Lidia Baylis-Zullo #6 Editing her photos to the extreme, the Baylis-Zullo’s are not what they seem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY has she commented 'u tryna be me or something' on cinzias latest insta post of her at Cambridge 😩 First of all I swear she thinks going to uni is a personality trait and second just ironic because she is the one constantly copying cinzia 😂
STOP IT SHE DID NOT😭 as someone who went to MU it’s a shithole I don’t think it can be compared with Cambridge.. she’s actually insufferable🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
WHY has she commented 'u tryna be me or something' on cinzias latest insta post of her at Cambridge 😩 First of all I swear she thinks going to uni is a personality trait and second just ironic because she is the one constantly copying cinzia 😂
she’s so bitter hahaha

I’m not a Sophia stan but this was the perfect response to that gremlin 👏
View attachment 2032590
LOOOOOOOOOOL I am no fan of Sophia either but that is a HUMBLING lmao

I've always felt like Sophia hates Lidia and Lidia just begs their friendship so hard. Every video they're in together I just get the vibe she is soo irritated by Lidia (who can blame her)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s gonna be insufferable on her graduation. She’ll be acting like the first person to ever get a degree 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She’s gonna be insufferable on her graduation. She’ll be acting like the first person to ever get a degree 🙄
She goes to uni 1 day a week for half a day how on earth can she make it her personality 💀 she’s only doing a masters because she wouldn’t cope in a job. Can’t wait for her to see how hard masters really are !she won’t be able to be going on holidays every week of term like she normally does

Reactions: 9
Lydia quite literally makes some of the most dreadful facial expressions. I’ve had to stop watching her videos because her expressions actually gross me out.

If she’s going to FaceTune herself into another person the least she could do is not insult our intelligence by also making YT videos where we can see her real face & body.

Reactions: 4
86006376-8EAE-419E-99AE-5092EC01E1DB.jpeg
absolutely no hate to this beautiful girl but when she came up on my explore page I genuinely thought it was Lidia cosplaying ice spice😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe I've just missed something but why is she constantly at Everton games? Like I almost understood it when it was home games but she's now watching them away at Stamford Bridge?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Maybe I've just missed something but why is she constantly at Everton games? Like I almost understood it when it was home games but she's now watching them away at Stamford Bridge?
Because she’s piggybacking off of Madi and trying to be a ✨football girly✨

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Madi’s dad is assistant manager there so I assume they get free tickets. She probs think she’s in with a chance of getting with a footballer lol. Madi maybe, Lidia not so much

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.