusing your kids in ways you don't even see. What was all that bollocks a few weeks back when you had a hissy fit and hid all of your videos you stupid cow. You also stated that you would keep your kids more private! The hell you have, it's all about F and S in every fecking slog you munter. Get them girls in school so they can at least have a chance of an education so they have half a chance at getting a half decent job and not end up working in a supermarket so you can get colleague discounts.

Reactions: 12
She needs to
Then she should stop all social media because you are always putting your entire manky life on the socials and abusing your kids in ways you don't even see. What was all that bollocks a few weeks back when you had a hissy fit and hid all of your videos you stupid cow. You also stated that you would keep your kids more private! The hell you have, it's all about F and S in every fecking slog you munter. Get them girls in school so they can at least have a chance of an education so they have half a chance at getting a half decent job and not end up working in a supermarket so you can get colleague discounts.
She needs to practice what she preaches the hypocrisy of it keep your KIDS off the internet
She’ hates to be called out on her Bullshit 💩
If someone comments something she doesn’t like she becomes a Nasty Witch 🧙‍♀️ very defensive and aggressive she hates truth fired at her you can always get a bark out of her.
---
What a
Her debit card was in her bra :sick: :sick: :sick: they really are shitkickers
[/QUOTE
What a Grub she is no class!!! Says it all

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Those 2 kids need all the education they can get.
I am sorry to say it but they are not the brightest.

Reactions: 9
Another link up for Rhys ugly cheap Nike shoes £50
I wonder how many that follow her actually use these links, Give her nothing take her nowhere

Reactions: 3
That live been taken down she obviously didn’t agree with what’s been said on the live

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
What was said????
She had a face like a bulldog chewin a wasp when I tuned in! Summer was there trying to get some attention from her parents, Riley dropped in and basically got told to F off then golden child sienna appeared and got all the attention and cuddles! I switched off then

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Who would want to watch those 2 moan on . Perhaps Sienna made an appearance and showed them up .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The girls were acting up F kept knocking cammra on the floor they both getting up close to the cammra the older boy came in let dog out it went for the r rabbit k was swearing S was sulking because she didn't want to go to bed and crying K said she couldn't sleep in her bed kev took them up and K asked were S was sleeping in our bed because she slept in there night before some the comments were bad as they were dealing with the girls i watched like 10 mins of the last bit oh she did say that F was refusing to do her exercises. Basically kev was saying opposite to K .S got hold mobile phone and rang the girl who's in canada at 6 in the morning it was shambles the girls were running riot nothing new she said that she get 1 fine for taken boy out school but probley not the girls because there at home most days i bet she won't get away with it there still regesterd in the school .

Reactions: 6
The girls were acting up F kept knocking cammra on the floor they both getting up close to the cammra the older boy came in let dog out it went for the r rabbit k was swearing S was sulking because she didn't want to go to bed and crying K said she couldn't sleep in her bed kev took them up and K asked were S was sleeping in our bed because she slept in there night before some the comments were bad as they were dealing with the girls i watched like 10 mins of the last bit oh she did say that F was refusing to do her exercises. Basically kev was saying opposite to K .S got hold mobile phone and rang the girl who's in canada at 6 in the morning it was shambles the girls were running riot nothing new she said that she get 1 fine for taken boy out school but probley not the girls because there at home most days i bet she won't get away with it there still regesterd in the school .
That’s the reason why it was taken down due to everyone seeing the true Baldwin family lol 😂
Hope she does get a fine for all 3 cause she thinks she can do what she wants and when she wants to can definitely see why they have no friends and family about only her mum

Reactions: 4
Sozone d
That’s the reason why it was taken down due to everyone seeing the true Baldwin family lol 😂
Hope she does get a fine for all 3 cause she thinks she can do what she wants and when she wants to can definitely see why they have no friends and family about only her mum
Someone asked when she was having her lips done as she looked rather gummy 😂 😂 there was bad stuff beeing asked

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't understand why they do lives as it's always a disaster...

Probably hoping to get donations like butch and fem Sullivan

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.