Life of the Baldwins #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg not only did summer help buy the dress she brought her shoes to go with the dress yet the two spoilt ones are alway having things brought for them

• Angry
Reactions: 6
God I just want to shake her! She admitted that they said its most likely phycological and not a physical injury and that she could see how that make sense. Now shes gone back to saying a surgery is the answer?

Reactions: 7
God I just want to shake her! She admitted that they said its most likely phycological and not a physical injury and that she could see how that make sense. Now shes gone back to saying a surgery is the answer?
She contradicts herself constantly. We’ve seen on vlogs, her bend and straighten her leg , she even said her and Kev saw her do it once when she woke up and didn’t have pain .
---
Why the sunglasses on her hair all the time ? We all know the weather is shite , she even had them on cleaning a caravan the other day . Just buy a head band love

Reactions: 5
Sat round the table discussing how to get cheaper car parking at the airport :whistle:

Everything she does is about cutting corners:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Still going hard on the sympathy train then, yet MORE NHS resources exploited as well as her own child! Deedee never fails to amaze me!
Why would they refer her to a pediatric surgeon?!?! All bullocks if you ask me. If nothing is showing on the mri they are no going to do unnecessary surgery. She makes it all up for views.
Maybe they need to cancel the holiday.
She needs to get f walking on that leg again, probably as the drs and physio have told her already. It’s all about the DLA now

She’s going on about juvenile arthritis now or CRPS - she is absolutely desperate for something to be wrong with her yet doesn’t seem to be keen on it being CRPS 😡 Guessing that doesn’t earn DLA like other conditions would do.

Last edited:
  • Angry
She’s going on about juvenile arthritis now or CRPS - she is absolutely desperate for something to be wrong with her yet doesn’t seem to be keen on it being CRPS 😡 Guessing that doesn’t earn DLA like other conditions would do.
To get DLA you have to have had the condition for at least 12 weeks so
She desperate to keep this up for another week so she can make that claim.
what’s the betting f isn’t shown on the holiday video too much so no one knows there’s nothing wrong with her.
Just watched the latest shopping haul. No wonder sienna had 8 teeth taken out with all that crap sugary food she buys. Plus why is s talking like a toddler?

Has Kev taken to robbing banks now? That garden furniture must have been a 4 figure sum! I wonder how much the whiplash claim paid out?

They must be desperate for the extra money - no way does Kev work full time anymore , she barely works at the caravans either as the weathers rubbish and they don’t many many bookings , I can’t see she can make anymore than a couple of hundred quid of you tube .

Looks like dla for 1 kid but her greed is pushing for the 2nd one too.

Did you see the fencing :ROFLMAO:
Fur coat and no knickers springs to mind

F was putting her foot down walking into hospital she was also kicking the ball and weres all thus money coming from new chairs table big broad holiday? Things are not adding up one min scrimping next loads things brought . Dramaa for money

Reactions: 7
Three kids off school sick wow.
Funny the osteopath hasn’t been mentioned again since they said it’s all in her mind.
So they are all saying there’s nothing wrong but k is so desperate for the dla she will keep playing on it till someone tells her what she wants to hear.
Anyone notice that the wheelchair has gone.
Had anyone seen felicity in pain???
Maybe it’s time to Refer to social services now we have her address.

Reactions: 3
And let’s not forget this from 20 days ago, k had absolutely no worries about felicity’s leg at that moment, she was cackling away like the old witch she is, she
IMG_0745.png
IMG_0743.png
IMG_0744.png
thought it was hilarious

It’s really disturbing to see this play out. The self diagnosising week after week is changing all the time. Being told by several professionals now it’s psychological and she still won’t accept that.

I don’t believe CRPS isn’t on the DLA guidance for decision makers so it would be hit and miss if that was awarded if that’s the route she’s going down. F’s leg is already showing improvement and I think with the right encouragement and attention could be walking on it again very quickly, assuming she’s not already. Sadly I think she’s loving the attention from her mum :( Losing the benefits for one child will leave them with a short fall that needs to be filled.

A lot of insurance providers won’t insure a condition under investigation either - she’s let it go on so long it has a good chance of affecting them there as well. No chance she took the insurance out at time of booking the holiday like you are meant to.

Reactions: 5
Lot of sponging money off the government or robbing banks going on.
Why does F need a swing set with a boat so she can lay in it. She’s not disabled.
For £500 the furniture set looked tit. That won’t let one summer.

Attachments

• Haha