Leonora Smee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A friend of JosieLdn. Previously a show-jumper, now self-described as a "Lifestyle, Fashion & Beauty Content Creator"
who works in "Luxury Brand Consultant & VIP Relations."

15.4K IG followers and a fledgling Youtube channel she's trying to get off the ground.

Reactions: 8
Watched her q and a video that was posted in the josie thread. Really bugged me how she kept going on about aging and getting older. Shes 26. I ended up googling her. Looks like she comes from money and her husband is possibly around 39. There was a magazine article about their wedding. She seems like an ideal influencer. Slim, blonde, young, hella wealthy, perfect home and garden. (i wanna say josie, but younger, but not quite). 😜She seems quite refined and like she has good taste, but her instagram defo comes across that she loves herself 🙄🥱I watched the vlog with josie going to her sales event and loved how josie was wanting everything in her home 😂

Reactions: 11
Family background
Born and bred in the Hambledon Valley, between Henley on Thames and Marlow, just outside London. My father was a professional footballer before turning to property development. My mother’s family background was in the fashion industry and she herself followed suit as a buyer for designer brands before progressing to her own boutique.

Roger smee mbe is her dad. In 2013, Smee was awarded an MBE for his work with young people in Berkshire. Turns out he haa a wiki page

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She says in this podcast with the unprofessional owner of the jewelry brand she “models” for that her father supports her almost too much. She basically tells him what she wants to do (equestrian, modeling, VIP relations, fashion, influencing) and he makes a phone call. Incredibly privileged. While the wealthy elite circles have always fascinated me, I am never impressed with someone who has had everything handed to her in life. Show me someone who is 100% self-made with half of the accolades and achievements and I am far more wowed.

It’s funny that Josie has found her rival in Leonora (I have never heard this name before and I actually really love it). Leo is younger, richer, more accomplished, from an established family, arguably prettier and lives in a posher area/home (not my opinion), has 4 dogs...lol. There will always be someone else to come along and upstage you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I am fascinated with her (not in a good way) she is here to befriend and upstage and stomp on Teefers I think, but Josie is so blind and desperate she is now going to be her new best fweend, bye bye Robyn Gymshark, you have been relegated!!!!

Leo has everything Teefers and Elsie want in life, uber rich husband (forget he's at least ten years older and creepy), stunning country home, beautiful clothes and jewellery, lots of dogs, horses, pretty and blonde!

However, I do think she does look a lot older than her years!

It seems anyone can become an influencer, you just need money, loads of nice clothes and shoes and bags and jewellery and a nice social life and ability to shop and travel all the time. Look at Fashion Bug Blog - Laura (although she seems really nice) and also Flavia to name 2!

Reactions: 12
There will always be someone else to come along and upstage you.
I think this sums up the dreadful merry go round the influencers are on perfectly!

I am fascinated with her (not in a good way) she is here to befriend and upstage and stomp on Teefers I think, but Josie is so blind and desperate she is now going to be her new best fweend, bye bye Robyn Gymshark, you have been relegated!!!!

Leo has everything Teefers and Elsie want in life, uber rich husband (forget he's at least ten years older and creepy), stunning country home, beautiful clothes and jewellery, lots of dogs, horses, pretty and blonde!

However, I do think she does look a lot older than her years!

It seems anyone can become an influencer, you just need money, loads of nice clothes and shoes and bags and jewellery and a nice social life and ability to shop and travel all the time. Look at Fashion Bug Blog - Laura (although she seems really nice) and also Flavia to name 2!
Yeah Laura and Flavia definitely take advantage of their luck in life to live pretty cruise-y influencer lives!
Have you been to Laura's thread here? https://tattle.life/tags/laura-wills/ (Tattlers have seen her on the school drop off, apparently not terribly warm!)
Flavia has one too too: https://tattle.life/threads/flavia-stuttgen.7591/

https://berkshireyouthtrust.com/people/ apparently her Dad was in construction and real estate after football, which I think must be where the money comes from! and ooo, I think that Cameron Smee also on the Board might be her brother...

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She is privileged there’s no doubt about that. However her family are absolutely lovely. So welcoming, generous and sweet people.
Just because you have money doesn’t mean you’re a horrible person.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I followed her after seeing her commenting on Teefer and Lydiot's page. Unfollowed soon after seeing her re-posting Lydiot's posts and gushing on their pages.
Teefers and Leonora look like long-lost sisters, only Leo won the coin toss and got the braces.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Leo’s father is self-made which explains why he is probably a good guy. Did footballers make much money in his era? It seems the bulk of his wealth came from his business dealings after his sporting career.

Leo exudes the lifestyle that brands like Hermes was designed to cater to. She does the actual equestrian thing whereas someone like Lydia is buying the riding boots and wondering how much a riding lesson would cut into her next clothing haul budget.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is privileged there’s no doubt about that. However her family are absolutely lovely. So welcoming, generous and sweet people.
Just because you have money doesn’t mean you’re a horrible person.
Yeah I get that impression from online! the Berkshire Youth Trust is obviously a great organisation and it makes me respect her father for his involvement.

While I do side-eye the new youtube attempt I do think she seems sweet? It feels less manufactured than Josie or Lydia, maybe because as @ja'mieKing mentioned she does actually live the lifestyle rather than play pretend.

Yeah I get that impression from online! the Berkshire Youth Trust is obviously a great organisation and it makes me respect her father for his involvement.

While I do side-eye the new youtube attempt I do think she seems sweet? It feels less manufactured than Josie or Lydia, maybe because as @ja'mieKing mentioned she does actually live the lifestyle rather than play pretend.
I can attest to this. It’s not a sudden interest into the countryside lifestyle and luxury unlike Josie and Lydia who’ve also taken up a posh accent in the last few years. Leo has always been like this since childhood, as have many of her circle. She comes across in her YouTube videos exactly how she does in real life.
She was an incredible show jumper, very dedicated, but unfortunately had a bad accident which ended her career :(

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It will be interesting to follow these 3 and witness how they evolve and interact with each other. I admire that Leo’s lifestyle is authentic but at the same time, despite the pretentious phoniness coming from Josie, she is making moves (somewhat) on her own. Josie definitely has financial stability due to the inheritance from her Father but from what I understand, he wasn’t incredibly wealthy. Perhaps just comfortably successful? I like to see people make it on their own. As for Lydia, I’m not sure how much money her Father has but she has always come across to me as a total wannabe who will put on airs and put on an act to fit in. Cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I loved Leo’s appearance in Josie’s flog. I think her home is beautiful and I’d like to see more. That said, IN WHAT WORLD IS THAT WOMAN A MODEL?!?

I also don’t mind an age gap but knowing how young she was on the marriage I’d wow.

Finally, love the comment about Ben and Robin having a more budget copy wedding. The Smees might have money but they don’t have Ben’s money.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Leo’s father is self-made which explains why he is probably a good guy. Did footballers make much money in his era? It seems the bulk of his wealth came from his business dealings after his sporting career.

Leo exudes the lifestyle that brands like Hermes was designed to cater to. She does the actual equestrian thing whereas someone like Lydia is buying the riding boots and wondering how much a riding lesson would cut into her next clothing haul budget.
No back in the day (not even that long ago) footballers earn a decent but very modest compared to today wage. Most of them (George best springs to mind so to Paul Gazza Gascoigne) ended up running out of money... but like you say, it tends to mean the person is a more down to earth relatable person.

Im slightly put off however by her vlog tonight ... she says cash is one main reason she doesn't have a nose job (what?!) ............. shes on another planet if she thinks she can come that one!

Other reason is two black eyes.... quite often from some experience in the cosmetic field if the surgeon is good very little bruising appears ... im just not sure after watching her vlog. I will stay tuned though to see how it unfolds ..

Reactions: 7
I really liked her latest vlog. It was refreshing to see people enjoying themselves and beautiful dresses without a mention of discount codes. Leo seems really sweet and I love her voice. I think she has a unique appearance in that she straddles the line between conventionally beautiful yet somewhat regal looking. If she gets any more work done, it will ruin what she has going for her. I hope YouTube doesn’t change her because she actually seems really well suited for vlogging and connecting with an audience. I like her a lot but I know they all sell out and put on their best performance for the cameras. Time will tell how genuine she actually is. I have a feeling it won’t be long, so I am appreciating this content while it lasts.

I think she’s incredibly stuck up and repeats the same content! The same Q&A’s with the same questions….seems realllyyy authentic. Also she lives in her parents home…she doesn’t actually own that house

Reactions: 3
I think she’s incredibly stuck up and repeats the same content! The same Q&A’s with the same questions….seems realllyyy authentic. Also she lives in her parents home…she doesn’t actually own that house
4 vlogs in and i'm bored to absolute tears by her. Yikes. I really thought she was going to be a breath of fresh, HONEST, air into the british youtube cuntryside influencer scene. She has the personality of dial tone.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.