Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

georgiecait

VIP Member
Willy straws and Leo whacking the Willy piñata
---
The dress looks pretty see through to me
---
She has dark root further in but the hairline is freshly highlighted is she only regularly highlighting her hairline I wonder ?
---
Should of gone to Blackpool 😂
---
I’m sure she intended to present the ladies lunch as an elegant affair yet we know what it was really like!
---
I’m actually surprised at how dark her natural colour is (hair). For someone so fair skinned she’s nowhere near any shade of blonde . She seems to have black hair naturally
---
Her hair looks to me like it would benefit from a toner as well. Her carefully curated instagram YT appearance has slipped when we see the real life photos
Nice to see an influencer let loose and have fun rather than all for show and being too proper in front of the camera

Reactions: 10

claraD

Where does Leo live? She’s in London a ton so wondering if her parents she lives a bit closer than the two posers. Also her garden tour was to die for.
---
No Leo!!! Not you grabbing the ice with your hands. I love it when she slips a bit. She’s a regular person with friends who actually love her.
I think she's said she lives in Henley which isn't far from London.
I love that she spoke to the Chelsea Pensioner at the Chelsea Flower show.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
I mean, it's hardly swinging a bottle, the woman took a mini sip to taste test 😂

I think she might gain a lot of traction during Christmas. From her mother's instagram, it seems they do it pretty grand. And it will always look better than faux posh Lydia.

Lotster

It is a fascinating set-up/family. I think that's why I can't stop watching her videos. She's unlike anybody I have ever seen. Each time I watch one, there are a few moments (seconds!) where I think she's actually incredibly charming and charismatic, but then generally I am worn out and exhausted by how totally over the top she is and how constantly over excited and manic she is. Mark seems much calmer (he's older too), has a Scottish accent and seems very placid and just goes along with everything. I do think he is fond of her, but I think he must relish the time they spend apart, as Leo would be SUCH hard work to be around 24/7. I think she's great, but only in very, very, very small doses!

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Garsington Opera, ive wondered why Josie doesn't go there because its not far. I suppose some families expose their offspring to things like the opera and others don't.

Leo looked stunning imo. the dress was nearly 4k !
Josie's idea of culture is mac 'n cheese.

• Haha

SaganandScotch

Leo is a fascinating case for sure. I get such a leech, creep, loser vibe from Mark. When she said the first time they met she was 16 and he said she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen, red flag because he was what, in his mid 20’s? I don’t think they started to date that young but ick. I liked the point of why Leo married an older man, I hadn’t thought of that, and it makes sense, also if the man were independent and successful at his age he isn’t hanging around mummy and daddy living with them 24/7 either. I also think that speaks to why Mark would marry someone so young. He isn’t successful and no one around his age would probably put up with a loser with no accomplishments and the willingness to be a stay at home son in law!

I know someone mentioned she was flying economy and quite sweet in person, and I can see that but my shine on her is wearing away and almost gone. She isn’t a child, she is a married woman, and the way she spoke about “we this, we that “ when speaking about her parents home is obnoxious. Your inheritance isn’t yours yet and neither is the house. Also the way she spoke about workers grated at me too, leave them alone, stop swanning around filming them and complaining when they take breaks. What horrible manners! Grow up Leo! Everything reads spoiled 12 year old to me. Spread your wings and be independent. Buy a property! It’s a fabulous way to build wealth and grow your marriage. It’s like a beautiful view but a mess on the inside. Very confusing.

Mkr53

I love Leonora! As many have said she is a breath of fresh air. I can tell she is a genuine person and is fun to watch - I can see Lydia Millen wanting to “get in there” with her as Leonora is everything Lydia is not, which is from money, a classy rich family and is a genuinely nice person who works hard!
In terms of her husband, it’s not all about looks guys! He seems like such a nice person and they look really happy together, sometimes people fall for people not because of anything other than an instant connection. I don’t think it’s anything other than that with them. I really don’t like it when people say what does she see in him. Just because you don’t find him attractive doesn’t mean someone else won’t and also, it isn’t all about looks!! I’m backing her on here guys sorry :) and before anyone says “hi Leonora” I’m not her lol!!! Happy new year guys x
I’m a bit of a lurker here but I completely agree with what you said. I find Leonora so refreshing especially with how ridiculous Lydia and others have become. Her Christmas celebrations were so lovely and I enjoyed seeing her table settings with things from her grandmother instead of whatever Daylsford has that week.

Also agree with what you said about her husband. You never know what attracts people. I think her husband is a bit older than her ? My husband is a bit older than me and I’m sure some people have had opinions about it too but the people who do don’t know us.

ella1979

VIP Member
fun vlog tonight. Refreshing compared to josies /lydias flog a thons.

I don't know if Leo can describe herself as independent though ?. Surely that requires leaving mummy and daddies home!?

• Haha

Louise84

Chatty Member
Holland Cooper’s branding looks cheap and nasty to me; such a shame as I really liked their GB made tailoring before it was all over social media. I’m also not impressed by Leonora throwing her lot in with fakers like Lydia “Cuntryside Grandmother” Millen!

Lotster

I haven't watched her latest couple of videos as I have reached saturation point with the squealing, gushing and general over excitedness, but I totally agree, I am STUNNED she isn't even 30 yet! (or is she?!). She behaves and acts like she's in her 50's. Like a Stepford Wife. I think the old-fashioned hair style and outfit choices are a lot to do with it.

mae-carly

When we get to make a new thread the title should include some reference to the nose contouring fails
It’s always “so many this, so many that” like in your video clip . “ I’ve worked with so many makeup artists”. In her vlog “I’ve been to many shows in my life”

Her screen saver on her phone is her wedding. She lives in the past a lot . Wedding/horse competing / did this or that … constantly refers back and constantly compliments and bugs herself and her appearance up

I googled “people who constantly compliment themselves” to see what comes up and I was shocked as to the personality dis@rider it throws up! Can’t diagnose anything from a google search I agree but it was interesting to read up !
---
She’s a young person who hasn’t got huge life experience of someone older , yet she thinks she knows a lot . The family have given her an incredibly protective atmosphere
---
When we get to make a new thread the title should include some reference to the nose contouring fails
Yes! I noticed in the Game Fair vlog she was saying things like 'I'd be the prettiest fisherwoman there' or in the car when she kept on noticing her hair blowing in the AC having her 'Beyonce moment', she literally hypes herself all the time.

Thread title - Sooo many tips and tricks but still no luck with the contour stick!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

ella1979

VIP Member
I think the reason she is stuck in the 80s looks wise is she’s so close to her mother, she hasn’t been to uni, she seems to of been under the mothers wings all of her life.

She borrows her clothes, jewellery… she has copied her mums bleached hair .

• Wow

estellastheme

Chatty Member
The dancing with Marcus was so cringey.
I think she must spend majority of the video with those bloody rollers in. It's getting very old.
I don’t understand her obsession with the curled hair. If she has to keep her hair in rollers 80% of the time for such a small time of her hair staying curled before it totally falls out then either a) go with a regular damn blowout or b) give up the damn airwrap and pin curls and use a proper heat product. The airwrap does not make curls that hold long for most people - she has fine straight hair, she needs an old school wand or to just give it up. The curls are very Ms Piggy doing Marilyn Monroe anyway…

Whilst there is no denying the house in Majorca is beautiful. The gardens are gorgeous and the weather looks perfect, I honestly don't feel any jealousy at all watching the "party" video. It's all just SO over the top. The party planners, the caterers, the serving staff, the musicians, the DJ, the speeches (posh people doing speeches I find so cringe), the formality of it all. This for somebody's 30th. Imagine the cost!? I wouldn't want to be a guest. Making small talk with such pretentious people who don't live in the real world. I'd much rather just go to the local curry house for a delicious dinner with friends.

Also. Leo's dress is SUCH a strange choice. To me it's quite an informal "day" dress, not a party dress.
I couldn’t imagine being at that party and dealing with them dancing on the tables yet again. It’s insouciant if it happens once or twice but every damn party makes it such a try-hard put-on to seem fun and irreverent.

• Haha

ella1979

VIP Member
I agree, she's clearly being doing this for a long time, but not on public display. She has that connection with the hotel we saw during vlogmas. She had to organize an event for their VIP clients. It seems that she's been doing Luxury with Leonora for a while too.
View attachment 2176368View attachment 2176369View attachment 2176370

I feel like her "job" would be thriving regardless of her platform or not. As you said, she has the connexion and the access. She also photographs nicely and has a very likable personality.
Can't believe we owe Josie for Leonora starting her social media journey, but eh, even Josie has good ideas from time to time.
What ive thought all along is that Leonora offered J a wedge of cash to feature her on her channel, she probably sent a video of herself and her home/parties and suggested it . I am guessing Josie assumed she isnt a threat because she had no media following . I know perhaps its a stab in the dark but this was how I guessed it all went.

Im guessing she hasn't invested in Tivon?. She is stunning and does a great job but normally jewellery companies (Ive witnessed first hand how Boodles do this) go and make a model casting with a large selection of models and whittle them down. She isnt a model signed to an agency so this is a bit of a mystery unless its a company the family have invested I, or shes bought items and got in with them or has contacts through daddy which leads me on to saying, I don't think she was doing much before in this line, I think there's a bit of smoke and mirrors to make people believe shes experienced and there's a lot of either paying her own way and making things happen to get going / using daddy's contacts.

Im not sure when her riding career ended but she was top of her tree international winning Showjumper. If she ended that then maybe had the wedding and now put her mind to this? idk?
---
What I also wonder is how will she gain a lot of major traction from here. I think shes a bit niche, this thread is a good example of the fact. I think the girls who have made it to huge following are either girls next door or relatable / chavs!. If im open with my thoughts id say this country is mostly quite chavvy. A trip to the nearest airport confirms this.

Leo is from top stock and isnt as relatable to a lot of people. I like her for that but I think it could be an obstacle when it comes to numbers following.

• Heart

Lotster

I think they are basically in a bubble. An eccentric, wealthy, posh/country bubble. I wouldn't think for a moment Leo or her mother have ever set food in a Poundland or have any idea of what most people go through on a daily basis. The events they go to, the lavish parties they throw, the wine cellar, the travelling, the jewels, the designer clothing. It must be nice in a way, to be so utterly detached from reality.

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
Leo lives with her parents and mark in marlow it’s an old farm. Her dad was a footballer who became a successful businessman and mbe.

Lovely place to live not far from Henley

---
For Leo to drive about 1hr 10 and for Josie 2 hrs 15 drive haven’t calculated Lydia’s 😂
---

She’s a breath of fresh air compared to the others. I do sense more and more brands being linked let’s hope she doesn’t end up like Josie .

I’m hoping she is warm and nice, she could be self centred and spoilt , I hope not !
Yep I knew she was on her family’s farm. Just didn’t know where. Thanks! One other question: Would Josie and Lydia also be jealous of the location? They are so far up Cotswold a$$ despite not living there but I’m not sure how it compares to Henley area. Either way Leo’s family plot is gorgeous and enviable. I tend to agree that she’s probably more genuine than spoiled (I mean behavior wise spoiled..,she’s clearly privileged). I’ll tell you way; despite us only seeing an edited version of her life I don’t get the sense that her friends or family are ever annoyed at her. Mark genuinely seemed neutral to happy driving her into London her hungover state the morning after his birthday party. Can you imagine the disdain that would be on Ali G’s face with drunk Lydiot?!? And the shortness with which both Charlie and Josie regard each other.

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
Whilst I still like Leo, I really was put off by her intro discussions re the Mallorca house. It’s your parents’ house girlie but she makes it sound like it’s bought and paid for by her and Marcus alone.
---
Agreed @ella1979 the entryway and kitchen are very disappointing.

estellastheme

Chatty Member
I think what Leo needs to be more of is consistent. Unfortunately, I don't believe she has the fire in her belly to do this. She wants for nothing in her life, she doesn't have to earn.... Its a shame she can't find a happy medium even. I don't think she can grow into a big time influencer with so little content.
This is honestly why I find her a bit fascinating. It’s a hobby or interest for her. She doesn’t have to hustle like Miss QVC Costwolds Josie does for a living which means without the passion to post content consistently she won’t become a big time influencer. The potential is there but without the drive it’s just… lacking. I don’t think the Josie/Lydia/Freddy/Frow contingent are worried about her which I find vexing as she could show what posers they are if she really wanted to make a true go of being an Influencer.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
I was getting annoyed the longer the video went.. until the bit about her grandmother. I know everyone's loses their grandparents, and it's the cycle of life, but to me it was a personal tragedy, so I appreciate her sensibility.

On a more snarky note, I think Leo hasn't fully grasped what "strong independent woman" actually means lol.

• Haha