Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bella246

6D142700-B8AB-43EC-9F1F-9B43BF9A5E0A.png
Can’t remember if someone said this before but Lidia reminds me of Juanita Solis from Desperate Housewives

• Haha
Reactions: 53

roryangel

VIP Member
why is she acting like she HAS to be at all of the shows? it’s not your show? i understand being at a couple to support your sister and her friend but it’s so funny that she’s acting like she’s part of it 🤣🤣🤣
290EC819-459C-4721-ADC5-08509289F3C6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

freaknasty

Chatty Member
Lidia if you’re here why did you get Lewis to take underwear photos of you while Cinzia was on holiday? Tattle wants to know 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

br0wser

Chatty Member
Why is she making the whole family push their Italy holiday date back just to go to her graduation? Why not just go home early by yourself? Their Italy holiday is usually for 2 weeks, I’m sure she’ll live missing a few days in Italy doing the same shit; eating pasta, lounging by the pool and bragging about reading a book.
I swear this girl thinks the whole world revolves around her. I’m SO glad she’s not going to Coachella with S+C. Her energy in their vlogs is so draining
Ahh I’m in two minds with this! She is a brat but I’d be upset if my family couldn’t come to my graduation. I would maybe have just said to hold off booking it in the first place until I knew the dates

Reactions: 38