Lekenah /Asialovesmusiq

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its been a long time since I looked at her partner's Instagram. He's such a horrible narcissistic twit. I'm not judging her choice to have a gastric bypass but it doesn't really make sense with his watermelon cleanses and judgement of people eating bacon 🤔. I wonder what he made of it! I can only imagine how horrible her lockdown must have been living with someone doing water fasts and having internet rants.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think it’s great that Lekenah/Asia made the choice to get gastric bypass, she has clearly been struggling with her weight over. number of years and has really made an effort when it comes to diet and weightloss. Hopefully Josh can realise that. She has babies and needs to be around for them as long as possible so getting this surgery is a good idea imo. It’s definitely not the “easy” way out that a lot of people view it to be. Josh gives me weird vibes. Can’t say i’m overly fond of him but I do like Lekanah, I just wish she wouldn’t try so hard to be an “influencer” it comes off as disingenuous.

Reactions: 3
Okay 🙂 I’ll pretend I don’t know anything. She lives in London right?
I live fairly close to where she is in Buckinghamshire, literally about 10-15 minute drive and it’s not quite as expensive as you’d think! Definitely not London.

Edit - I feel like I shouldn’t have quoted your post specifically but you all know what I mean! 😂

Reactions: 4
I live fairly close to where she is in Buckinghamshire, literally about 10-15 minute drive and it’s not quite as expensive as you’d think! Definitely not London.

Edit - I feel like I shouldn’t have quoted your post specifically but you all know what I mean! 😂
😂😂 no it’s not, she lives in High Wycombe - not the posh areas of Buckinghamshire

• Haha
😂😂 no it’s not, she lives in High Wycombe - not the posh areas of Buckinghamshire
Definitely not the posh part of the county! Maybe a little more expensive the closer towards the town you go but if you know Wycombe you know 😉😂

• Haha
I’m lost - does she rent or does she own and is renovating?!

Half these posts read like you all know her! 😂

Reactions: 1
I’m lost - does she rent or does she own and is renovating?!

Half these posts read like you all know her! 😂
Doesn’t really make a difference, renting or owning it’s still not that expensive! Everyone seemed to think she lives in a posh, expensive area but it’s not really.

Reactions: 2
THANK GOD there’s a thread on this!!

The anti vax bullshit, the watermelon fasting, the vegan pushing and the promotion of her gastric surgery drives me INSANE. The privledge this girl extrudes is crazy.

Reactions: 8
Yikes... I see what you guys mean. She is coming across so desperate. Literally begging photographers to intact her to build her portfolio. Also this watermelon fast sounds like a money grab. Tesco’s sells watermelons and google is free, anyone can google the benefits of a fast by them self. No need for a “pack” or making people pay to be in a whatsapp group with you and your man. I’m keto and in jan I was part of a keto accountability DM group on IG... for free. a blatant money grab and it’s giving desperation

Surely this whole watermelon thing isn’t the best way of trying to lose weight?
I’m currently trying to lose some weight, like Lekenah I’ve struggled with my weight my whole life, I find it hard to shift the pounds but the whole ‘eat less, move more’ does work if you take control of what you’re eating, you have to have awareness of it all.
If I was to eat just green food, no sugar, no sweet treats, no carbs and all that for a couple of days or so, yes I may drop a few pounds quickly but then you’ll start to get hungry so the day you introduce the other foods back those pounds to straight back on! It’s why it doesn’t work!
I’ve lost 4 pounds in 6 days just by purely being aware of what I’m eating, how much, moving more, getting my steps in and still eating things I enjoy but much smaller portions of those foods and I still feel satisfied! It really comes down to determination and self control.

I know she’s had a gastric bypass but doesn’t that same rule apply? Fad diets and fasting isn’t the answer!

Personally I think she's fake and contradicts herself a lot

There's been a few times when she's posted in her stories about something, but not stated it was an ad or promotion, which is illegal.

She also picks and chooses what is right based on what she wants. She tried to present herself as having 'all natural lifestyle' for years. But now she wants weightloss surgery? She has been healthy and lost weight before and maintained it for years and years. Of course with surgery she won't have to struggle as much with her weight again, but her beliefs on a lot of things are all mixed up. Hard to take her 100% seriously.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, I said on the Grace Victory thread that I find it very odd a noted anti-vaxxer happily had weight loss surgery.

Keep it consistent at least!

Surely this whole watermelon thing isn’t the best way of trying to lose weight?
I’m currently trying to lose some weight, like Lekenah I’ve struggled with my weight my whole life, I find it hard to shift the pounds but the whole ‘eat less, move more’ does work if you take control of what you’re eating, you have to have awareness of it all.
If I was to eat just green food, no sugar, no sweet treats, no carbs and all that for a couple of days or so, yes I may drop a few pounds quickly but then you’ll start to get hungry so the day you introduce the other foods back those pounds to straight back on! It’s why it doesn’t work!
I’ve lost 4 pounds in 6 days just by purely being aware of what I’m eating, how much, moving more, getting my steps in and still eating things I enjoy but much smaller portions of those foods and I still feel satisfied! It really comes down to determination and self control.

I know she’s had a gastric bypass but doesn’t that same rule apply? Fad diets and fasting isn’t the answer!
Didn't realise she's had the surgery already. Which makes it even worse that she's promoting a watermelon cleanse to the regular, average person who hasn't have a gastric bypass or a shrunken stomach.

Also, her and Josh are not an actual doctors or nutritionists to be holding this watermelon fast. This is truly all crazy to me. Sounds like another money making scheme.

A watermelon fast is insane. It’s just disordered eating - fastest way to put weight back on in the longterm.

I think she needs to let go of this idea of being a model. She is an attractive woman but there is SO MUCH more to that than being a model (I used to work in the industry, in casting specifically). She doesn’t have what it takes, and I include attitude and work ethic in that.

I find all her attempts to be some sort of spiritual leader and body positive influencer a bit cringe. I don’t think she makes much sense, it’s all a bit word salad.

Reactions: 11
I beleive they own the house in HW and rent a flat near Josh's football club

A watermelon fast is insane. It’s just disordered eating - fastest way to put weight back on in the longterm.

I think she needs to let go of this idea of being a model. She is an attractive woman but there is SO MUCH more to that than being a model (I used to work in the industry, in casting specifically). She doesn’t have what it takes, and I include attitude and work ethic in that.

I find all her attempts to be some sort of spiritual leader and body positive influencer a bit cringe. I don’t think she makes much sense, it’s all a bit word salad.
It’s an unhealthy way to try and be healthy!

I know someone else a bit like this, she takes money from vulnerable people who are desperate to hear what they want to hear, all about healing, positivity, loving yourself, not being a victim, answering to your ‘higher calling’ and all that.. meanwhile always being ‘the victim’ herself.

• Sad
It’s an unhealthy way to try and be healthy!

I know someone else a bit like this, she takes money from vulnerable people who are desperate to hear what they want to hear, all about healing, positivity, loving yourself, not being a victim, answering to your ‘higher calling’ and all that.. meanwhile always being ‘the victim’ herself.
Edit - That wasn’t directed at Lekenah at all, it was about someone else I know! Just to clarify!

Reactions: 1