Lidia Baylis-Zullo #6 Editing her photos to the extreme, the Baylis-Zullo’s are not what they seem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6D142700-B8AB-43EC-9F1F-9B43BF9A5E0A.png
Can’t remember if someone said this before but Lidia reminds me of Juanita Solis from Desperate Housewives

• Haha
Reactions: 53
god her smarmy face when she was telling the story about Cinzia's dior top shes such a witch i cant stand it

Reactions: 7
Reactions: 20
Idk how but her catfishery still shocks me every time
Catfishery 🤣 I agree because I just know what she uploads days later will be different to her vlogs or pics shes tagged in. This is why I think they must have a group chat where they circle round the picture each editing themselves waiting for approval so who ever can upload. It's shocking, that no part of her is left untouched, why waste so much time editing when you can enjoy life. It's really just being fake and lying when you think about it, and is still damaging.

I can't get over how she thinks to upload the far from reality pics and think it's okay, I'd be embarrassed.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.