Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ella1979

VIP Member
I'm gonna choose to believe that her childhood picture is real and that eye patches can be used however ones wants 🤭
😂

I was starting to think we need a poll as to who thinks the photo is her or not. She does look overall very different I can see that . I feel 80% sure it’s her. Hard to be 100%.

I think she’s grown into her face now.
---
I just want all that peptide goodness on my crows feet 😂

Reactions: 1

ella1979

VIP Member
If I felt so bothered by something ie padding out my chest or contouring to excess, I think its preferable to just get it sorted out properly instead of it being a lifelong struggle to make something appear different. just my opinion of course.
---
And why is she putting makeup brushes with foundation on them “for touch ups” straight into a handbag ?. I’d be interested to see the state of the linings of her bags if that’s how she treats them .
---
The sheep field according to the title plan doesn’t belong to the house 🏡

Last edited:

EndofInfluencers

I’ve just come across her…the money they must have. I wonder if they made big money during the pandemic 🤨 They scream to be the Tory benefactor type…

georgiecait

VIP Member
Do we know how she met her husband or how they started going out?

went to school with her. Her parents had to come in to request that she does less GCSEs than everyone else - she only has 7 I think and failed 1 or 2 whereas they standard / minimum for our school was to do 9. For example her parents requested that she doesn’t do a language for GCSE

She 27 btw (born in either 1994 or 1995 - that school year basically)
I don’t know if she is bc her brother was born in late 1993 so that’s a close gap

ella1979

VIP Member
She says her new saying is “shake yer tits it’s Friday”.

What a coarse way to open a vlog! Such a coarse remark .

I wonder what all the OAP viewers think 😂

On another note the contouring is worse than ever .

The mid calf rain boots make her calves look huge .
---
Anna in the background looks twice her age 😂
---
The Mackenzie napkin rings look awful on the table.
---
She says her new saying is “shake yer tits it’s Friday”.

What a coarse way to open a vlog! Such a coarse remark .

I wonder what all the OAP viewers think 😂

On another note the contouring is worse than ever .

The mid calf rain boots make her calves look huge .
---
Anna in the background looks twice her age 😂

She names the water glasses - again . Yes we know they cost hundreds each no need to go on #Nuevo rich !
---
The Mackenzie napkin rings look awful on the table.
---
The water glasses are named again - yes we know they cost hundreds each so Nuevo rich darling !

It’s a boring vlog
---
How awful are these granny trousers - they make her look so wide
---
1999 called and it wants its white top with lacy sleeves back 😂

Attachments

Last edited:

estellastheme

Chatty Member
problem is she announced the partnership 4 days ago! . In that time they haven’t echoed ANYTHING. Yes she’s been on their grid before but normally when there is a new brand ambassador HC announce it first and the influencer then echoes it .
Okay. I mean that reel does announce it in the description. I can’t tell you if it’s the exact same manner they’ve announced other people because I don’t pay attention to that but it’s literally there - that’s what my last post was saying. It’s not “radio silence”. There’s plenty of obnoxious stuff to tag on Leo for, dying on this hill isn’t it.

Badizzle

what is his name pls? trying to pull this up!

I would imagine she’s had a lot of Botox and cosmetic dentistry comparing old photos to new
Just google HER name and all his info comes up. Sometimes you have to get a little motivated and actually do the work.

Kindred

Ugh, I'm going to say what I say about every rich tone-deaf instagrammer... the amount of literally starved to death babies she could save with that money. It makes me feel physically sick to see the super rich not care at all about anything outside of their genetic cesspool.