Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FassyFupaDoll

I remember a very old and now deleted YouTube video from Lekenah and Josh when they were beefing with Grace. Josh admitted that back in the day he and his mates would make fun of overweight women who got on the bus when they were returning home from football matches. As someone who has experienced that sort of harassment growing up in London and dreaded going on the top deck of a bus when I could heard loud boys on the top deck, I was disgusted by Josh's comments. He said this right in front of Lekenah, knowing how much she has struggled with her weight almost her entire life. Before Lekenah's weight loss, he would have 100% bullied her with his mates. Why on earth is she still with this abusive narcissist? He also made some snide remarks about Grace's success, and it was very transparent he felt envious of what Grace accomplished. How pathetic is that, to be a grown adult man jealous of your partner's ex-best friend's career. There is nothing more disgusting to me than men who are jealous of women, especially women who out earn them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

Blueblue123

VIP Member
The way This woman gushes over tans/ her kids skin colour is just creepy and that’s coming from a black woman. It’s giving off fetish vibes and makes me feel sick. so weird
She's one of those non white people who think they can encroach on the black experience just because they're not white. Even though she's half white. But she used to sing songs and not skip the n word then practically laugh or be smug when called out saying it was the lyrics of the song.

Non black women wearing braids etc doesn't bother me as long as they don't pretend they're boxer braids or inspired by Bo Derek but she also used to wear her hair in styles and tan her skin in a way which made her look mixed with black, rather than white.

Of course she can style herself how she wants within reason but she seems particularly... Let's say enamoured... By black people and culture.

Rita Ora saying "thank you" to someone saying they thought she was black vibes.

She even recently got up in arms because she was called out for excusing, I think it was Adele wearing Bantu knots, by saying "ohh but black girls wear weave". So clearly she thinks blackness is up for grabs and probably considers herself black by proxy now she has quarter black kids.

Writing all this I don't know why how as a black woman I've followed her for as long as I have! 😭😭 It's only recently she's become unlikeable to me. I guess it's people like me and those she knows personally that embolden her to act the way she does regarding race.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

Blueblue123

VIP Member
Imagine having the earning potentials of a professional footballer and influencer/model/singer but choosing to be tax dodgers instead.

Tramps!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

lunaspice

The way This woman gushes over tans/ her kids skin colour is just creepy and that’s coming from a black woman. It’s giving off fetish vibes and makes me feel sick. so weird

Reactions: 16

Blueblue123

VIP Member
I know a friend of a friend can confirm they are not together, and that they are Co parenting. If you can even call it that. I get the whole keeping things a certain way for the kids but at what point does she get to LIVE like she keeps preaching in her overplayed captions. She claims she’s so happy but her whole set up screams otherwise. She should just get some self respect and leave!
That's sad for her. She proposed to a guy who only cheated and left her a single mother before the kids even turned 10. Is she also primary caregiver for his son?

Obviously I don't advocate for treating the kids differently and I can see she loves them all the same, which is amazing, but she's got a raw deal.

Especially if he's always jetting off to Antigua or wherever it is he goes.

She stays home all the time, probably sleeps with him occasionally, while doing the lion's share of housekeeping and child rearing - even for his son (depending on the set up with the mum who has never seemed to be in the picture), while he scams his way through life.

He seems like the type to flip if she ever found someone new too.

Reactions: 14

Ranter

I’ve just been watching her IG stories today she’s saying a lot about accepting your body as it is and embracing your body. What I find jarring about that is Lekenah didn’t post pictures of herself a year ago because she was ashamed of her weight gain, she only started showing herself properly especially her body after weight loss so the message she’s giving out I’m hearing is yes embrace your body show your body love but only if your body sits within a certain size range. She has only embraced her body publicly since she had weight loss surgery and she has lost weight very quickly so i guess I don’t necessarily find her message clear or very genuine. I get that she’s working through her own body image stuff but I think if youre going to talk about body positivity and self acceptance and stuff like this and you’ve got a large following you should probably make sure your message is consistent as otherwise you are actually sending out the opposite message

Reactions: 14

Rosieposiepie

Can’t fucking believe this entitled bitch thinks it’s ok to endanger her kids lives and not put a seatbelt on them in a car!! She blatantly admits she does in the UK but when abroad she doesn’t put seatbelts on them in cars?!!
justifies this by saying it’s the same as people taking their kids to McDonald’s?!?!
Absolutely disgusting behaviour!!!
I am shocked!

she is now on Instagram asking why she has had so many people unfollow her and if it’s do with the algorithm on Instagram?! She really is that deluded that she doesn’t see that people are unfollowing her because of her parenting and unapologetic justification of endangering her kids?!!

Reactions: 13

Blahblah93

VIP Member
I remember a very old and now deleted YouTube video from Lekenah and Josh when they were beefing with Grace. Josh admitted that back in the day he and his mates would make fun of overweight women who got on the bus when they were returning home from football matches. As someone who has experienced that sort of harassment growing up in London and dreaded going on the top deck of a bus when I could heard loud boys on the top deck, I was disgusted by Josh's comments. He said this right in front of Lekenah, knowing how much she has struggled with her weight almost her entire life. Before Lekenah's weight loss, he would have 100% bullied her with his mates. Why on earth is she still with this abusive narcissist? He also made some snide remarks about Grace's success, and it was very transparent he felt envious of what Grace accomplished. How pathetic is that, to be a grown adult man jealous of your partner's ex-best friend's career. There is nothing more disgusting to me than men who are jealous of women, especially women who out earn them.
This guy is so awful. He is the biggest cunt going.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

issyblue

He’s such a fool, not as clever as he makes out as previously he’s posted his full address on Instagram 🤣 on a parcel delivery so very easy to report 🤔! Wonder if he pays the David Lloyd Club gym, or is that another returned direct debit 😂🤔. Also you can see from his Council Tax bill he’s actually paid some of it and court proceedings against him for the balance 😂🤔 so not quite so good at getting rid of bills as he thinks!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Rosieposiepie

Is she messing?? “HOW DO YOH MEASURE YOUR WORTH?”

what an actual hypocrite when she has “22 - 11 stone”tattooed on her! (Which was her weight before and after losing weight the first time around for anyone who doesn’t know)

she literally GOT it tattooed on her!!! Which proves she is ALL about the number on the scales and nothing else!
Actually can’t believe this soft bitch has even put this up on Instagram… wrapped herself in a measuring tape too 😂 stupid cow

Attachments

how can you deny covid when your friend missed the first three months of her son’s life because she was in a coma due to covid, im honestly very keen to know.. we know you read here Leks, so please do enlighten us?

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
A watermelon fast is insane. It’s just disordered eating - fastest way to put weight back on in the longterm.

I think she needs to let go of this idea of being a model. She is an attractive woman but there is SO MUCH more to that than being a model (I used to work in the industry, in casting specifically). She doesn’t have what it takes, and I include attitude and work ethic in that.

I find all her attempts to be some sort of spiritual leader and body positive influencer a bit cringe. I don’t think she makes much sense, it’s all a bit word salad.

Starry123

Just seen her latest stories where they are at the shopping centre clearly not wearing masks. I get this vibe from her partner that he is a complete narcissist. He has this sense of entitlement.
I also dont understand that they are anti vaxxer anti mask etc but then can choose to get healthcare i.e the gastric sleeve when it suites what they want.

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Its like a cult...
A cult that costs £20 to join, and just promotes incredibly unhealthy eating habits backed by a load of pseudo science, taught by two idiots with barely a GCSE between them, let alone any kind of nutritional expertise.

Absolutely gross.

• Heart

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
Lekenah strikes me as someone who wishes she was a black girl, and is very jealous of black girls, having brown skin, etc.

The fact that I always thought she was half black until very recently, says a lot about her, she tries so hard, bless her 😌

Absolutely disgusting that she would use the N-word, openly too! She clearly doesn't respect black culture! Oh, and having a half black BF, and partially black kids doesn't make you black now, hun! 🥲

Reactions: 10