Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ella1979

VIP Member
I knew it would happen eventually!. I’ve been busy chatting to connections in the horse world and although I’m sadly not able to give details because it might be obvious who’s spilt some beans but I was talking to someone who is connected to the jumping world who had a run in with ms smee and the story showed Leo in an incredibly poor light. As in downright unpleasant, rude and spoilt .

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Azibi

Her kitchen/diner is stunning, the table looked perfect. I'd love to see more of her house

Queenie_cake

I think she is improving a bit with her vlogging but she needs to change a few things like get an actual decent vlogging camera and a thesaurus to learn some new adjectives, otherwise I really think she will improve if she gets a media savy assistant. In her latest vlog she should have spent less time flogging the lilysilk and telling us how many exciting things are happening without actually telling us what they were :rolleyes:
I really like her actually, she seems genuine and enthusiastic and is getting more comfortable in front of the camera. Out of all the Holland Cooper ambassadors, she is the best fit too.

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
Good on her for getting a professional shoot pulled together. That pink dress is a travesty though.
---

Does she have implants? It looks like it (though a good job) in the magenta gown.

Leo should wear a red lip all the time if she’s going to style her hair the way she does. Looks way better as a full vintage look.

ella1979

VIP Member
I wish Leo wouldn’t use such strong filters on her stories . The one she’s using makes noses absolutely tiny

meanwhile her parents gardens are lovely !

ella1979

VIP Member
I’m
Completely distracted through the whole vlog by her missing nail.
Who hosts an event with a missing nail 💅

Also, I wish she would stop with the 'Spectacular, amazing, out-of-this world, incredible, Tivon brochure'. A brochure isn't a gift for a goody bag?!
Awful re the nail!.

She’s so self centred she probably thinks people will tear the pages out of the booklet and frame them . A joke really when a lot of the audience at the event will be better looking than she is. She really backs herself it’s hilarious.

She is very mature looking for a twenty something. She’s going on mid forties imo . I doubt she will age well. She is the image of her mum and look at what happened to the mums appearance in a very short space of time .

Leo needs to get over herself.

Thatgirl__

I like Leo, she comes from money yes but I also feel like you could have a laugh with her unlike Josie. Also some time ago I msgd her on 2 separate occasions I had a question about her eye makeup and a lip colour and she took the tine to reply

ella1979

VIP Member
She must not be making much from views and affiliate links. I’m guessing letting her clothes go out for hire is expected to be easy money. But I have to ask do people often bleed in their clothes? Sweated in or makeup/fake tan stains I can absolutely see but bleeding seems extreme tbh. Also would they not be laundered before going out? I do know plenty of wealthy people in my area (Santa Barbara, Montecito, Santa Ynez) that do Rent the Runway so much. Which was shocking to find out. But the clothes get laundered /properly cleaned in between. Allegedly.
---

I think maybe she would be less self absorbed if she dumped the leeching, greasy uggo and found someone to make her happy or better yet worked on herself to be happy by herself.
I hired a dress from MY Wardrobe Co who Leonora has rented from herself and she was paid to advertise them. It arrived in SUCH a mess. It had blood on the lining, makeup stains, grass stains on the hem , and a small hole!. It stank of
perfume . couldn’t wear it .

I think women’s period accidents are a big risk yes . The blood on the dress I received was further down the leg so maybe that wasn’t period blood.

periods vary and many women have heavy ones which can be a problem.

I bought a dress from Harvey nicks and it was brand new but arrived stinking of perfume. I wanted to keep it because I couldn’t find another elsewhere it was the last one. I hung it in the sun for 4 days and it still stank of perfume so I dry cleaned it and although that removed a lot of smell it continues to have a faint whiff of it !
She isn’t short of cash because her dad is wealthy . She must be nuts if she actually is sending clothes for rent .

• Sick
  • Wow

Lotster

It is SUCH a bizarre set up. Do we ever see Mark's parents or family? When they all travel together, or go to an event together and Leonora says "Mummy is here......Daddy is here.......Marcus is here" and I just think why don't they want some indepedence?!?! To me, even though she is married, she is emotionally very, very immature. Surely Mark must find it all claustrophobic and find them all (especially his wife) totally over the top about everything. How can you get SO excited about everything ALL the time. It totally takes away the meaning of it. When is she NOT excited?

ella1979

VIP Member
I hope Leo doesn’t loose much weight on this health kick she’s on . Whilst people might of mentioned thick ankles , it’s refreshing to see a more voluptuous figure , she’s not fat after all I’d call her curvy slim and I think it suits her as she is .

Lotster

I started watching her videos a week or so ago and although I find her insufferably over the top, extravagant, showy and annoying, I somehow can't stop watching. There is a certain charm to her BUT I suppose it's just I cannot get over the fact she is only 27 or 28!!! Everything about the way she looks, dresses, speaks and behaves makes me think she could easily pass for late 30's. I just cannot imagine being like that at such a young age. I also can't quite believe she exists. She's such a caricature of an over the top, horsey posh girl!

ella1979

VIP Member
The hair curler and Charlotte Tilbury make up routine is getting SO boring. Pretty much every vlog starts with her in rollers, doing her "contouring" and telling us just what an amazing and exciting day she has lined up.
Her vlogs are like she is - getting old fast!

• Haha
yes that's quite a claim isn't it!.
Going out whilst sick and mixing with people at a lunch is the height of bad manners. But then I wouldn’t imagine airhead Leonora has any notion of this. Boasting of being out whilst ill is so socially unacceptable now.
Also can we stop the inspirational quotes and Independent Woman circa 2001 claptrap. Somebody who lives in their parent’s guest house and is financed by their parents money isn’t independent. Her husband hasn’t got a brass farthing according to companies house. I’m surprised she has the audacity to post that it’s completely offensive to people who pay their own way.
---
Woah, I thought that while house was thiers not the parents, interesting
No. That house belongs to her parents. I know it it’s in Hambledon near Henley on Thames the village and church is used in a lot of television dramas. I once asked Leonora who owned the house and she very honestly told me it was her parents and she and her husband temporarily lived in their guest house whilst they were house hunting. But that was 2 years ago. You didn’t really think a kid in her 20s bought a large detached house on an estate with grounds and outbuildings and filled it with antiques near Henley on Thames? Even a modest house there can cost north of £1m.

Last edited:

Queenie_cake

That orchard was incredible and so is the garden! though someone should really buy her a thesaurus so she can use other words besides beautiful and amazing.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
absolutely re jaw!

what a strange comment. I’m not certain which way to take it but I think she’s trying to insult her idk
I know, i found it strange too! Especially now that I've seen what she's talking about, the hairdresser blended her roots, and she had a few tones going on all over her hair, which makes it less dated than the one dimensional bleached blonde. It's actually quite nice; a bit too yellow for her complexion, but as she said "of course" she's a natural blonde 🤭
She looks like a beautiful well conserved older woman in her trench. I have to fast forward, it's been 10 minutes of her rambling about the coat.

I think she might be addressing this thread...
I already had my suspicion about her putting dimension in her hair..
And now she's saying that she changed trousers for the drive, "because there's nothing worse than wrinkled trousers" - which I'm sure one of you ladies pointed out very recently

I mean, if you're reading this, please Leonora, enough with the nose contour, it's aging you !! I already posted this in another thread, but truly makeup can make it or break it

Screenshot_20230918_183110_Reddit.jpg

Take a shot everytime she says "vibes"

I hope she doesn't do a Victoria.. You're not working with Armani, you're working with Armani BEAUTY

ella1979

VIP Member
what a lovely vlog!. as predicted a stylish, nutritious and well thought out easter spread.

ella1979

VIP Member
I'm just starting the vlog but this comment got me 😂 😂 . The most beautiful woman ?

View attachment 2464475

Edit, I really don't think she got her bite/jaw fixed.. she just edits herself into oblivion

View attachment 2464485View attachment 2464486
View attachment 2464506View attachment 2464508
absolutely re jaw!

what a strange comment. I’m not certain which way to take it but I think she’s trying to insult her idk
---
There’s also SO many comments about her dangerous driving and vlogging
---
When she poses she tends to stick her head right up stretching her neck out . She has her mums double chin coming along nicely otherwise 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
For the love of everything that is holy, woman, uncross your legs

View attachment 2038294

The cringe I felt for all of them.
And what’s with the hand constantly on the waist? So much second hand embarrassment. It’s like a schoolgirl playing at being a grown up.
And as for people asking about her husband his companies have all failed and the accounts show he had little capital. All on companies house. If he was rich in his own right he would have bought a house for him and his wife whom he married 2 years ago not live in her parents guest house in the garden being supervised. His family are not from money either.

ella1979

VIP Member
Is Klaudia really that in demand?! Maybe I’ll become an influencer photographer for the free trips. Ugh but is the company worth it? She and Leo do seem to be friends. I dunno.
She met klaudia professionally and I think it’s mutually beneficial as in klaudia can make anyone look 1000% better than they are in real life and klaudia gets all expenses paid trips.

klaudia seems to have a few sidelines and is a busy woman for sure

I don’t know what her long term plan is she mentioned in terms of her brand and becoming successful but I was just thinking this morning it will be a bit of a joke if she tries to bring out and sell anything to do with homes when she still lives at home! I guess she thinks she can replicate Mrs Alice if I had to guess .

until she’s standing on her own two feet in a property she pays for how can she ever claim to be a successful “boss “ woman as she calls it

ella1979

VIP Member
Sorry but that shade of purple is vile 🤭 .
I think she should tuned down the saleswoman speech. Not everything could possibly perfeeect and of such "high quality".
What in the tradwives fashion are these dresses about 😭😭😭
[/QUOTE]
completely agree. I hope she tells us what shes doing/workouts/eating/nutrician etc, I personally think shes fine as she is . I had her down as an lkbennet 12, but she said 10 so 10 it is!.

I hope she doesn't become too much like Josie in terms of flogging a ton of stuff every damn vlog, I think that's what has turned me off certain vloggers.

Her friends house looked lovely.

Meanwhile, I forgot to comment previously but she recently said in a vlog about "her team of gardeners" when we mostly all know its her parents place!
---
I wonder why the florists she was due to meet cancelled... Maybe they sensed she wanted to rope them into a project and backed out, she actually went there so they hadn't given much notice, maybe they were too busy with a customer and at last minute didn't choose to make it

Last edited: