Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

georgiecait

VIP Member
Yeah I get that impression from online! the Berkshire Youth Trust is obviously a great organisation and it makes me respect her father for his involvement.

While I do side-eye the new youtube attempt I do think she seems sweet? It feels less manufactured than Josie or Lydia, maybe because as @ja'mieKing mentioned she does actually live the lifestyle rather than play pretend.
I can attest to this. It’s not a sudden interest into the countryside lifestyle and luxury unlike Josie and Lydia who’ve also taken up a posh accent in the last few years. Leo has always been like this since childhood, as have many of her circle. She comes across in her YouTube videos exactly how she does in real life.
She was an incredible show jumper, very dedicated, but unfortunately had a bad accident which ended her career :(

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Namima

VIP Member
I'll say it again, I like Leonora.
I'm interested in watching her vlogs, her lifestyle and travel.
We do not have the same taste in clothing or hairstyles (hint hint) but, I'm interested.
And I watch her with no judgement. Easy-going enjoyment.
With Lydia Millen, different story, I absolutely "hate-watch" Lydia's vlogs. No turning back on that.
If only Leonora would drop the over-exaggerated speech and breathy talking.
It's not a criticism, if it is, it's coming from a good place. I swear.
I wish she would take this on board.

Reactions: 15

georgiecait

VIP Member
She is privileged there’s no doubt about that. However her family are absolutely lovely. So welcoming, generous and sweet people.
Just because you have money doesn’t mean you’re a horrible person.

• Heart

Ja’mieKing

Leo’s father is self-made which explains why he is probably a good guy. Did footballers make much money in his era? It seems the bulk of his wealth came from his business dealings after his sporting career.

Leo exudes the lifestyle that brands like Hermes was designed to cater to. She does the actual equestrian thing whereas someone like Lydia is buying the riding boots and wondering how much a riding lesson would cut into her next clothing haul budget.

• Haha

Ja’mieKing

It will be interesting to follow these 3 and witness how they evolve and interact with each other. I admire that Leo’s lifestyle is authentic but at the same time, despite the pretentious phoniness coming from Josie, she is making moves (somewhat) on her own. Josie definitely has financial stability due to the inheritance from her Father but from what I understand, he wasn’t incredibly wealthy. Perhaps just comfortably successful? I like to see people make it on their own. As for Lydia, I’m not sure how much money her Father has but she has always come across to me as a total wannabe who will put on airs and put on an act to fit in. Cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Ja’mieKing

She says in this podcast with the unprofessional owner of the jewelry brand she “models” for that her father supports her almost too much. She basically tells him what she wants to do (equestrian, modeling, VIP relations, fashion, influencing) and he makes a phone call. Incredibly privileged. While the wealthy elite circles have always fascinated me, I am never impressed with someone who has had everything handed to her in life. Show me someone who is 100% self-made with half of the accolades and achievements and I am far more wowed.

It’s funny that Josie has found her rival in Leonora (I have never heard this name before and I actually really love it). Leo is younger, richer, more accomplished, from an established family, arguably prettier and lives in a posher area/home (not my opinion), has 4 dogs...lol. There will always be someone else to come along and upstage you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Hellohello2020

I love Leonora! As many have said she is a breath of fresh air. I can tell she is a genuine person and is fun to watch - I can see Lydia Millen wanting to “get in there” with her as Leonora is everything Lydia is not, which is from money, a classy rich family and is a genuinely nice person who works hard!
In terms of her husband, it’s not all about looks guys! He seems like such a nice person and they look really happy together, sometimes people fall for people not because of anything other than an instant connection. I don’t think it’s anything other than that with them. I really don’t like it when people say what does she see in him. Just because you don’t find him attractive doesn’t mean someone else won’t and also, it isn’t all about looks!! I’m backing her on here guys sorry :) and before anyone says “hi Leonora” I’m not her lol!!! Happy new year guys x

Reactions: 12

Ja’mieKing

I really liked her latest vlog. It was refreshing to see people enjoying themselves and beautiful dresses without a mention of discount codes. Leo seems really sweet and I love her voice. I think she has a unique appearance in that she straddles the line between conventionally beautiful yet somewhat regal looking. If she gets any more work done, it will ruin what she has going for her. I hope YouTube doesn’t change her because she actually seems really well suited for vlogging and connecting with an audience. I like her a lot but I know they all sell out and put on their best performance for the cameras. Time will tell how genuine she actually is. I have a feeling it won’t be long, so I am appreciating this content while it lasts.

mindlessness

VIP Member
She is privileged there’s no doubt about that. However her family are absolutely lovely. So welcoming, generous and sweet people.
Just because you have money doesn’t mean you’re a horrible person.
Yeah I get that impression from online! the Berkshire Youth Trust is obviously a great organisation and it makes me respect her father for his involvement.

While I do side-eye the new youtube attempt I do think she seems sweet? It feels less manufactured than Josie or Lydia, maybe because as @ja'mieKing mentioned she does actually live the lifestyle rather than play pretend.

Lola Faith

VIP Member
I am fascinated with her (not in a good way) she is here to befriend and upstage and stomp on Teefers I think, but Josie is so blind and desperate she is now going to be her new best fweend, bye bye Robyn Gymshark, you have been relegated!!!!

Leo has everything Teefers and Elsie want in life, uber rich husband (forget he's at least ten years older and creepy), stunning country home, beautiful clothes and jewellery, lots of dogs, horses, pretty and blonde!

However, I do think she does look a lot older than her years!

It seems anyone can become an influencer, you just need money, loads of nice clothes and shoes and bags and jewellery and a nice social life and ability to shop and travel all the time. Look at Fashion Bug Blog - Laura (although she seems really nice) and also Flavia to name 2!

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
Weighing in on the Father’s Day post. It’s a non-issue, though perhaps with some commentary on social media’s grip on society. Almost every younger woman I know does the same thing. It’s a simultaneous exercise in vanity and appreciation/sentimentality. Most women look great in their wedding photos and it’s an opportunity to showcase your father and you looking nice. Added bonus for influencers: You get engagement on a post that otherwise is completely self-serving and it also doesn’t mess up the aesthetic of your gram. Imagine posting a photo of dear old dad with his beer belly out sitting in the recliner. Just doesn’t have the same ASSthetic. :ROFLMAO:

ETA: one more thing. Josie’s wedding was Friday. The post was Sunday. I don’t care if you’re heir to the throne. You get one day not an entire weekend.

• Heart

Namima

VIP Member
I love that Leo actually showed us loads of Chelsea Flower content. With lazy Josie and Lydia, it's about a minutes worth of content - camera focused on their own faces most of the time - and that's it.
I'd love to have a nosey at her mum's jewellery collection... bags as well.
And wearing that bright pink jacket, I can just imagine her dad has a lovely, fun personality.

Namima

VIP Member
I followed her after seeing her commenting on Teefer and Lydiot's page. Unfollowed soon after seeing her re-posting Lydiot's posts and gushing on their pages.
Teefers and Leonora look like long-lost sisters, only Leo won the coin toss and got the braces.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Buzzin

Leonora has grown on me, yes I still find her vocabulary limited but her content seems genuine and unforced. She’s not rushing to post even when she has no content either so I find her vlog content interesting if not a little haphazard.
I like her too, watching her vlog about the family lunch made me think it's quite impressive for her age! She seems to be caring and makes an effort! She has a certain grace about her, and seems rather genuine to me, e.g. doesn't have a problem admitting she doesn't know something, and doesn't only talk about herself all the time unlike Lydia. I also don't think the age gap is so horrible like many here, I mean, they started dating when she was an adult, am personally attracted by older men too, so what. They are way less cringe than, again, Lydia and "Mr. Millen Gordon", waaaaay less cringe.

PineappleTopper

Chatty Member
Watched her q and a video that was posted in the josie thread. Really bugged me how she kept going on about aging and getting older. Shes 26. I ended up googling her. Looks like she comes from money and her husband is possibly around 39. There was a magazine article about their wedding. She seems like an ideal influencer. Slim, blonde, young, hella wealthy, perfect home and garden. (i wanna say josie, but younger, but not quite). 😜She seems quite refined and like she has good taste, but her instagram defo comes across that she loves herself 🙄🥱I watched the vlog with josie going to her sales event and loved how josie was wanting everything in her home 😂

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Ah I’m so torn on this thread because I actually really like Leo and enjoy (most) of her vlogs, but I agree with lots of statements on here.

I didn’t like the constant berating of staff, both in this and her birthday lunch video, either not working hard enough or making too much noise when they are working. Comes across as rude and entitled which I found a bit surprising.

50% of the last video should have been cut out. Watching people unpack and chat is very boring.

The hair is so aging and the constant make up and hair tutorials are not needed.

When she says ‘to perffffection’ all the time it drives me mad.

She’s never honest about their set up and portrays the uk home as hers and this Mallorca home as a ‘family’ home. She has an amazing family and in such a fortunate position I don’t get why you just don’t say that it’s your parents home and you like the set up you have - why leave home when it’s this beautiful! My family always said if we won millions we would buy a big stately home and each have a wing so we could live together but not in each others hair. We’re all close and get on so well it would work for us. She’s doing the same so why not be open about it?

The kitchen looked super high quality but very small and underwhelming. Same size as a detached new build on a housing estate, rather than in a huge beautiful home like that - it should be bigger and more impactful.

I love the house, gardens and pool, truly stunning. I like how although she lives in a bubble, she’s not pretending to be something else (Lydia Millen I’m looking at you). I love how close their family is and enjoy watching them all (except creepy mark). I like how she never mentions money or how much things cost in a way that comes across as braggy and although they clearly have a lot of money, she appears to be warm and friendly to everyone, whereas the likes of Lydia and Josie want everyone to feel beneath them.

I think in the long run she would do better if she just filmed her life and YouTube for fun and be unapologetic about it rather than trying to make it as an influencer. She’s making a deal with the devil as it’s a difficult balance to strike; being relatable while selling a luxury life, being honest when advertising, not offending people but trying to be ‘real’. And I think she’s come from such a protective family, the more popular she becomes, the more criticism she will get and I doubt she has a thick skin to cope with it.

• Heart

ella1979

VIP Member
Loved that vlog, so much fun! Really liked her outfits just praying she'd do straight hair just once.

Side note... Josie looked so skinny and her hair looked like mine does when I get up in the morning - not good

Second side note... Charlie desperately trying to mansplain Leo's brother 🆘️
100%!!!

Charlie could bore the hind legs off a donkey.... plus he looks like a thug.

The visual difference between mark and Chav....
---
in josies vlog , Josie had a pathetic attempt imo to put Leo in her place re the ODR dress... Josie had clearly asked for Leos advice and to be honest Leo is 100% correct ODLR is OTT for the regatta. the same with the rocketed stilettos (even in the smartest enclosures people wear espadrille wedges!). silly Josie should of taken Leos advice. Wonder why she didn't..... maybe trying to upstage Leo. clear fail 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Let me get this straight, we are penalizing Leo for a Father’s Day post. A Father’s Day post on Father’s Day. You guys are reading way too deeply into this. The world doesn’t revolve around Josie. Get a grip guys. She made the decision to get married during Father’s Day weekend. That was her choice. I mostly agree with everything being said in here but this one is ridiculously absurd and out of left field. Furthermore Leo wasn’t even invited to the wedding. So to even suggest that she needs to alter her posts around someone who didn’t even think much of her to send an invite is preposterous. She’s free to post as she pleases. (And if you look back
to Father’s Day 2022 Leo posted the same photos with her dad) Many of my friends chose their wedding day photos to commemorate Father’s Day. It’s a significant moment between father and daughter. You guys sometimes hold these people to unattainable standards that we are ourselves can’t even keep. These people aren’t real friends. They’re industry friends. These aren’t real genuine relationships. These are business relationships, don’t ever forget.

Last edited:

Lotster

100%! Intriguing until we met the family, saw inside her parents houses , met the dogs , got to know her cushy lifestyle .. now it’s same old spoilt girl who does very little and it is like you say boring
At times she can be quite charming, and she does seem to generally be pleasant and polite towards people BUT it's the squealing, gushing and ridiculous excitedness that is just too much. I wonder what people actually think about her. She must be totally exhausting in real life. It must be like living with a totally hyper cocker spaniel or something. She's almost becoming a caricature of herself now. The vocab, the body language, it's all getting SO annoying.

• Heart