Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lotster

Just started watching her latest video. A couple of minutes in and I'm already bored/annoyed.

Firstly, she keeps saying AUTUMONAL!!! (she means Autumnal).

Secondly, the weather in the UK (certainly in the South) is like summer at the moment. Weekend is forecast to be 23/24 degrees and she's harping on about blankets, baking, "cosy" and "wholesome" stuff. It is SO BORING. All these influencers are the same. Boring us all silly about Autumn. Autumn this, Autumn that. It's still like summer. So un-original!

Reactions: 7

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Such an Hermes copy cat too (the bag)
---
I think I am sensing Leo selling out , like Josie has. Everything is "my favourite this/favourite that". Turning up to the opening of an envelope.

I hope Leo catches herself before she ends up too far down the flogging hole. I know thats the point of social media to make money, but I had hoped being as she doesn't seem to really need it she might just be the authentic one.
Can't agree more. She was such a welcome relief and refreshing compared to inauthentic Josie who has a new 'favourite' every day. I haven't watched her latest but a find myself looking forward to her vlogs and actually smiling while watching. She is everything that Josie pretends to be. I honestly hope she doesn't turn into a Josie.

ella1979

VIP Member
Most psot shot filters tend to make you somehow paler, I'm not sure it's intentional.
I actually like her profile, but I like strong nose and faces with character.
Thank you for updating the thread, I really cannot stomach much more of her, I'll try again in a few vlogs !
I think she’s frustrating for people to follow vlog wise , she has zero routine to her posting not only days of week but times are all over the place

The work she has done with luxury channel is interesting Monaco and I think Majorca, the owner lives close to Leo which makes me wonder if it’s another case of who you know not what you know again.
---
It can’t help her stats/algorithm being so all over the place posting wise
---
So I thought the only reason mark could be in Majorca for so long is to help unpack the families furniture because weren’t they supposed to move the items there in July shipping from uk?. Anyway, the mystery grows even bigger as to what mark has been doing in Majorca because the furniture has only today been sent over on two lorries .

Last edited:

ella1979

VIP Member
I love that Leo actually showed us loads of Chelsea Flower content. With lazy Josie and Lydia, it's about a minutes worth of content - camera focused on their own faces most of the time - and that's it.
I'd love to have a nosey at her mum's jewellery collection... bags as well.
And wearing that bright pink jacket, I can just imagine her dad has a lovely, fun personality.
I’m pretty sure her mum had an Erdem dress on with the moloh jacket at the flower show.

Leo has a lovely selection of van cleef . I am not sure but I think I spotted a carrier bagnoire vintage watch on her at the flower show too.

With a wine cellar probably stocked with hundreds of thousands of pounds worth they have certainly spent a lot of money . The dad has done so well in life.

I think mark has landed on his feet there .

• Heart

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
Wait what? She still lives at home? So the house she decorated for Christmas is her parent’s home? I am new to her channel & to this thread.

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
Tonights vlog...

Leo goes to Portugal for a wedding and puts it all on the vlog. I'm not sure how I would feel about my wedding being put on YouTube days after the ceremony... I'm assuming they agreed to it, just seems a bit odd.

In other news Leo's hair is still bad.
---
Oh and the slow-mo beach walking/spinning is very cringe 😬
I actually really like the content but feel so off with all of these influencers putting others weddings on blast. It’s odd.

ella1979

VIP Member
Just found the mothers insta karen_smee . She shows exactly same interiors as Leonora does . I thought Leonora lived separately but on the same property?.

ella1979

VIP Member
Garsington Opera, ive wondered why Josie doesn't go there because its not far. I suppose some families expose their offspring to things like the opera and others don't.

Leo looked stunning imo. the dress was nearly 4k !

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Sigh, the return of that offensive nose contour. Who still contours with bronzer 😭 .
I also dislike the overlined lips.
I really don't want to give HC my money, but these dresses are perfect for summer garden party and 100% silk 👀👀.
I've been checking the HC instagram to see if they will feature her on their main page... as of now I couldn't see her.

Their holiday house is so pretty. Is this one the one shared with their parents or another one ? I'm half way through the vlog, I'll come back when I'm done

another lovely vlog. She needs a microphone and one of those big fluffy microphones which attach to the camera to reduce noise, the segment on the boat was inaudible.
---
Love how Leo has Holland Cooper resort wear to vlog but Lydia doesn't!
Can you imagine little Lydia in those dresses ? She would drown in it.
Agreed !! We couldn't hear a thing, and it's too bad for the product she was advertising.

Lotster

It's beginning to make sense why she married a much older man. Yes, Leo seems good fun and likes a party but honestly, how many 28 year old guys can you imagine would want to hang around with her parents all the time, go to all these grand balls and weddings with the parents in tow and now spend half the time at their house in Majorca. Though she seems emotionally immature, in other ways she seems SO much older than her years (all her chat about table places, hosting, wine, antique furniture, the old-fashioned hair do etc).

Mark is almost a sort of second father figure I think. I don't deny they love each other, but I just can't imagine Leo with a guy her own age and him wanting to hang out with her parents (and their friends) all the time.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
I'm just starting the vlog but this comment got me 😂 😂 . The most beautiful woman ?

Screenshot_20230921_222837_YouTube.jpg

Edit, I really don't think she got her bite/jaw fixed.. she just edits herself into oblivion

Screenshot_20230921_223246_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230921_223258_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230921_223715_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230921_223709_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

ella1979

VIP Member
Effectively she’s giving a tour of her parents home both in uk and Majorca. It is very odd.

It’s kind of like going back in time to when extended families had no financial choice but to have to live together under each others feet.

She says she’s won the genetic lottery , I very much disagree looking at her mum and dad , both are very out of condition, the dads face is often bright red! despite having time and money to look after their health. Looking at the parents genetics she needs to be cautious of her own lifestyle.

She has what I’d call middle aged habits some women have . Ie the heavy drinking, the day drinking , yet she isn’t Middle Aged and stressed out , so she’s prematurely ageing herself like the mother has.

Marks on one big jolly isn’t he!. He really has struck gold if he can put up with the claustrophobic situation. I get the feeling he just agrees to whatever they expect which doesn’t seem to be much . The mother is the one bearing the brunt . She’s been shopping for about a year for this place that we have seen in previous vlogs.

I bet wife no1 feels hard done by watching it all, o reckon being as footballers weren’t paid much in the old days that daddy’s money came later in life and the first wife has a fraction of what Karen enjoys. Second wives club! Karen’s just fortunate he hasn’t traded her in the way she’s gone downhill .

I knew someone the husband had made 400m and he started at 60 playing away, one day came home told wife he has bought another house a few miles away and intends to live with mistress part time and wife part time… the grown up children even met the mistress … can you imagine?! . It’s a well known company everyone in uk would know of. I felt so sorry for the family . Sometimes wealth doesn’t help when it’s to excess . Rogers not excessively wealthy like this but he’s done very very well all the same. These men can become nightmares .

Who knows what mark will be like once he’s got more power and money …

Lotster

The hair curler and Charlotte Tilbury make up routine is getting SO boring. Pretty much every vlog starts with her in rollers, doing her "contouring" and telling us just what an amazing and exciting day she has lined up.

ella1979

VIP Member
I agree. I know her being all posh and gushy is part of her "brand" and I get that being ethusiastic and gushy about everybody and everything can come across as positive and upbeat but it's too much that it totally loses meaning. How many times this year have we heard her say it's the most exciting lunch ever, it's the most fabulous party ever, the most glorious food ever, the most gorgeous gift of all time etc. She needs to tone it down, because currently it just sounds totally over the top and annoying.
You have hit the nail on the head with meaning. She isn’t sincere and everything she says has lost all meaning . Absolutely spot on

• Heart

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Starting the newest vlog now. 💃
I think her biggest issue, and again, I'm not trying to be mean, is that she's easily pleased with herself. Putting some weeds with random flowers (in the worst vase), groundbreakingly beautiful. Cooking a feast ? Fajitas and nachos. A decent guacamole ? Her ultra secret legendary recipe. Nothing is really that special.. Even when she was doing her mother's makeup (actually very liked seeing her mom, less squealing and giggling); she said she always loved doing makeup.. Really, with that unblended contour ??

I want her to change hairstylist so bad. She needs a bit of darker highlights/reverse balayage to give dimension to her little hair. It always turns yellow so fast too !

I mean, I'm sorry, but she's so hyper. She was already a tad manic on the HC haul vlog. Is she on some sort of upper ? Or adderall? (or actually, I was personally quite manic on benzos lol)

Last edited:

Azibi

Tonights vlog...

Leo goes to Portugal for a wedding and puts it all on the vlog. I'm not sure how I would feel about my wedding being put on YouTube days after the ceremony... I'm assuming they agreed to it, just seems a bit odd.

In other news Leo's hair is still bad.
---
Oh and the slow-mo beach walking/spinning is very cringe 😬

• Haha