Lidia Baylis-Zullo #6 Editing her photos to the extreme, the Baylis-Zullo’s are not what they seem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she making the whole family push their Italy holiday date back just to go to her graduation? Why not just go home early by yourself? Their Italy holiday is usually for 2 weeks, I’m sure she’ll live missing a few days in Italy doing the same tit; eating pasta, lounging by the pool and bragging about reading a book.
I swear this girl thinks the whole world revolves around her. I’m SO glad she’s not going to Coachella with S+C. Her energy in their vlogs is so draining

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why is she making the whole family push their Italy holiday date back just to go to her graduation? Why not just go home early by yourself? Their Italy holiday is usually for 2 weeks, I’m sure she’ll live missing a few days in Italy doing the same tit; eating pasta, lounging by the pool and bragging about reading a book.
I swear this girl thinks the whole world revolves around her. I’m SO glad she’s not going to Coachella with S+C. Her energy in their vlogs is so draining
Ahh I’m in two minds with this! She is a brat but I’d be upset if my family couldn’t come to my graduation. I would maybe have just said to hold off booking it in the first place until I knew the dates

Reactions: 38
She lowkey probably enjoys the drama of the Italy trip because its her causing it, and she's centre of attention and she has to make graduating the biggest thing in everyone's world. Let's see how big she makes the celebration dinner she wants to throw. I do agree I wouldn't have wanted my family to miss it because I worked hard and it's one time thing unless you go back but it's probably just the way Lidia says things that rubs people up the wrong way. She's lucky she's got an Italy trip, Greece and one for her bday coming. We won't hear the end of those when she vlogs. It'll be her eating pasta, pizza, pasta, pizza, pizza pasta and calling everyone stupid for not knowing fact and then putting down others for not being intelligent just because she reads. All I'll thinking is she'll vlog and we'll see her in real time yet she will edit the holiday pics so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ahh I’m in two minds with this! She is a brat but I’d be upset if my family couldn’t come to my graduation. I would maybe have just said to hold off booking it in the first place until I knew the dates
I remember when I graduated, I was with my family for all of 10 mins and then celebrated with the other fellow graduates for the rest of the day/evening and then I felt bad and didn’t make them come to my masters ceremony…..But then I forget, Lidia didn’t take the time to get to know the other students

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I remember when I graduated, I was with my family for all of 10 mins and then celebrated with the other fellow graduates for the rest of the day/evening and then I felt bad and didn’t make them come to my masters ceremony…..But then I forget, Lidia didn’t take the time to get to know the other students
to be fair I didn't spend my graduation day with my friends really, I saw them and took photos etc but it was definitely more of a spend time with your family day for pretty much everyone there a lot of people went out with their family for a meal after etc I wasn't really communicating with my friends on what they were doing, idk if all unis do but we had a grad ball a week later so that was for friends and graduation was for family

Reactions: 12
to be fair I didn't spend my graduation day with my friends really, I saw them and took photos etc but it was definitely more of a spend time with your family day for pretty much everyone there a lot of people went out with their family for a meal after etc I wasn't really communicating with my friends on what they were doing, idk if all unis do but we had a grad ball a week later so that was for friends and graduation was for family
I guess different countries celebrate differently…

Reactions: 1
Yep pretty much everyone spent the day with their families. I think it would be awful if they went on holiday over going to her graduation. She’s their first child graduating (and yes she’s going to make a big deal about it but it’s her day she kind of gets to).

Reactions: 9
Yep pretty much everyone spent the day with their families. I think it would be awful if they went on holiday over going to her graduation. She’s their first child graduating (and yes she’s going to make a big deal about it but it’s her day she kind of gets to).
Agreed I would've been so upset if I had to go to my graduation without my family like my friends were with their families, you would literally just be hanging out on your own otherwise

My parents had split up literally a couple of months before my graduation and drove up 4 hours to my uni in the car together and i'm sure it was incredibly awkward and uncomfortable for them but it was my day and like Lidia I was their first child graduating, it's deffo a big deal and a day to celebrate (even though she acts like the only person to ever have gone to uni) so I get where she's coming from, you can go to italy any time you only get one (or two if you do more than one degree lol) chance to see your child graduating

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Lool this is such a reach. I think literally everyone wants their family to come to their graduation and their family seems very close and probably WANT to be there given she’s the first to complete uni too. I can’t stand her but this is just a bit silly

Reactions: 10
Graduating is kind of a big deal. It’s generally a family affair. They go on this Italy trip every year and the entire family seems to have the flexibility to travel pretty much whenever. It definitely makes sense to push back a holiday for a commencement.

Reactions: 10
idk if anyone else is watching love is blind s4 on netflix but Irina looks so much like lidia it’s wild they just give off the same annoying vibe
I just watched the first episode yesterday after seeing this comment and I CANNOT get Lidia out of my head! annoying tendencies like Lidia too 😂 😂 😂 thanks for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just watched the first episode yesterday after seeing this comment and I CANNOT get Lidia out of my head! annoying tendencies like Lidia too 😂 😂 😂 thanks for that!
She gets worse!!! Unbearable just like Lidia tbh, and it’s definitely the ‘peaked in college/secondary school’ vibe

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not the undone trousers AGAIN
She thinks it’s a serve but it just looks like she’s busted out of her clothes
Never seen someone wear something not done up😩 it just looks like you can’t fit into it

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.