Lekenah /Asialovesmusiq

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she say that some people that commented on her kid not wearing a seatbelt need to go eat healthy and their bodies are screaming out for some nutrition and care? One typical narcissistic...
I know she said that people are going to think ‘how is that even the same thing?’ But it really ISN’T the same thing!! What the actual f?

Reactions: 5
That was a lot of stories to basically say “I don’t give a crap about my kids safety and I won’t listen to anyone”

Reactions: 6
Can’t bleeping believe this entitled witch thinks it’s ok to endanger her kids lives and not put a seatbelt on them in a car!! She blatantly admits she does in the UK but when abroad she doesn’t put seatbelts on them in cars?!!
justifies this by saying it’s the same as people taking their kids to McDonald’s?!?!
Absolutely disgusting behaviour!!!
I am shocked!

she is now on Instagram asking why she has had so many people unfollow her and if it’s do with the algorithm on Instagram?! She really is that deluded that she doesn’t see that people are unfollowing her because of her parenting and unapologetic justification of endangering her kids?!!

Reactions: 13
I know it’s not in relation to grace, but that lekenah is going on a rant on her Instagram. Didn’t catch the whole thing as part of it has already gone, but from what I gathered people were coming for her for not putting seatbelts on the children, and then she tried to say it’s no different than taking your children to McDonalds drive through and feeding them that junk 🙈 honestly! Why doesn’t she have a thread on here?! Her and the guy she’s with are complete arseholes!

I know it’s not in relation to grace, but that lekenah is going on a rant on her Instagram. Didn’t catch the whole thing as part of it has already gone, but from what I gathered people were coming for her for not putting seatbelts on the children, and then she tried to say it’s no different than taking your children to McDonalds drive through and feeding them that junk 🙈 honestly! Why doesn’t she have a thread on here?! Her and the guy she’s with are complete arseholes!
She does have a thread on here, you just posted into it haha, she needed her own thread because of her shocking antics xxx

Reactions: 2
How are they on holiday/not a green list country again?
You can still go away even if its not on the green list. It's just not advised and you have to isolate when you get home, and she's a bleep and doesn't give a tit obvz.

Reactions: 4
The way This woman gushes over tans/ her kids skin colour is just creepy and that’s coming from a black woman. It’s giving off fetish vibes and makes me feel sick. so weird

Reactions: 16
The way This woman gushes over tans/ her kids skin colour is just creepy and that’s coming from a black woman. It’s giving off fetish vibes and makes me feel sick. so weird
She's one of those non white people who think they can encroach on the black experience just because they're not white. Even though she's half white. But she used to sing songs and not skip the n word then practically laugh or be smug when called out saying it was the lyrics of the song.

Non black women wearing braids etc doesn't bother me as long as they don't pretend they're boxer braids or inspired by Bo Derek but she also used to wear her hair in styles and tan her skin in a way which made her look mixed with black, rather than white.

Of course she can style herself how she wants within reason but she seems particularly... Let's say enamoured... By black people and culture.

Rita Ora saying "thank you" to someone saying they thought she was black vibes.

She even recently got up in arms because she was called out for excusing, I think it was Adele wearing Bantu knots, by saying "ohh but black girls wear weave". So clearly she thinks blackness is up for grabs and probably considers herself black by proxy now she has quarter black kids.

Writing all this I don't know why how as a black woman I've followed her for as long as I have! 😭😭 It's only recently she's become unlikeable to me. I guess it's people like me and those she knows personally that embolden her to act the way she does regarding race.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I have joined just to comment on this. I’ve followed her for awhile and wanted to see if she’d appeared on the tattle radar. The blatant non adherence to COVID is horrendous. But the complete crap about her journey to positivity. She nearly had a break down because she got moles on her shoulders from the sun. But she’s looked it up and it’s all ok. No you thick cow it’s called sun damage - it’s your bodies way of protecting itself.
and don’t even get me started on the cockwomble football player. I admit I’ve only watched one of his advice videos. This one happened to be on breastfeeding and how good it is. Firstly no tit Sherlock but you ain’t got no titties so your advice is not wanted or respected.

Reactions: 7
Omg what!? Sorry can you guys elaborate? Because I personally haven't noticed! & kids do always act out the truth of what's going on. So I find that really sad!

I’ve noticed this too….
Her elder daughter always looks really scared/nervous of her in my opinion
Anyways, sidenote, she's always bloody filming those kids! Sometimes it looks like they don't want to be filmed.. give them some space.

She does have a thread on here, you just posted into it haha, she needed her own thread because of her shocking antics xxx
I posted on graces thread and it got redirected on here, hence the first bit 😂 but I’m so glad that I did! It’s ridiculous the way how she pretends like covid doesn’t exist

Lekenah strikes me as someone who wishes she was a black girl, and is very jealous of black girls, having brown skin, etc.

The fact that I always thought she was half black until very recently, says a lot about her, she tries so hard, bless her 😌

Absolutely disgusting that she would use the N-word, openly too! She clearly doesn't respect black culture! Oh, and having a half black BF, and partially black kids doesn't make you black now, hun! 🥲

Reactions: 10
She's one of those non white people who think they can encroach on the black experience just because they're not white. Even though she's half white. But she used to sing songs and not skip the n word then practically laugh or be smug when called out saying it was the lyrics of the song.

Non black women wearing braids etc doesn't bother me as long as they don't pretend they're boxer braids or inspired by Bo Derek but she also used to wear her hair in styles and tan her skin in a way which made her look mixed with black, rather than white.

Of course she can style herself how she wants within reason but she seems particularly... Let's say enamoured... By black people and culture.

Rita Ora saying "thank you" to someone saying they thought she was black vibes.

She even recently got up in arms because she was called out for excusing, I think it was Adele wearing Bantu knots, by saying "ohh but black girls wear weave". So clearly she thinks blackness is up for grabs and probably considers herself black by proxy now she has quarter black kids.

Writing all this I don't know why how as a black woman I've followed her for as long as I have! 😭😭 It's only recently she's become unlikeable to me. I guess it's people like me and those she knows personally that embolden her to act the way she does regarding race.

Ah yes, and I remember her IG rants over Adele wearing bantu knots. This was last year!

Her argument was basically that: black people should be more concerned about 'real racism', and that black hairstyles had nothing to do with racism. 🙁
When in fact, they do. Because black people are discriminated against, for their hairstyles. If she truly knew anything about being black, she'd know this.

Anyway, the funny thing is, at the time, no one was really criticising Adele, she just wanted to create the narrative of "black people are upset" just to get involved in the conversation. And even if black people were offended, is that her business? 🤔

Had to look through my phone to find the screenshot of her story (clearly, my phone is in need of a deep cleaning! Who else is with me, and forgets to delete all their screenshots? 🤣)

Anyway, she has a pattern of being involved in things she has no real knowledge about. Just like her weightloss drink, etc. She jumps on different bandwagons, instead of educating herself first. This is my main issue with a lot of the things she's does.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Does anybody else get the impression her and her partners relationship is a bit unhealthy I just get this vibe he is very emotionally withholding with her, they both have removed “partner” or whatever they’d put in their insta bios about eachother at one point

Reactions: 8
Today’s request for information regarding PCR tests on day 2 and 8. Surely she realised this before going to her second “amber zone” home. What’s the betting she doesn’t quarantine and we see a gathering of a few people or 10 at her house.

Are you all ready for some wise words from the life partner, this idiocy makes my blood boil.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Does anybody else get the impression her and her partners relationship is a bit unhealthy I just get this vibe he is very emotionally withholding with her, they both have removed “partner” or whatever they’d put in their insta bios about eachother at one point
Yeah they're forever following and unfollowing each other tbh