Lidia Baylis-Zullo #6 Editing her photos to the extreme, the Baylis-Zullo’s are not what they seem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is the filler in Lidia’s lips? Maybe I’ve missed it, but I haven’t heard anything about her getting a top up or a dissolving. Old filler doesn’t looks great. Perhaps she should dissolve and start over.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How old is the filler in Lidia’s lips? Maybe I’ve missed it, but I haven’t heard anything about her getting a top up or a dissolving. Old filler doesn’t looks great. Perhaps she should dissolve and start over.
I think at least 3/4 years old, I really don’t know why she doesn’t get it dissolved and redone it would look 100% better than what she has now which resembles an asshole with piles

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I think at least 3/4 years old, I really don’t know why she doesn’t get it dissolved and redone it would look 100% better than what she has now which resembles an asshole with piles
She copies everything else cinzia does so thought she would have done this already tbh

• Heart
All she does is copy its so boring. You are how old and you can't seem to find a personality or make decisions outside of S+C.

• Heart
Lidia Baylis-Zullo #7 still a catfish? yup! lidia please do your trousers up

Reactions: 4
Lidia Baylis-Zullo #7 big fish , little fish , catfish clown
---
Lidia Baylis-Zullo #7 anus lips , snatch the hips , catfish queen , cant do up her jeans

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just seen she’s dressing up as sexy Easter bunnies with her friends…. Give it 3 working days end her AI edited pics will be uploaded

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Looks like Lidia has been living in Cinzia’s Nottingham apartment for the last week? I know it’s half term but it would’ve made more sense to stay in Manchester considering she’s writing a dissertation and will have other deadlines

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It might just be me (I hope not!) but does anyone else find it weird that every couple of months or at any big occasion like Christmas/Easter, Lidia and her friends will get dressed in lingerie/underwear and have a party and drink together? That’s not something me and my friends or people where I’m from so and I just find it so strange and bizarre

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It might just be me (I hope not!) but does anyone else find it weird that every couple of months or at any big occasion like Christmas/Easter, Lidia and her friends will get dressed in lingerie/underwear and have a party and drink together? That’s not something me and my friends or people where I’m from so and I just find it so strange and bizarre
Her Halloween costume a year or two ago was honestly criminal, literally a black leotard and a pair of ears, I understand “Halloween is the one night a year when girls can dress like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it” and all but her edited Vs real photos of her were awful

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.