Lidia Baylis-Zullo #6 Editing her photos to the extreme, the Baylis-Zullo’s are not what they seem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, well done to me? lol.

A brief rundown of thread #5:

New boyfriend reveal, some (me) say he looks like Johnny Bravo. Name: Jack. Occupation: Personal trainer.

She’s been on a few holidays

Still thinks pasta is the ultimate cuisine and eats it at any given opportunity

“Nonna” continuously making an appearance

Felt anxious at uni cause she went on holiday instead of doing her coursework

Most notably went to Coachella with S&C last week and her editing has gone up by 100mph. The S&C vlog shows Lidia’s true shape, no body shaming here, just a scary difference between her posts and the vlog clips.

In all honesty I can’t bare to read back through the previous thread and be reminded of how cringe and painful she is so if anyone can do the honours and comment what I’ve missed I’d be most grateful xxxx

Reactions: 15
Cringing so hard at her coachella vlog when the three of them are eating breakfast on their terrace and Soph & cinz are clearly over her and she’s putting the cam in her face. Sophia looks fuminnnn. Don’t get why they spend so much time together when they clearly find Lidia jarring

Reactions: 12
Cringing so hard at her coachella vlog when the three of them are eating breakfast on their terrace and Soph & cinz are clearly over her and she’s putting the cam in her face. Sophia looks fuminnnn. Don’t get why they spend so much time together when they clearly find Lidia jarring
I always wonder this she really is the annoying little sister tagging along to everything, how is she not embarrassed?? It’s blatant to see they don’t enjoy being around her she definitely kills the vibe

Reactions: 6
she's a literal leach - if she wasn't Cinzia's sister she would literally have absolutely no following

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m sure this has probably been said before but if she stopped d*ckriding off the fact she is Cinzias sister and stopped with all the awful over editing I think she would be an amazing mid-sized blogger! I think she’s naturally very beautiful and so is her body! She has so many young girls following her it’s sad that she chooses to be like every other influencer

Reactions: 32
I’m sure this has probably been said before but if she stopped d*ckriding off the fact she is Cinzias sister and stopped with all the awful over editing I think she would be an amazing mid-sized blogger! I think she’s naturally very beautiful and so is her body! She has so many young girls following her it’s sad that she chooses to be like every other influencer
I could not agree with this more, she would do so so well!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
THIS!! OMG I've said this on a few threads before...she needs to embrace her body and be confident. she's got a beautiful body and the photoshop just makes it all worse and its so embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
THIS!! OMG I've said this on a few threads before...she needs to embrace her body and be confident. she's got a beautiful body and the photoshop just makes it all worse and its so embarrassing.
I 100% agree aswell. There's so many body positive influencers who do amazingly well. She could be so much happier embracing her natural self and not feeling the need to constantly edit!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I 100% agree aswell. There's so many body positive influencers who do amazingly well. She could be so much happier embracing her natural self and not feeling the need to constantly edit!
This alongside being at uni she could really use to her advantage. Easy uni meals, uni food shop (if she didn’t shop at M&S lol), how she organises and plans for her week

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree with you guys but she just lacks major confidence and awareness. All of her friends are super slim/toned, not one of them is a similar weight to Lidia, plus there's Cinzia who lost a lot of weight, she probably compares herself to them and wants to look the same in pictures but does nothing about it physically, they're all tit friends too for not asking her why she does that

She doesn't want to be a mid-sized influencer because in her head, she does not look mid-sized! If I was her, I'd take time off of YouTube and instagram and just work on myself until I felt happy with how I looked, her editing herself to another dress size is not sustainable at all

Reactions: 19
anyone know where they stayed in her recent coachella vlog? it looked so sweet with the patio and pool!

Reactions: 1
The contrast between the candids/vlog screen shots and her edited pics are shocking. I feel bad for her that she has to edit her body like that to post online

Reactions: 11
Why is she so dramatic about her Uni assignments, I didn’t know anyone who went away during term time. actually if you missed more than two seminars a term (history ba), you would have a disciplinary meeting and need evidence of why.

also ‘Miami for end of year 2 celebrations’, she is so out of touch 😭.

Reactions: 25
I do think she'd have potential to do better. But with the editing to extreme, not buying things that fit, I don't understand why she can't get things tailored to her height or iron things 🤣 and sometimes being out of touch - I think that comes out more when she's with S+C, she holds herself back. Like others have said she taps into being at uni, being affordable (at times) travelling, tips, cooking/baking, hobbies, but then can come across as bratty, like purposely not packing much as she knows them guys will, or not realising she's lucky to be doing what she's doing.

I think sometimes she forgets that her access to things is due to S+C and she should put her own spin on things as she's capable and consistent with her YouTube.

But I dunno because she's so do what S+C does or follow trends to a T I think she holds herself back, I think she may find comfort in copying or fears judgment.

Reactions: 9
I dont mind S+C vlogs (most of the time) but Lidia's are insufferable. She's so loud and there's so much random chatter for no reason...when she says she's editing them I think to myself editing what? bc its literally just random shite the whole time

also is she still with her bf?

Reactions: 6
Was about to finally watch her Coachella vlog but stopped. Something about her mouth area makes me sick.

Also, she has only a few comments per video, yet she doesn't respond to anyone's questions. A bit rude tbh. It would take 5 minutes to answer them all.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.