Lidia Baylis-Zullo #6 Editing her photos to the extreme, the Baylis-Zullo’s are not what they seem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The unbutton trend with jeans skirts just doesn’t work for me (I’m a size 16/18 on bottom) I just think i look like I can’t do my buttons up 🤣 and Lidia i just don’t think looks fab

Reactions: 7
The unbutton trend with jeans skirts just doesn’t work for me (I’m a size 16/18 on bottom) I just think i look like I can’t do my buttons up 🤣 and Lidia i just don’t think looks fab
I honestly think it looks tit on everyone hahaha

Reactions: 12
She’s started wearing jackets over everything, classic tactic. This is sad she should really try to work out instead of ignoring it

Reactions: 4
Wow Lidia, you really are sooooo clever!!!
Trying to come across as intellectually superior but if she had any brains she'd have planned ahead and started her essay sooner...I'm interested to see what she does after uni, how on earth will she cope without her only personality trait of having to write essays and humble brag about how clever that makes her

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Honestly she can shut up, wasn't that long ago in a video she was talking about vikings and thought the netherlands and scandinavia were the same thing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Honestly she can shut up, wasn't that long ago in a video she was talking about vikings and thought the netherlands and scandinavia were the same thing
She always asked Sophia and cinzia history questions in vlogs to try make her look really smart but she always gets the answer wrong 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
flashing in that dressing gown has put me off my dinner tomorrow
---
Sophia and Cinzia will be glad you’re not going to Coachella love

Reactions: 2
I wish she'd have tied that dressing gown as I really did think it was going to expose her. She looked nice in the video, and she doesn't need a lot of makeup. It's nice she gets invited to stuff and wants to make friends and just have fun.

Not the phlegm stains all of her dressing gown and her nearly flashing every minute she just looks so scruffy! The dirty flat in the background, she could’ve at least tidied. I nearly threw up when she looks in the mirror and says ‘imagine this was your view across the dinner table… you wouldn’t be complaining’ 🤮🤢 she really thinks she’s something that she’s not

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not the phlegm stains all of her dressing gown and her nearly flashing every minute she just looks so scruffy! The dirty flat in the background, she could’ve at least tidied. I nearly threw up when she looks in the mirror and says ‘imagine this was your view across the dinner table… you wouldn’t be complaining’ 🤮🤢 she really thinks she’s something that she’s not
Her confidence is on another level tbh, no harm in that and I'd rate it if she didn't edit herself so much but she must really think she looks like how she edits her IG pictures to be making such a bold claim 😂

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.