Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexicon91

@lexicon91 thanks for the photo over on the Josie thread . I look forward to Leo’s vlogs unlike any others I can think of .

I wonder why she’s so “done up “ in her vlogs when she can be more girl next door?.
---
@lexicon91 another question if I may? . I’d imagine Leo as a size 12 uk ?? . Is she slimmer in real life ? . I’m so nosy 😂
I always enjoy watching her content too and I was really pleased to find out that she was actually as nice in real life.

I know it seems strange that she always feels that she needs to be so "done up" when she is already very naturally pretty. She also looked much younger (closer to her actual age) without all the hair & makeup. Size-wise she seemed to be slim in a healthy way (probably around a UK 8-10) and was about 5"5 in flat shoes (I had actually seen her before at the Cheltenham Festival with Teefers and she seemed much taller then).

Reactions: 8

ella1979

VIP Member
Leo lives with her parents and mark in marlow it’s an old farm. Her dad was a footballer who became a successful businessman and mbe.

Lovely place to live not far from Henley

Where does Leo live? She’s in London a ton so wondering if her parents she lives a bit closer than the two posers. Also her garden tour was to die for.
---
No Leo!!! Not you grabbing the ice with your hands. I love it when she slips a bit. She’s a regular person with friends who actually love her.
---
For Leo to drive about 1hr 10 and for Josie 2 hrs 15 drive haven’t calculated Lydia’s 😂
---
She’s always so warm and genuine with folks. It’s lovely to see.
She’s a breath of fresh air compared to the others. I do sense more and more brands being linked let’s hope she doesn’t end up like Josie .

I’m hoping she is warm and nice, she could be self centred and spoilt , I hope not !

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
I'll give her the benefit of the doubt this /one/ time, just because it seems out of character.
1. I noticed a lot of American influencers posted their wedding pictures to celebrate Father's day. Here my fav Mary Orton.

Screenshot_20230619_003657_Instagram.jpg

2. At the end of the vlog, she did say she felt sad that her father was away and that she couldn't wait to see him next weekend. That was filmed before Josie started dropping pictures.

3. Leo can't post one video without speaking about her wedding, she's still very much in love with the all thing. She's also referencing it and reposting pictures of it. The timing was in poor taste, but I'm going to believe it wasn't meant with ill intent.

4. I think social media is so weird during these times. I have a very private instagram I still don't post anything on Mother's and Father's days. Some of my friends have lost their parents, some had awful people as parents. You'll never know what it could trigger in anyone. You want to wish happy fathers day to your dad ? Text him, go see him. Why does it have to be public ?

• Heart

ella1979

VIP Member
So Leo’s friend lady of the manor is a woman who is 46 but looks 55 if you zoom in . She wears sunglasses indoors all the time and the Manor House is RENTED! Lady of the rented manor 😂 what a joke.

99% of instagram is misleading . People up to their ears in debt trying to look wealthy or silly little girls trying to mislead people i to thinking their parents house is theirs (cough*) or silly girls on boats trying to hide the fact they are hookers on an old man’s boat. Honestly at this point I think Instagram is so fake and so full of wannabes just winging it . It’s laughable

• Haha

Lotster

She really is unbelievable. It's hard to imagine she even exists. Can't think of anybody as OTT, not even genuinely famous actors/actresses etc. It makes me laugh when she says she's got "suuuuuuuch a busy day of meetings in London" as if she's on the 6:30 am train to the city to do a proper day of work. Her meetings usually involve sitting in a 5 star hotel over a cup of coffee or glass of champagne discussing what free stuff she's going to be flogging/wearing next, or discussing that floral arrangements she's going to have at her next silly PR event.

Azibi

I dont get the make up bit at all. So weird to have that in the middle of the vlog.
Anyway, more pressing questions...
Why would Chloe want shiny, orange make up. Leo has totally coerced her into it, no way has she volunterily asked Leo to badly contour her face.
It looks terrible.
I wonder if Roge has picked up the tab for the whole weekend including the second day dinner?
What in the name of pillow cases is her bag at second day dinner.

Couldn't help but think wouldn't it be funny if Mark ran off with the mum after all that time together over the summer 🤣

• Haha

SaganandScotch

I have realized I hadn’t commented on this thread for a while because I can’t even watch more than a few minutes of a Leo vlog anymore! She is going to quickly just fall off my watch list. I have to fast forward everything. My lord, stop screeching and squealing and over the top kissing butt and everything you see being the most beautiful thing in the world. It’s a twig Leo, we have all seen one, how magical! A twig of dreams! 😂

You live at your parents and pretend it’s your home, your full days of meetings are more akin to when I would play office as a child, and your husband is away again. A man in his 40’s. His job? Professional Stay at Home Son in Law. Dear Lord! What a train wreck!

• Haha

NomDePlume

VIP Member
I felt sorry for her when she explained about her foot and the many operations she's had for her vascular problems. I like that she shared without doing a whole poor me pity party.

Azibi

I'm intrigued to know how it works, do brands like HC/Tivon pay for her to shoot out in places like Mallorca (do they pay for all the travel, photogropher, shoot locations etc) or does she just get paid a flat fee and then uses that money to fund it all?

She does a really good job of getting interesting content even if she is over-the-top and super enthusiastic about everything

Easy Bake

Leo and Mark seem like a happy couple. I don't think he likes being on camera which is understandable. The thing I find strange about Leo and Mark is that they live they live on her parent's property. That' has to be emasculating for him. If I was a newy wed I would want to living completely separate from my parents.

mindlessness

VIP Member
A friend of JosieLdn. Previously a show-jumper, now self-described as a "Lifestyle, Fashion & Beauty Content Creator"
who works in "Luxury Brand Consultant & VIP Relations."

15.4K IG followers and a fledgling Youtube channel she's trying to get off the ground.

Azibi

Completely distracted through the whole vlog by her missing nail.
Who hosts an event with a missing nail 💅

Also, I wish she would stop with the 'Spectacular, amazing, out-of-this world, incredible, Tivon brochure'. A brochure isn't a gift for a goody bag?!

Thatgirl__

I really like her she comes from money but I feel like if you saw her out she'd be happy to say hello and not look down on you etc...

Louise84

Chatty Member
Nipped over from the Lydia thread ... Glad to see Leonora has a thread, but she's so boring (like Leonie) that I predict one will last for ages!! I followed Leonora for a while but unfollowed her due to her boring wedding posts, creepy looking husband and constant holiday snaps . Nothing interesting or unique about her content and her "country style" has already been done to death by Josie and everyone's favourite Country Grandmother, Lydia. Let's see if she manages to spend her way to a loyal audience!!

I also thought she was in her late 30's at the very least. I seriously cannot believe she's in her 20's. I'm in my 40's and thought she was probably near to my age!!

• Haha

NomDePlume

VIP Member
The constant squealing like a stuffed pig, the voice on helium and the reputative content and hair in rollers is enough for me to say b bye
I don't dislike her the way others do here. Only just watched a full vlog after some time but the overexcited oohs and aahs and sharp intake of breath every 5 seconds is exhausting.
Forcing Mark on camera to share and eat half of his food is also annoying and unlikeable. Have a taste by all means, but then stick to what you ordered and eat that. If you don't like it order your own freaking banana dessert to eat.

Last edited:

ella1979

VIP Member
Yes agreed, she cannot know it was not contagious.
Anyone notice the couple of Lydia comments under Leo’s vlog ? I think Leo is wary of Lydia .. I’m guessing . The world is Leo’s oyster right now . She has booked up with the northern girl who’s old Instagram handle was something like dames Venice .. I never knew she was northern and was quite surprised at her accent

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
This is the exact phrasing to suit her. It’s so much more natural and refreshing than Lydia. I hope she stays this way (but adds a few more adjectives). Interestingly enough I find Lydia to have a better descriptive vocabulary than say Josie (but Lydia is a horrible person so it doesn’t matter what she’s selling…I’m not buying).
Agree ! And I think it's because Lydia is so manufactured that she had to actually study her "character". She probably take notes of sentences she hears and sound posh, and reuse them afterwards. It's like the day she learned the word "bespoke" and use it in every other sentence.

Namima

VIP Member
I can’t help but sense Leo’s over egging her work engagements. To claim on her stories she shot “15 campaigns” yet in reality it’s more like doing a few photos for companies who have sent her a couple of items like Alexandra Miro or Holland cooper . It’s not as if she’s got the closing part of the Victoria’s Secret catwalk or a two year campaign contract for Burberry
THIS !!! ⬆⬆⬆ 👏👏👏
Tantamount to Lydia Millen saying she had 3 meetings today but in actual fact she met (her only) 3 friends for a coffee...

• Haha

Lotster

I honestly find the codependence on "Mummy and Daddy" so strange. I totally understand her parents buying a second home abroad, and somewhere warm. Many people do that, if they can afford to, but to have their daughter and her middle aged husband keep coming and going and half living there is so bizarre. Pop over for a visit at Easter or for a birthday, but surely they'd prefer to get their own holiday home, do all the decorating themselves, have their own friends to stay over?!?!

Also, did you hear Leo saying "this will be the treatment room?" - the area around the pool/sauna. Does this mean they are going to have a full time therapist there offering massages and manicures??!?! Bloody hell.

mustbeuni

VIP Member
It’s nice but it is dated. The Cartier choker and earrings very 80s, the 2 Cartier watches one is balloon the other Bagnoire both very dated imo. Mark probably hasn’t got the cash to fund a love bangle without using her debit card 😂 . The van cleef is her mothers .

She has the Cartier nail bangle . Which is new.

I agree the mother has built up a collection of good stuff. The Cartier wouldn’t sell for much it’s so dated . The van cleef would do a bit better because it’s still current .
---

I agree it’s a bubble. She pretends to be “grateful” etc but really she is spoilt and clueless as to how the majority of the country live and think .

Meanwhile she’s had a huge amount of comments about her tall flowers being the wrong choice at her event !
She needs to stop trying to wear it with milkmaid fashion. And lean into some updated badass Dynasty looks. That would be something different and she has the look for it. Ditch the husband daddy bought her and steal one of his friends from his wife. They are all about the age where they do the final wife trade in.

I kid. But I think I may have a career writing storylines for influencers who want to do something new on their channels

• Haha