Lidia Baylis-Zullo #6 Editing her photos to the extreme, the Baylis-Zullo’s are not what they seem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watching love island? Every time I look at Ruchee I think of Lidia

Reactions: 2
the boobs at the side are clearly edited. i feel so bad for this poor girl. i know she’s influencing others and thats bad yadayadayada but I actually feel nothing but sadness for her. to have to edit yourself that much… jeez she must be in a bad space

Reactions: 11
I'm sorry but everytime now I look at her pics I refuse to believe that she's has not edited something and thats sad.

Reactions: 4
Feel like this is the closes we'll get to a photo of Lidia's actually size on the gram. They've defo tried but I take it the angle & background would make it too hard to edit it.
Gone hard on this face edit though!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol isn't it funny how we haven't seen lidi on any of her Friends stories this holiday...hiding something are we🙄

Reactions: 10
If anyone follows maddy and liv they are just posting together like Lidia is not even there 😭😭😭

I feel so bad for Lidia because she is clearly so unhappy with her body and it must be hard with friends that look like that but if she put as much time into herself like she does editing she would have the body she edits herself too.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t bleeping think so Lid
Yeah I saw the vlog and was like woah ! Completely diff person and I’m not saying she looks bad because she put on some weight ( we all tend to fluctuate) but yeah her pics are def catfished. My thing is - and this is just me/ someone can relate- if I feel uncomfortable about something - I change it. Why take all those hours and tit to contour your whole entire appearance from head to toes with FaceTune when you can just be just a little healthier and wear stuff in your size. I just don’t get it and I never will

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.