Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemondrizzle__

The bit that got me was when she said her plan was to be “very well known”

what? So you’ll stop at nothing for fame and fortune!! I’ve never heard anyone say that, it sounds so narcissistic and greedy. If you happen to become well known then great but focus on what really matters! God, what a weird mindset. Well known for what? At least have an aspiration to be well known for something, because body positivity isn’t gonna work, as she doesn’t seem to understand the definition of what body positivity is.

the surgery and the planned surgery is her giving in to society, in order to make becoming well known easier, and anyone with half a brain cell can see that a mile off. If you’re pretty, thin, you get more…

she must be miserable. I know I would be, chasing a beauty standard for money and fame.

Reactions: 10

Curlymushrooms

I think she’s just trying really hard to be an ‘influencer’ but doesn’t really have a niche. Before it was her singing then the clothing brand then being vegan and now the whole watermelon thing. I reckon she probably would’ve done better to document her weight loss journey rather then getting surgery as she had done it amazingly well before.

Rosieposiepie

I watched the episode of come dine with me and Josh looks like a fucking weasel! I was pissing myself over it! He comes across as such a lifeless shell of a man with zero personality. His lack of facial expressions and enthusiasm is a joke, I don’t know how Lekenah puts up with such a robotic narcissist. Even in one of her latest story’s on Instagram she has to tell him to “smile” because he just has this stupid serious personality constantly! Shake him Lekenah!! I think Lekenah has a big personality and he obviously cheated because he finds this intimidating. Oh actually he is materialistic and seen that Lekenah was gaining a lot of weight so looked elsewhere…..

Also, because she reads here there will be an Instagram post of Josh acting all enthusiastic and smiling now whilst full of personality 😂 just to show we are wrong….

like the time we brought up how Josh stereotypes gender roles and then the next day he was in the kitchen cooking and had “cleaned” the place…. Just to confirm he isn’t a sexist pig… 😂😂😂 so predictable.

• Haha
How do we all feel about the Shamen Josh selling 1-2-1 zooms on how to defraud your electricity suppler, council tax and any other ““illegal charge “ as he would say. Do his children go to school in the local area? Do they not utilise the bin collections or parks that the council up keep. But the most puzzling aspect is he screen shot his council tax bill allegedly , and it says single person discount - hands up if you’re not shocked they are scamming the council as well.

Lek wants to be a serious influencer - she needs someone to tell her to clean up her act because what Mummy panel wants a girl on their panel whose back story is how to win at life by not paying for anything and boasting how you scam everyone which then inflates the prices we have to pay —-so relatable.

• Haha

Maryberry

Herself got to 22 stone and has just recently had weight loss surgery , not fat shaming , but she didn’t get to that size by eating clean nutritious food 🙄 twat .

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
He totally seems the type to hit a woman. He appears so controlling and manipulative. Very concerning.

Reactions: 9

Blueblue123

VIP Member
My email:

Hi

I have some concerns about an influencer/model Lekenah.

I have come across some racist and homophobic tweets from her, which are quite difficult to read. I'm also concerned about her image, as she's sporting braids in your campaign, a typically black hairstyle.

This could be seen as blackfishing, which along with her past comments raises issues.

It's worrying that she holds these views about certain minorities, while also capitalising on a certain image.

As she preaches positivity regarding image, her views on dark skin and the colours dark skin women may wear are also upsetting.

Further, it's inappropriate for her to use "gay" as a joke between friends, as it makes light of the discrimination homosexual people face.

I hope you will consider my email and your contract with Lekenah in light of her behaviour.

• Heart

Ejo27

Chatty Member
Imagine having such blatant disregard for your child’s safety. Also her and Josh are very much together. They just pretend they aren’t to commit benefit fraud…

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry

Starry123

She really has no idea does she. She really has to keep justifying herself which says to me she knows the surgery was a cop out.
Lek! LET ME REPEAT THIS TO YOU
YOU HAD WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY THIS TIME. YOU DID NOT LOOSE THE WEIGHT BY DOING A FEW PUSH-UPS.

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
I sent her tweets to her model agency, I didn't want to mention it here earlier (because she reads here), and I wanted to be ahead of her responding 🤭

That was hours ago. Even if they don't reply to me, at least they have seen it already lmao. Now she's responded like 10 hours later, okay girl 👍

• Heart

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
I remember a very old and now deleted YouTube video from Lekenah and Josh when they were beefing with Grace. Josh admitted that back in the day he and his mates would make fun of overweight women who got on the bus when they were returning home from football matches. As someone who has experienced that sort of harassment growing up in London and dreaded going on the top deck of a bus when I could heard loud boys on the top deck, I was disgusted by Josh's comments. He said this right in front of Lekenah, knowing how much she has struggled with her weight almost her entire life. Before Lekenah's weight loss, he would have 100% bullied her with his mates. Why on earth is she still with this abusive narcissist? He also made some snide remarks about Grace's success, and it was very transparent he felt envious of what Grace accomplished. How pathetic is that, to be a grown adult man jealous of your partner's ex-best friend's career. There is nothing more disgusting to me than men who are jealous of women, especially women who out earn them.
Omg yes! As delicious as it was watching everything we had been saying about Grace for years being confirmed by people who actually knew her irl, he came across so badly in that video.

I also detested him in their Couples Come Dine With Me episode. He seems like a nasty shallow self absorbed Neanderthal. And it’s concerning to think he can say such awful things and behave so obnoxiously when cameras are on him, I dread to think what he’s like behind closed doors. While Lek doesn’t come across as the nicest or brightest person either, imo she could do much better.

Also yuckkk I just remembered when she got down on her knees and proposed to him in front of all their family and friends 😭! I love how that wedding never materialised all these years later. Josh does not rate her and never has, he’s always had so much contempt for her whilst she seems to dote on him.

I think part of why she’s become so much more insufferable over the years is because of her awful relationship. His constant cheating and being emotionally checked out all these years will have taken their toll. But ultimately she made the choice to stick around and force a life with him, so it’s her bed to lie in 🤷‍♀️

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
I’ve never liked her from knowing of her via Grace Victory. She came onto the Grace Victory thread a few months ago (before Grace got ill). Stupid girl just embarrassed herself.

Saying that, I strongly disagree with your comments about her bariatric surgery. I think it is massively misunderstood - it doesn’t seem like the “easy” way out, it is simply a tool to help lose weight and keep it off for good, if used properly. It is no sure thing (just look at Gabriella Lindley). You still have to be very diligent about exercise and eating well for it to work (I’m not an expert, just what I have gathered from seeing multiple people have it and failing to keep it up).

I’m not going to judge Lekenah for her weight struggles because unlike Grace, it’s clear she’s really keen to be healthy and I applaud that.

I absolutely DO judge her for anti-vax stance and her flouting of Covid rules, especially after Grace almost bloody died from it. What a dick.

Rosieposiepie

Hi guys!
So I’ve decided to start a thread on Lekenah because I’ve not found one already... which I found bizarre as she annoys the shit out of me.
People may know her from being friends with Grace Victory and then they both had a huge fall out and posted disgusting things about eachother all over social media...
Lekenah is a struggling singer who tried to make it on a singing show in the UK but no judges put her through as she sings in a high pitched nasally voice....
Lekenah is now in a relationship with a narcissistic who posts conspiracy theories without validating them first or checking the original source all over his Instagram (goes by the name of Josh Parker)
Neither of them know what to do in life and are trying all kinds and failing..
They tried bringing out their own clothing brand called Foreign Essentials which failed after a few months...
They then began trying to sell energy drinks and powder supplements which also failed....
Josh plays football for a shitty unknown football club but classes himself as a real footballer (pretty sure he wouldn’t need to sell juice plus on the side if he was a real football player...)
Josh’s failing career has now resulted in him training as a masseuse, he bought a massage table off gumtree and made a “business page” on Instagram with him looking all serious (trying to come across professional) whilst massaging someone haha.
Lekenah is stuck at home with two kids and a stepson from Josh’s previous relationship... she lost weight, gained weight, lost weight, then gained weight and then had gastric bypass surgery as she couldn’t be arsed putting in the work to lose the weight like she did the first time round.
The two of them act like spiritual tits who are on some kind of manifestation journey and yet fail at everything “big” they manifest...
Lekenah addresses her followers by saying “Grand Risings” to try and reinforce that she lives a spiritual pure life, even though she has just undergone surgery to have her stomach reduced and to stop her from eating junk.... some pure and healthylifestyle that is ha!
Lekenah posts boring stories on Instagram of her children either standing up a pram or walking infront of her.... same shit daily.... she is desperately trying to engage her followers and gain more by doing “ask me anything” stories or chosing stereotypical taboo subjects like “most awkward sexual moment?” Kind of questions... she then puts the camera in her filtered face while saying “erm erm erm after every word” such an annoying habit.

anyway, I could go on and on forever haha but I’d much prefer to hear from what you all think of her! And him... do any of you even follow her?

Asialovesmusiq

Iamlekenah

Last edited:

guesswhoxx

I feel like their relationship is a whole mess, has anyone else noticed she’s always got the kids and is out alone and often with them, considering he’s not at a club he should have more time to be with them! and in regards to her house and her never being home that just makes it more obvious! It just seems off key if you ask me. Instagram is so fake I wouldn’t be surprised if they actually arnt even together anymore and it’s all to keep face for Instagram !

Thebadmumx

All these stories you hear about black fishing - this is constantly what she does. She has nothing black about her in her genes but constantly wants to look black! Look at her hair

Rosieposiepie

Oh my god this woman’s complete lack of respect for anyone but herself is sickening!! Can’t believe she hasn’t isolated! Look at Grace!! That must be a huge slap in the face that for Grace! Please someone report her!