Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jm203333

I remember a video he did years back with Lek, he admitted him and his friends nudge each other and laugh whenever an overweight woman gets on a bus and Lek was sat next to him so awkwardly whilst he said that
Yeh im sure he used to bully lek in school cos she was overweight they did a video on it years ago

Blueblue123

VIP Member
Not the greatest screen grabs lol but she seems to have a lot of loose skin which I'm sure doesn't help and if she's doing that melon or mango fast, then she'd be lacking in certain nutrients. Probably temporary.

Blahblah93

VIP Member
I think Grace has unfollowed?

I sent her tweets to her model agency, I didn't want to mention it here earlier (because she reads here), and I wanted to be ahead of her responding 🤭

That was hours ago. Even if they don't reply to me, at least they have seen it already lmao. Now she's responded like 10 hours later, okay girl 👍
Did you get a response?

Flossy2020

So apparently she is going to do a live on why she doesn’t wear a mask and is above having to quarantine after returning from Antigua…. This should be fun 😂 I wonder if she will actually admit that her an Josh are anti-vaxxers that don’t believe in modern medicine and science and that a watermelon fast can cure every illness or disease…. 🤪🙃. Even though she has just undergone a gastric bypass and is planning to have all the excess skin removed surgically 😬…. What a pair of hypocrites. They pick and choose what they want to believe in when it suits them. No one wants to wear a mask… they make me feel claustrophobic! But I wear one because it’s law AND to protect myself and others from getting ill, it’s called being a decent human….

she will either have some stupid explanation as to why she didn’t isolate after returning from abroad like “We isolated at the apartment leading up to returning to the UK so didn’t need to isolate upon returning”….

either way this live should be interesting….
I already want to face palm 🤦🏻‍♀️ when will she learn that she is not more special than anyone else?! We’ve all had to deal with the past year and a half!!

issyblue

Taking it he doesn’t even like the puppy or approve of her getting it, as haven’t seen him anywhere near it on her stories! He’s so self centred it’s disgusting to watch, let alone if you had to live with him! Hopefully she’s seen the light and also hope she wasn’t stupid enough to let him baby sit his own kids last night whilst he was getting high 😡

Montana90

I unfollowed her on Insta as she was driving me crazy but she randomly popped in to my head again today so I took a look on her page. Nothing changes! She just looks scary skinny.

I must have missed when he cheated on her! Did they confirm it?
Yeah, pretty sure they did a messy Instagram Live and they spoke about it - not in detail afaik but they did acknowledge it.

guesswhoxx

Well I suppose at least this year she remembered the kids birthday, unlike last year! Shes so caught up in herself it’s untrue!
Oh my god! that was so funny last year she fully forgot and came online and told everyone like it was something to be proud of! Complete dickhead I swear and then blames Instagram by hashtagging shit like #mumlife

Blahblah93

VIP Member
My email:

Hi

I have some concerns about an influencer/model Lekenah.

I have come across some racist and homophobic tweets from her, which are quite difficult to read. I'm also concerned about her image, as she's sporting braids in your campaign, a typically black hairstyle.

This could be seen as blackfishing, which along with her past comments raises issues.

It's worrying that she holds these views about certain minorities, while also capitalising on a certain image.

As she preaches positivity regarding image, her views on dark skin and the colours dark skin women may wear are also upsetting.

Further, it's inappropriate for her to use "gay" as a joke between friends, as it makes light of the discrimination homosexual people face.

I hope you will consider my email and your contract with Lekenah in light of her behaviour.
That's perfect

QueenC93

I used to follow her years ago when she was on YouTube and using Orlistat to lose weight.
Who is the oldest kid, the boy? Is that Josh’s son from another woman or something?

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
She's taken out her braids already. When she first got them done, I knew she wouldnt keep them longer than a week because her hair probably doesnt hold it well. And basically it's been less than a week 😂
Those braids are expensive to get and take hours to do as well.