Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Namima

VIP Member
Why am I enjoying Leonora's vlogs way more than Teefers and Lydiot's vlogs ?
Trips abroad, cooking, shopping in London. Of course, she is shilling stuff but not on Teefer's level, so I don't mind that, for now.
Two thumbs up.

Reactions: 9

Lotster

Whilst there is no denying the house in Majorca is beautiful. The gardens are gorgeous and the weather looks perfect, I honestly don't feel any jealousy at all watching the "party" video. It's all just SO over the top. The party planners, the caterers, the serving staff, the musicians, the DJ, the speeches (posh people doing speeches I find so cringe), the formality of it all. This for somebody's 30th. Imagine the cost!? I wouldn't want to be a guest. Making small talk with such pretentious people who don't live in the real world. I'd much rather just go to the local curry house for a delicious dinner with friends.

Also. Leo's dress is SUCH a strange choice. To me it's quite an informal "day" dress, not a party dress.

• Heart

ella1979

VIP Member
I can’t help but sense Leo’s over egging her work engagements. To claim on her stories she shot “15 campaigns” yet in reality it’s more like doing a few photos for companies who have sent her a couple of items like Alexandra Miro or Holland cooper . It’s not as if she’s got the closing part of the Victoria’s Secret catwalk or a two year campaign contract for Burberry

• Haha

Giselle 27458

Leonora has grown on me, yes I still find her vocabulary limited but her content seems genuine and unforced. She’s not rushing to post even when she has no content either so I find her vlog content interesting if not a little haphazard.

Elsewhere

Wait what? She still lives at home? So the house she decorated for Christmas is her parent’s home? I am new to her channel & to this thread.
Yes, she likes to pretend it’s all her. But the house you see in the vlogs is her parents and she and Mark live there. Everything is owned by her parents.
She likes to talk in the ‘I’ form but it’s all her mother who’s designed and decorated literally everything. She does zero. Every party is designed by her mother, all of it. The birthday party for her brother that was done in Mallorca where she said that she had done all the decorations and table etc…. All of it done by her mother… it’s all lies

• Wow

ella1979

VIP Member
Just google HER name and all his info comes up. Sometimes you have to get a little motivated and actually do the work.
Thanks. Yes I did this and tried company check already but didn't have much success.

Maybe you can be generous and share the info you found, because when googling HER name only results about HER not HER husband appear?. Things like HER showjumping etc.

Maybe you haven't googled HER!

If you follow Josies thread you will see my posts and how motivated I am to dig up info, ive even got hold of her house title deeds. So please try not to be so quick to presume someone is unmotivated.

PineappleTopper

Chatty Member
Family background
Born and bred in the Hambledon Valley, between Henley on Thames and Marlow, just outside London. My father was a professional footballer before turning to property development. My mother’s family background was in the fashion industry and she herself followed suit as a buyer for designer brands before progressing to her own boutique.

Roger smee mbe is her dad. In 2013, Smee was awarded an MBE for his work with young people in Berkshire. Turns out he haa a wiki page

Last edited:

Lotster

Just started watching her latest vid (after fast forwarding through the Lily Silk flogging). She's in her car outside Claridges putting on her Jimmy Choo boots. She's wearing the brown Lilly Silk stuff and I don't know what is going on with her bra and undergarments but it looks like you can see her nipples or her bra. She's already said the words "divine, gorgeous and sublime" about twenty times each and we haven't even got inside yet. Not sure I can stomach seeing another one of these influencers events. Most "normal" people would kill to have breakfast at Claridges, but of course they'll never, ever get the chance and also wouldn't be able to afford it.
---
Is she for real?!?!?! She's at home and says casually "my father and brother are here and have decided to have a boys lunch". I thought that might mean they go to the pub, or grab a sarnie whilst she does some work?!

OH NO. It means she has to get the family silver out, do a "tablescape" and they just so happen to have the Chef there to prepare lunch!?! WTF?!? Either the boys lunch was well planned, or she's lying about how casually it supposedly came about. Also, why is she laying the table for 8-10 people?!

This family are literally on another planet!

Last edited:

mindlessness

VIP Member
She lives between Marlow Henley on Thames in the hambledon valley. The house and grounds belongs to her parents and she and her husband Mark who is significantly older than her live in the guest house. She told me that herself. I find it hilarious that people think that house and estate belongs to her. The girl is mid 20s! She still lives at home! Not very “independent business woman” is it?
---

And yes her husband has landed on his feet. All of his companies have been dissolved with little capital. The Smees used to own Crazies Hall an 80 acre estate in Wargrave. It was on the market for 18m 12 years ago.
I get being annoyed as it's a bit of a illusion of success. But if my parents had a sprawling house and gardens and a guest house in a lovely location I'd be tempted to do the same! :LOL:

Easy Bake

The constant squealing like a stuffed pig, the voice on helium and the reputative content and hair in rollers is enough for me to say b bye

Reactions: 8

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
I agree, she's clearly being doing this for a long time, but not on public display. She has that connection with the hotel we saw during vlogmas. She had to organize an event for their VIP clients. It seems that she's been doing Luxury with Leonora for a while too.
Screenshot_20230517_112030_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230517_112034_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230517_112037_Chrome.jpg

I feel like her "job" would be thriving regardless of her platform or not. As you said, she has the connexion and the access. She also photographs nicely and has a very likable personality.
Can't believe we owe Josie for Leonora starting her social media journey, but eh, even Josie has good ideas from time to time.

• Heart
  • Haha

ella1979

VIP Member
I’ve realised what the awkward cross legged standing poses remind me of . A woman with a serious painful urine infection 😂

her in Karen’s horrid purple creation with one button left undone was ridic . It’s an outdated and ugly item

• Haha

Namima

VIP Member
I believe he’s 39.

I’ve been wondering about her brand relationships and how strong they are. I like her content so far & that she’s going for Josie’s and Lydia’s wigs but for 21k ig followers and under 8k YouTube subscribers I wouldn’t think she would have too much pull with brands. Then again her views to subs stats are great, she has daddy’s name to bank on and likely has established relationships from her showjumping days with some brands/people to know.
I think the industry needs a few fresh faces and, as someone with her own money and social contacts, she has a great start. Leonora just needs to stick with her principles and not sell her soul to the QVC-I-WILL-SELL-ANYTHING- devil.

• Haha

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Leo selling me HC better than Lydia and Josie ever did, she looks gorgeous in that first frame

3 things:
- she really needs to work on her (overly affected) posing
- her music choices are always cheesy/out dated/plain boring
- the reels are way too long if it's just about her gazing at the camera

• Heart

Lotster

The reason she drove all the way to London (having done her hair in the granny curls and make up) to stand in that perfume bottle and see some jackets is because a) She has nothing better or meaningful to do and b) She has convinced herself this is "work". These people are SO in their own bubbles that they genuinely consider what they do to be a job. Another one who wouldn't last half a day in a real job.

ella1979

VIP Member
The easter spread looks fantastic. Unlike the others, im sure her easter spread has always looked amazing and isnt just curated for the gram

• Heart

ella1979

VIP Member
Nothing says quintessential , British , wet , cold ,damp ,cloudy, winter quite like standing in a Barron , dried up river bed in Majorca with the sun blazing

hilarious ad for hc

Leo why not splash more cash and choose a heather clad landscape up in Yorkshire or Scotland , the rain would help make this look more authentic !

Attachments

• Haha

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Haha “hi Leonora” you’re funny. Hmm I completely disagree with you! You don’t know he is 12+ years older than her and even if he is, so what?! They are happy? Why can’t women be supportive of each other instead of bashing each other for their choices! You may not find him attractive but she does, let’s face it there are worse off looking guys than him that’s for sure and it ISNT ALL ABOUT LOOKS! I’m sure whoever you are with there would be many women or men who wouldn’t find them attractive either, it’s called personal taste. And also so what if she is from a rich family? Who even cares she seems like a nice wholesome and genuine person and clearly her “daddy” brought her up to be that person. Maybe take a leaf out of her book and be kind?
Lmao there's no need to be this intense. Everyone has been very nice about Leonora so far. We think she's darling, sweet and super attractive. Of course, we would wonder about their match. I dated older men too. My ex was 14 years older than me, but he was drop dead gorgeous and super fit, people called him the south Asian Pierce Brosnan*. Everyone has different taste, but when the contrast is so striking, people will talk. Example, she's very insecure about her thighs, I think she has a lovely body. But then she showed a glimpse of her husband almost naked in their Marrakech vlog and it did catch my attention.
I feel like you're a tad too emotional in your response when there's no need for it. No one was particularly nasty or cruel towards her husband.

*: I also didn't meet him when I was underaged, which is always a plus 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Hate to say it but from my point of view, Leonora is doing all the love bombing. In her manifestation video, she kept thanking Josie for convincing her to start a channel. And she kept saying how much she admires her and stuff. No comment from Josie last time I checked, I don't even believe she watches her video. She kept thanking her in instagram stories, and Josie never reposted them until she could link affiliate tableware T.T
The love bombing would be all the 'caring' and 'helpfulness' and endless advice.

Leonora is simply too young and naive to see this. Hence she cannot believe how incredibly 'helpful' Josie is and keeps thanking her profusely.

In reality, Josie is busy helping herself, by being so helpful. Unfortunately, much like with her Robin lovebombing and helpfulness, the only person Josie is really interested in helping, is JOSIE... and to ingratiate herself into Leo's social circle. That, is what she really wants.

And as you've so rightly pointed out. Teefers couldn't be bothered to mention Leo until it was useful to HER, to shill yet another aff link. She is an expert at using people and social climbing.

If Leo gets a few subscribers off the back of Josie, kudos to her.

• Heart

Ja’mieKing

The luxury luncheon vlog provided a lot of words but neglected to call a spade a spade. Leo is buying her way into the influencer sector by hosting a charity event of sorts where she invites bigger name content creators to come with promises of a swag bag that she purchased through her family’s connections and thick pockets. I really like Leo but all of this nonsense of building a brand is ridiculous. She is cutting corners. The truth is that she is pleasant, attractive, wealthy, charming and interesting enough to make it as an influencer on her own but she doesn’t want to organically build her following. She is buying her ticket in.

I really like Leonora but I have to be in the proper headspace to watch her vlogs. It’s too overwhelming. A reminder to the 99.9% of us watching with no comprehension of this lifestyle: next to NO ONE actually lives like this, especially in her 20s. All that glitters is not gold.