Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Azibi

Wow the wine cellar! I actually find it fascinating, I guess its a bit different that her dad has had this collection for years and is clearly very passionate.

I like the escapism of it all and enjoy seeing her lar-de-dar family, she's a lucky girl!

Reactions: 8
Finally a thread on Leonora Smug. That isn’t her house it’s her parents. I know the house in hambledon. I once asked her where she lived and she said in the guest house in her parents garden even after she married that creepy guy who is massively older than her. Bit strange isn’t it? A married couple living at home. She’s 23/24 he’s knocking on 40. Several failed directorships and the companies had no money to speak of.
I’m assuming her parents finance everything as she doesn’t have a proper career outside of influencing and vapid shopping afternoons at Bicester village.
I think I once said she should show a bit more humility as the constant “aren’t I clever?” Attitude actually isn’t very attractive when you know this person has worked for nothing. Everything handed to her on a silver platter. I’m sure she would post one of her inspiring fridge magnet quotes if she thought anybody doubted her authenticity.

I also don’t understand constantly posting her wedding photos. Even doing stories on them. Yes you had a lavish wedding… what is she expecting? Comes across as childish. Says that people constantly ask to see wedding photos yet they litter her account.
What she means is she wants to remind everybody how much money her family has. I find her nauseating my husband said she one of those girls who thinks she’s utterly gorgeous when she’s actually quite ordinary.

• Haha

Namima

VIP Member
Just watched the Q&A and she says daddy told her to get a proper job after horse riding. Well daddy is still waiting 😂

I assume she will refer to mummy and daddy as mummy and daddy for the remainder of her life . When Prince Charles did this he was laughed at. I don’t know anyone else who is an adult who does this , do you?
Lol I do and so do my sisters.

• Sick

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
She's so adorably awkward.
What was the last vlog about, is it worth the watch ?
This is the exact phrasing to suit her. It’s so much more natural and refreshing than Lydia. I hope she stays this way (but adds a few more adjectives). Interestingly enough I find Lydia to have a better descriptive vocabulary than say Josie (but Lydia is a horrible person so it doesn’t matter what she’s selling…I’m not buying).

Lotster

😂😂 I mean… you really can’t make this stuff up. The lies are just ridiculous 😂😂
What she means is she and her mother paid party planners to organise the party! We saw them on a previous vlog in Majorca. Go to the party planners, faff around with a few napkins (or tablescapes as she likes to call them), choose which menu they want and consider that planning the party themselves. They have "staff" to do everything and this was no different. Nothing wrong with it, if you can afford it Why not get the professionals in, but don't pretend you did it all yourself.

Lotster

It's actually really draining, the way everything is "the most amazing" "the most heavenly" "it's going to be soooo stunning". Every day, every outing, every event, every dinner, every holiday, every dress she tries on, everything is "SOOOO EXCITING". She never dials it down. It's almost like she's borderline manic or hyper. She must exhaust herself, let alone us lot who watch her videos!

• Heart

auggiesmom

A little off topic, but I’ve been watching Leo with my hubby and while I was away on vacation, he bought me a Holland Cooper purse! I was shocked when I saw the box. He watched the video where she shows how much stuff she can get in the camera bag. Anyway, the strap is way too fussy for me, so I’m ordering a crossbody one from Amazon!

what s sweet man❤❤

• Heart

ella1979

VIP Member
Just watching Leo’s new vlog . As to be expected such a magnificent feast put on for the coronation . I bet Josie and Lydia are safe green with envy !

• Haha

ella1979

VIP Member
Im kinda on the bench. I did giggle when I saw it . I think all the above comments are good points many could / would make. However her post gave me a giggle 😂.

I personally am not massively into weddings, I think too much talking about a wedding is just boring to most people who aren't close to the person/people involved. Drudging up tons of photos regularly is something im not keen on.

However I guess its not Leos fault Josie hasn't got a dad, id imagine Leo would argue it wasn't aimed at Josie.

Interesting there was no invitation for Leo . (or so it appears so far). Maybe Leo was disappointed to not be invited , maybe not.

Leo made such a stunning bride in her choice of outfit, it was my idea of bridal perfection. I did feel this was Leo saying "look at me, I did it/looked better"..

I would imagine mark didn't expect Leo to become busy with her public persona. I think he thought he had married a well heeled girl who would work a couple of days a week locally to say she actually does something and that she would otherwise be devoted to him. He's landed on his feet financially and lifestyle wise. She referenced her being busy and mark not liking it , people change with things like this, marriages end for these reasons. Ive met a couple of the husband from the real housewives franchise in uk, both complained that the women completely changed after going on the show, became busy and obsessed with themselves and it ended two marriages I know of.

claraD

Leonora has grown on me, yes I still find her vocabulary limited but her content seems genuine and unforced. She’s not rushing to post even when she has no content either so I find her vlog content interesting if not a little haphazard.
I enjoy her travel vlogs because she actually shows you around the area she's visiting not just doing 'paid for advertorials' in different hotel rooms like other influencers who presumably then claim the trip as a work expense.

SaganandScotch

Has everyone stopped watching her vlogs?. I’m at the stage where I fwd through 90% so I’m nearly there .
Yes! I opened hers yesterday, after FF’ing through after she squealed and almost made me lose my hearing in the last video, and I couldn’t do it. I again open it, a few minutes in and I just FF through the entire thing (do I think they get better?!). She really needs to refine how she presents herself, and get a life of her own, she reminds me of a spoiled tween mixed w a QVC presenter gone nuts. Something just isn’t there for me anymore and made me sour very quickly.

Reactions: 7

ella1979

VIP Member
another lovely vlog. She needs a microphone and one of those big fluffy microphones which attach to the camera to reduce noise, the segment on the boat was inaudible.
---
Love how Leo has Holland Cooper resort wear to vlog but Lydia doesn't!

estellastheme

Chatty Member
Swilling champagne while decorating a tree by herself then randomly crying then swilling more champagne was honestly a bit disconcerting. It seems like she’s just rattling around that house all alone and knocking back booze which is rather sad.

ella1979

VIP Member
Yep I knew she was on her family’s farm. Just didn’t know where. Thanks! One other question: Would Josie and Lydia also be jealous of the location? They are so far up Cotswold a$$ despite not living there but I’m not sure how it compares to Henley area. Either way Leo’s family plot is gorgeous and enviable. I tend to agree that she’s probably more genuine than spoiled (I mean behavior wise spoiled..,she’s clearly privileged). I’ll tell you way; despite us only seeing an edited version of her life I don’t get the sense that her friends or family are ever annoyed at her. Mark genuinely seemed neutral to happy driving her into London her hungover state the morning after his birthday party. Can you imagine the disdain that would be on Ali G’s face with drunk Lydiot?!? And the shortness with which both Charlie and Josie regard each other.
Henley / etc is way more expensive than the Cotswolds , land is at such a premium with it being commuter belt for London .
---
Yep I knew she was on her family’s farm. Just didn’t know where. Thanks! One other question: Would Josie and Lydia also be jealous of the location? They are so far up Cotswold a$$ despite not living there but I’m not sure how it compares to Henley area. Either way Leo’s family plot is gorgeous and enviable. I tend to agree that she’s probably more genuine than spoiled (I mean behavior wise spoiled..,she’s clearly privileged). I’ll tell you way; despite us only seeing an edited version of her life I don’t get the sense that her friends or family are ever annoyed at her. Mark genuinely seemed neutral to happy driving her into London her hungover state the morning after his birthday party. Can you imagine the disdain that would be on Ali G’s face with drunk Lydiot?!? And the shortness with which both Charlie and Josie regard each other.
Lydia has chosen a nicely situated home but sadly it’s within an area I don’t think Josie or Leonora would be envious of . Lydia is in the least desirable area . Leonora the most .
---

Leonora is SL7 . Really nice area
---
I agree re mark . Although I’m really not sure how seriously he takes her social media profile.

He took the mick twice out of her in the flower show vlog .

I don’t know why she wants to even vlog if I’m honest. I know Lydia earnt a lot through doing it (albeit sue git in at a time of huge growth) and Leo says she wants to find her own rolls Royce but really she has everything she could dream of unless she just wants fame?.

Leo’s mum kept an unusually low profile in the flower show vlog I wonder why ..

Last edited:
  • Heart

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
Isn't this the 3rd time she's sick this year ?

Yes, I feel like her vocabulary is quite limited. It's always the same expression, the same words, on repeat.

Those dresses were really pretty but looked very matronly. I guess thats just her style and I still have to get used to it.
---
Also she thinks she's creating "content that has never been done before"... erhm.
Still loving Leo but agreed w all of this. Also, I’m sorry but it was so gross how much she went out whilst being visibly unwell.

• Sick

Azibi

don't know why but I feel tonights vlog was a bit underwhelming. Maybe because I enjoy her home content/seeing the food/decorated tables more. Looking forward to seeing the Chelsea flower show vlog next though

Agreed! I feel like she made far less of her husbands 40th then she does of some of her events. Leaving his present until the last minute didn't seem as though she prioritises him.

I hope she got him a watch as he couldn't have dropped a bigger hint....

'I don't want an experience, I want something I can look at every day and treasure' 🤣🤣🤣

ella1979

VIP Member
Old fashioned French roll bouffant do’s featuring in Barbados .

she’s at a friends wedding along with her family who have chaperoned her .

her and mark never seem to go anywhere alone together

they are back tommorrow

Attachments